Chapter 26

Coming my Way

 

SUNGJONG P.O.V

I was walking toward the backside of the building where Myungsoo had suddenly disappeared from. When i turned the corner someone pulled me by the arm and roughly and pushed me against the wall. My heart was beating so hard that it felt like it's going to fall out. But thanks god it didn't. I opened my eyes and saw Myungsoo standing there in front of me.

 

Yah, You scared me.” I playfully hit him on the chest. Myungsoo just stood there and laughed at my childishness

.

Aishh so cute.” Myungsoo stepped closer and hugged Sungjong by the waist while sungjong hugged him by the neck.

 

About 2-4 minutes later Myungsoo finally let go of Sungjong. But his expression had change.

 

Sungjong... when are we going to tell everyone about our relationship status? Whenever i see the woogyu and yadong couple cuddling and whispering sweet words to each other. I feel sad that i couldn't do those things with you in public. Sungjong i know its new to everyone but its suffocating.” I took in a deep breath and stared deeply into his eye. All i saw was passion and agony.

 

I'm sorry Myungsoo. I know how much u want people to know, But I’m just not ready to let the world know just yet.” I don't have the guts to look him into the eyes anymore. So i lowered my head and stared down onto my feet. But the air around us is getting uncomfortable.

 

Can I ask why you don't want to?” His voice was getting shaky and i could feel tears rolling down his eyes.

 

I shake my head in a respond. I can't tell him why. I just cant. It can destroy our relationship and i don't want that to happen.

 

I’m sorry, I’m so sorry” that’s all i can say right in this moment. Now the tears is starting to form in my eyes.

 

Sungjong. Is there something your hiding from me?” He lifted his hand and started to rub circle on my back. But i still can't tell him. Not now, not ever. I really want our relationship to keep on going but either way will be the same. So i have to end this right now.

 

YAH WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE IF I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW OR NOT. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE IN MY HEART. YOUR NOTHING TO ME” the only way i can get him of my back was to do what i just did. It burns my heart to say all those things toward the person i loved since elementary.

 

Myungsoo slowly let go of me and and backed away. “ I'm sorry. I will go now” I watched his every move. Every step he took felt like a stab in my heart and when he disappeared around the corner i fell down onto my knee and started to cry my heart out. But that’s all i can do. I can't hurt him even more.

 

I'm broken and he's not. I can never be fixed.

TO BE CONTINUED

Hello

I finally updated haha

but i'm still sick so idk if i'll be able to update tomorrow

haha

i hope you like it

Comment and Suncribe 

Love ya

ByeBye AznDuckies