Chapter 11

Coming my Way

Sungjong P.O.V

We were heading toward the cafeteria, But suddenly Myungsoo stopped walking and stood there for awhile. I was confused. " Why did he stop?" I mumble to myself. I walked back a few step to meet his level.

"ya.. are you ok?" I asked curiosly. He just nob his head up and down telling me everything is alright. i stared at him while he looked stright. I started walking again. But then i felt a tap on my shoulder.I turned around and all that was there is myungsoo. I SWEAR IF HE STOP ME FROM EATTING, IM GONNA KILL HIM.

"aaaa... can we not eat in there?" I stared at him blankly. I kept staring and staring. "he gotta be kidding me" i thought. taking in a deep breath i walked the opposite direction, because if i dont i won't be able to eat. I could feel that he's right behind me, following every step i take.

"You know myungsoo. If you don't want to eat with me infront of everyone, Im totally fine with it, since i am a homo and you are the kingka. But next time smarten up and don't ask" I was really annoyed by his acted. I didn't mean to sound rude or anything. I'm just really tired of people doing that. I stopped and looked behind. finding myungsoo standing there (again) but this time i could see the hurt in his eyes. I felt kinda guilty. But soon enough that feeling went away when he death glared in to my eyes. ( oh mother of god)

Myungsoo. P.O.V

I was shocked by that tune of voice. I felt really hurt by it. I mean why would he think that. Im not that bad mannered. The only reason i didn't want to eat in there was because i hate crowded area sometimes, But he was kinda partly right. I didn't really wanna be friends with an homo. not right now ... not after what had happened.

I could feel the guilt in him right now. So i quickly changed my expression. slowly walking up to him.

" Why would you think that?" I wanted it to sound nice and calm but it turned out mean and rough. 

Sungjong P.O.V

"Why would i think that." Stupid question. everyone would think that. I was starting to get a bit mad.

"WELL, THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU WANT TO EAT IN THE CAFETERIA WITH ME?  TO SCARED TO BE SEEN WITH ME INFRONT OF EVERYONE? ohh..thats right, you are the kingka. I shouldn't ruin your image and your stupid little pride u got there." I started yelling. I tried to stop myself but it all spilled out already. why did i yell.. I should't have.

Myungsoo P.O.V

He's right. I shouldn't ruin my image or my pride because of him. Now that i think about it , WHy did i even invite this little homo to eat with me. He doesn't deserve any of it. I could feel my blood boiling in high heat of rage. pride Myungsoo, dont let him step on you.

" YEAH , YOUR RIGHT I DON'T WANT TO EAT IN THE CAFETERIA WITH YOU BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO RUIN THE IMAGE THAT YOU WILL NEVER HAVE. you stupid little homo" I screamed back at him. I could see tears forming in his eyes, but soon disappered backed inside. 

" say that again KIM MYUNGSOO" ohh so he think im afraid of his little threat right there. He gotta be kidding me. 

" oh you mean homo... HOMO HOMO HOOOMOOO. YOU WILL ALWAYS AND FOREVER BE A HOMO AND NEVER BE NORMAL JUST LIKE YOUR DAD AND MOM." Oh my god i can't believe i just said that. thats to harsh. why did i bring his family into this.

i was about to say something to make him feel better but then i felt a punch on my cheek. blood started coming out of my mouth. (because i can taste the salty ness.)

"KIM MYUNGSOO YOU ... I HATE YOU" thats all he said and started to run out the school doors while tears were beaming out of his eyes. I wanted to go get him but MY PRIDE. i wish i don't have any so i can go apologize what i had said.

TO BE CONTINUE

Hello thank you for reading this hehe.

I hope u ll like it.

sorry i bet it wasn't what u thought would happen.

don't worry lol

i'll make it all better haha.(maybe)

Subcribe and Comment please

that would help alot

ByeBye AznDuckies \( ^ v ^ )/