Chapter 27

Coming my Way

SUNGJONG P.O.V

I was still lying on the ground crying my heart out. I tried my best to stop, but the tears just kept coming and coming. All the painful words i had just said to Myungsoo Hyung keep repeating in my head. If i could change back time i would have still choice to say those words. I can't let myungsoo fall deeper in love with me and find out the truth. The truth that have hunted me since i was 9 and more years old. The memory would always flash into my head when i'm over thinking. Where it would come in to my dreams and turn everything into a nightmare. No one knows about this but Woohyun Hyung. He was with me for a long time. That i believe he won't betray me and spread this around, and he never once did. Not even Sungyeol know about this. 

The people who have broke me is still around to hurt me. I can't give them another change to break me even more. Not ever in my life have i felt so scared in my life.

About 5 minute later i heard footsteps come running down toward where i was dieing slowly. 

"Sungjong, Are you ok?" I lefted up my head to see Sunggyu Hyung and Woohyun Hyung running toward me with a worry expression. They came and kneeled down in front of me, Holding me up. 

"Woohyun Hyung, I left him, I'm broken." Woohyun eyes went wide when he figured what i had just meant. Now the tears was coming down from him too. 

"It's ok. I won't let them touch or hurt you anymore. Your safe from now on." He started to rock me back and forth slowly before everything turned dark .

MYUNGSOO P.O.V

I kept walking and walking. Everything was blurry due to tears. Before i knew it i was infront of my house getting my keys out. I opened my door and slowly got in. I walked up the stairs and into my dark cold room. I threw myself onto the bed and hugged the pillow where Sungjong had used. I can still smell his sweet lemon shampoo on it. 

The way i asked him out when i was stuggling closer toward his warm body. The way his mouth craved in to a smile while repling to my questions. All those sweet memory was now the old history pass..The ending of our book. I wish i can make the book bigger and have more sweet details with the boy i love. But thats not the book god wants me to be in. 

Later on, my eyes slowly shut down on it's own. Making me go to Dream Land where me and Sungjong is a happy a couple with no secret between us. I wish i can stay here forever. 

 

WOOHYUN P.O.V

Sunggyu and I were sitting beside the bed where sungjong is now peacefully resting on. I kept staring at how cute sungjong was. I really pity him. He can't go out in public with out the gang come and hurt him. I just wish he never need to suffer again. If i can trade that problem with him i would. I would take any suffering for my friends. But theres nothing i can do now, but to hope that one day that god would help sungjong out and give him what he really deserves.

I was sitting there when all of a sudden i felt a tap on my sholder. 

"Woohyun. What was sungjong talking about when he said hes" Broken"? " I could see the concern in his eyes. I wanted to tell him and have someone by sungjong side and protect him with me. But i can't. I had made a promise with Sungjong not to tell anyone about this. 

"Sunggyu. I want to tell u. But i just can't. Not now. Its not the right time." Just saying those words hurts. I'm keeping something from my boyfriend. But i really hope he understands what i'm thinking. " I'm sorry, I really am." Tears was now falling. Just thinking of what had happen to sungjong happen again would just kill him and me. 

"Its ok Calm down. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. just calm down. Everything would be ok." Sunggyu came closer and started to hug me and comfort me. I felt some stress starting to leave...

??? P.O.V

Why can't the one i love treat me like that.... Maybe i will no longer be loved. 

TO BE CONTINUED

Hello 

I hope you like this chapter

and ooo who wants to know the problem

welll u dont get to know untill later on 

MWHAHAHAH

I love you

Comment and Subcribe 

Thank you

ByeBye AznDuckies