Chapter 24

Coming my Way

DONGWOO P.O.V

I ran inside my room quickly knocking some stuff over. Aishh... what should i bring over there. Its my first sleepover i ever had. I fell onto the ground rolling on my stomach and started thinking of what i need.  OK.... UM....

"I see your relxing yourself right now." I quickly turned my head to the side and got up as fast as i could. Suddenly the room was getting really hot in here. I used my hand to fan myself. While looking down. 

We were just standing there in an ackward silence. Humm... Maybe hoya Hyung would know what to bring over... 

"Umm.. Hyung do u know what i would need for the sleepover?" In just a few second he started laughing. I could almost be sure that there's tears in his eyes. I walked over to my bed and sat down. Aishh... he can be mean sometimes... Whats wrong with not knowing what to bring to a sleepover...  I buried my head into my soft dino pillow.  I felt the other end of the bed gain some weight. 

"Sorry, I didn't mean to laugh." I could hear the sincere in his voice. Maybe i should forgive him once more time. But Lee Hoya u better watch your back at night. MWHAHAHHAH. I will have my revenge on you. 

I lifted up my head. To get caught in a staring contest. about 1 mins later, I turned my head quickly and tried my best to ignore his deep brown eyes that always hynotise me. 

"so... do u need help?" I turned my head and shaked my head in an agreement. 

"Ok lets go, we should make a list." I ran to my desk and grab out a purple pen and a small purple notebook. I quickly flipped to a page waited for hoya to give a suggestion. 

SleepOver Thing

Main things

  • Pillow.
  • Blanket
  • stuff animal (If you need one)
  • toothbrush/Toothpaste
  • pajama
  • hair brush

Fun Things

  • Movies
  • Gameboard
  • FOOD
  • and others

I held out the list in my hands and stared at it for a few minutes.

"OK Mission get everything ACTIVE!!!" I stared at hoya hyung to see his expression. But all i got was a smile before he put his hands out and chanted "GO GO GO". We started to run around my house to find what i need. 

--------------------------20 MINS LATER

We were infront of the door checking if everything is in place. I gave him a smile that say " Yeppo got everything" .Hoya Hyung helped me carry the haviest bag there was into his house. I was glad i didn't have to, because i don't have anymore strength. 

We were about to step into the kitchen before we heard running footstep heading our way. 

"Omo you both are all so wet. Did u guys play in the rain or something?" We turned around to be face to face with a women holding up a bowl of rice. I guess this is Hoya Hyung Mother. 

"Hello I am Jang Dongwoo. Hoya hyung classmate and friend." I did a 90 degree bow. 

"Hehe I'm so happy. no one have been so respectful like you before." Hoya Hyung mother looks so beautiful when she smiles. It looks just like hoya's. I now know where he got that from. 

"Omo, You boys must be freezing. Go upstair and clean yourself up. Quickly ok.?" We noth nobbed in a agreement and went to go change out of our wet cloths and into our pajama. 

-------------------------------------- Later on (9:30 pm )

"boys it dinner time. Please come down. Umma have to go to work now hoya Byebye have fun." Before we could even react, the front door slammed shut. So we both decides to go downstair and eat dinner before it gets cold. 

-----------------------------------30 MINS LATER

We were done our dinner and hoya hyung was cleaning the dishes, while i was upstair in his room. I took in a deep breath and wonder when he would be done. I was getting kinda bored. But just then a idea popped into my mind. hehe revenge time mwhahah. I looked around the room and tried to find a good hiding spot. I quickly grabbed my pillow and hid behind the door when i heard footstep coming up the stairs. 

"Dongwoo. Are you in here?" OK activate Mission to hit hoya . GOGOGO. I jumped out screaming and started to hit hoya with it. He fell down in defect while holding his head down. 

"Yahhh its not fair. BE KIND TO YOUR HYUNG." i finally stopped to give him time to breath. But before i knew it something soft hit me across the face. I stared at the object and saw hoya hyung holding it with a smirk. 

"OK GAME ON." we both went screaming at eachother and hitting eachother. 

------------------------------- END OF PILLOW FIGHT

We both fell onto the bed that we were later on haveing naps on. I turned my head and found that hoya was already fast asleep. I stared at his peaceful face. and wonder what it would be like to make it smile all the time. But that won't be happening anytime soon. Hoya Hyung is stright and im not.. But i coudn't tell him that. That would just ruin our friend ship. But maybe just one kiss won't hurt at all. I closed my eyes and leaned into his face. Its now or never Dongwoo. I went in closer and placed a kiss onto his forehead. The warm feeling i'm getting right now was the best. I wish this will never change. I will treasure this moment forever, in my heart. 

"I love you."  I slowly closed my eyes and drifted of to dreamland. 

HOYA P.O.V.

 i opened my eyes and thought."Did that really just happen. The kiss, and the 3 words he just said. I dont know why but something inside my brain is telling me that its wrong but in my heart its the oppisite. Which one do i follow... Idk anymore...."

TO BE CONTINED

Hello I'm back haha.

Sorry if i keep repeating the same night

I just want to give each character a p.o.v

and don't worry i wont leave out myungjong. 

Myung jong is next and also the other two 

at the same time.

WHAT about a Lunch date with woogyu, myungjong, and yadong??/

does it soung good?

Comment if u want that haha

or u can always make new suggestions lol

ByeBye AznDuckies \(0.o)/