Chapter 25

Coming my Way

LUNCH TIME (SUNGJONG P.O.V)

I was walking across the empty hallway, going toward the meeting area. When i saw two familar figure walking across the cafe. I was about to see who it was When someone back hugged me. I could smell the familar scent. It was turning really hot in here so i decide to break it up. 

"YAHHH KIM MYUNGSOO WHAT ARE YOU THINKING." I could see he was shocked by my yelling. I'm starting to feel guilty for yelling at him. I stared down onto the ground still holding tightly the basket of food. 

"Yahh... why are u pouting..." He reached out and grabbed me by the hand and pulled me toward the tree, where we always eat now.

About a minute or two i apologized "I'm sorry... I don't want anyone to know yet." I could fell his disapointment, But soon it disappeared with a smile on his face. 

"Its ok. But why don't you want people...." I felt alot of heavy weight release. I took in a deep breath of the fresh air. While he asked the question i don't want to answer. But before he could finish.

We saw 2 figure sitting very close to eachother.... The WOOGYU couple. They turned there head and stared at us wide eyes. Sunggyu had a red face and woohyun is... just shocked. I guess they never knew we were going to eat here too. 

"aa... Sungjong we could explain...." "We are going out again." Sunggyu was tring to explain but woohyun just bursted out the result of their relationship status. Sunggyu gave a pouty look toward Woohyun and in return he got a pinch in the cheek. (which by the way made it more red). 

I started to jumped up and down while clapping my hands. I was so happy for them. They could finally be together in public without killing eachother. I quiekly sat down and gave woohyun a big hug. While Myungsoo just sat down beside Sunggyu giving him a pat on the back and whispered something in his ear. Which again made it more red then before.

"WHY are you guys here?" We turn our head rapid speed. And there standing was the new couple in town. YaDong. (i think their dating ....i hope so. they match each other alot) 

"Well... all of us is about to eat our lunches." I was about to explain the whole situation but got kinda lazy to explain EVERYTHING. They can find out themselves later on. 

"Can we join?" I could see the hopes in Dongwoo eyes. But in Hoya... Wooo total opposite. I guess he wanted some privacy....-wink wink wink-... But it won't hurt to make him suffer for a bit. MWAHAHHA.

"Sure. Come sit with us." I patted the ground next to me. Dongwoo hurried and sat down getting comfortable. While hoya just sign and sat next to Myungsoo. 

"Lets eat!!!" I quickly opened my busket and emptied it out. While the other two did the same. We were munching on our lunches when Woohyun began to speck again. 

"So anyway... Sunjong why are you and myungsoo together??? Is there something you hiding from your bestfriend?" OMO how can he.... I looked toward myungsoo and gave him a Better-shut-your-mouth Look. I guess he knew what i'm tring to say because next thing u knew he closed his mouth. 

"Nothing haha i owe him lunch so yea thats all..." I gave him asuring smile before i started to munch on my sandwich again But before i could Myungsoo took my other half of sandwich and shoved it down his throat. I looked at him wide eyes and all he gave me was REVENGE eyes. Aishh stupid KIM MYUNGSOO.

We were have a staring contest while the other just laughed at our goofy childish way. "Kim.. Myungsoo u better watch out. I know where u live... and where u sleep."i couldn't help but to smirk.

When i turned my head the others was staring at me like i'm crazy. "Yah u know it. If anyone take my food.. I'll kill them in their sleep. But for myungsoo... He will get something different." Now the smirk was on his face. But i didn't know why... 

---------

About 10 mins later. All the couple was sitting beside eachother cuddling like its the end of the world. But me and myungsoo was just sitting there staring at them. I really want a Public boyfriend now.... They have so much fun together.....I turned my head and saw myungsoo staring at me. He mouthed something toward me before he stood up and walked away.

"...UMM.. I gotta go Have fun." I quickly ran toward where myungsoo had went too. But something grabbed onto my shoulder and pushed me against the wall. 

TO BE CONTINUED

Hello

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVE

i hope u had a great time haha.

anyway.... I won't be able update on monday- wednesday.

Because i'm going to band camp haha.

I cant wait haha. 

Anyway aaaaaa whats going on between the Myungjong couple

and WHY YOU PEOPLE NO UPDATE LOL

Thank you 

Subcribe and Comment please

ByeBye AznDuckies \( ^ v ^)/.