Chapter 16

Coming my Way

MYUNGSOO P.O,V

I was about to leave the supermarket before a lighting came. It was so loud that most people fell down of shock. I walked up to the door before one of the worker came up to me. 

"I don't think this is the weather where you should walk or even drive home in. It's very dangerous. I don't want anything to happen to anyone." He politly asked if i wanna stay here like the rest of the shoppers and workers. I was about to accept the offer but remembered that Sungjong was still there, I couldn't just leave him in there till the storm stops. You can see it's not going to stop anytime soon.

"Thank you for your concern, But i have someone in my house right now alone and i'm afraid something might happen to him." I was completely honest with him. With out any other words i quiekly ran out the doors and ran toward my house.It was only about 3-5 blocks away. 

The rain came heavily. I couldn't hear myself think or even the honking of a car...I slowly relised what i heard and quickly turned my head. There it was rushing toward me. A black jeep car. I tried to run to the other side but my legs wouldn't work. I just stood there in shock. 

SUNGJONG P.O.V

A flash of feeling came to me. I don't know what kind of feeling it was but it's not a good one. I was still rocking back. My hands is freezing cold and my body won't stop shaking. I tried to get up to get the blanket but end up falling becuase of my springe ankle. 

"there's gotta be a flashlight in here.." I took all my strength to just stand up. I was very weak due to hunger and coldness. Taking in a deep breath i took all my power to search around the room, but found nothing that would work. 

I stumble my way out of the door and went down the never ending stairs. I hope there no killer in here... WHERE THE HELL IS MYUNGSOO HYUNG when i need him the most!! I went to the living room, tears still falling down. I searched and searched but found no sort of light. i sat in a corner willing to give up and starts to  cry my heart out. I don't know what to do anymore. I guess this is where i die alone.

"UMMA...APPA,,,MYUNGSOO where are you guys" I couldn't stop but wonder where they are... They all left me behind. Sitting alone crying. I lyed my head down while hugging my body tightly. The word kept coming in to my head. "why, why , why" Those were the word i want to ask. 

It have been already 30 mins already. I was still lying there in the cold. The tears came harder and my heartbeat seems to go down more. I felt my eyes go heavy. Maybe god is taking me away from this nightmare. 

TO BE CONTINUE

*******Hello*******

sorry if i stopped here.

i promised i will give you something special

for the 30 subcribers 

so i will update again.

just give me 10-30 mins and 

chapter 17 would be on.

Thank you 

Subcribe and Comment

ByeBye AznDuckies \( ^ v ^ )/