Sequel?!?!?!

Coming my Way

Hello. AznDuckies here. Many people is wondering why I am having a Sequel...Well... I kinda want revenge on the people who hurt Sungjong so yea lol. So they can suffer too lol and p.s it have swears in it soo if u are unage please don't read it lol. i would mark it as "Rated M" but people will be sick minded and say "ooooo PDA MY FAV" so ya


"Myungsoo-ah I don't think it's a good idea.." Sungjong ran up to myungsoo trying his best to stop him from getting himself hurt. 

"Sungjong-ah don't worry, I won't get hurt i swear." Sungjong took a deep breath and let go oh his hands. "ok... but i'm coming with you ok? just incase..." Myungsoo took a deep breath and started to walk to their distination with sungjong in his arms. 

About a few minutes later, they were infront of a old treehouse thats says "keep out" on the side.

"Myungsoo are you...." To late.... he already knocked on the old wooden door.

The sound from inside the house suddenly stopped." NO ONEs HOME, GO HOME" 

I quickly used this as an excuse to leave."oh i guess no one's home lets go" i started to walk off but myungsoo quickly pulled me back to his side. Aisshhh dumdum i wanna go home and forget about this.

"We won't go untill i get my revenge. Now be a good little boy and stay beside me." he pat me on the head and kept knocking on the wooden door. ...Did he just call me a little boy... little..LITTLE...L.I.T.T.L.E. ok ok calm down sungjong its ok.

I gave him an smile and waited for the door to opened by the stupid idiot who freaking live here.

Seconds later the door opens with one of the members. He seems so familiar to me, but yet i can't seem to remember him... OMO wait... oh no... he can't see me... it can't be him.

"Lee Sungjong. long time no see." i can see him with that smirk on his face. that smirk that got me in to all of this. "So you come and find me now huh. are you already missing me." 

I tried my hardest to controll my little temper i have. I can't show Myungsoo this side. atleast not now. 

"I don't know what you guys are talking about. and i don't think i wanna know.. all i'm here today is to tell you to leave my boyfriend alone before someone get hurt here." Myungsoo tried to be scary but come on. Its not working today. 

"So you found another one.. have you not learned your lesson." He walked closer and closer toward me. he lefted his hand to rube against my cheeks. god now i need to dis-infect my face...

before i could say or do anything myungsoo pushed the guy away making him fall first. haha what a loser..

"You son of a ." He quickly stood up and tackled myungsoo on to the hard ground. oMO WHAT SHOULD I DO. I'M WEAK.

He kept punching and kicking. i dont know what to do but to scream "STOP KEEP YOUR DIRTY FATASS HANDS AWAYS FROM HIM." i closed my eyes tightly not wanting to know what happens next.

"wowowwow what a little boy screaming and swearing. Well shouldn't they be punished now." He stood up and roughly pushed me agnst the wall. making me open my eyes in pain but something else is on my mind...Did i hear it right. did he just called me little, little..... OK I HAVE IT. NO ONE CALLS ME LITTLE NO MORE.

I used all my strength to push him away from me. I ran to where his body had fallen and started to kick him. everywhere. 

"YOU SON OF A . DON'T CALL ME LITTLE. YOU KNOW I WOULD SAY SCREW YOU, BUT TOO MANY PEOPLE ALREADY SAID IT. DID YOU JUST ING PUNCHED MY BOYFRIEND TOO!!!!  OH NO YOU DIDN'T, YOU BETTER WATCH WHERE YOU GO NEXT TIME BECAUSE I WILL WATCH YOUR SORRY LITTLE GETTING KICKED AROUND EVERYWHERE." I took in a very deep breath and started up again. "YOU BETTER REGREAT WHAT YOU DID TO ME BECAUSE WHEN I DIE IM DRAGGING YOU INTO HELL WITH ME. YOU HEAR ME.HUH ANSWER ME YOU LITTLE FREAK AAANNNSSSEERR MMEE" all i could hear now is kicking. punching , and more kicking. but before i can continue, someone pulled me back a bit. I turned around to be faced with a bruised boyfriend of mine. I relaxed abit knowing he's alright.

"give me a minute." I went back to where the guy was lying and kicked him in the "dingdong" as hard as i can. "You better sleep with your eyes opened." I turned around to walk away with myungsoo holding my hands. 

SEQUEL FINISHED

hello lol i hope you like it lol

and oo a diva sungjong lol

love ya thx for reading. 

and thank you for up voting my story.

CrownAndGlory

thank you haha its my first time lol.

ByeBye AznDuckies