Chapter 15

Coming my Way

SUNGJONG P.O.V

It was the last period of the day and I was getting nervous each minute that passes. "What if something goes wrong... I don't want to die just yet." I stared at the guy who was sitting next to me. He seems so focus, I never saw him like this before...I mean why stay focus in "Math" class. I noticed that he stopped doing his homework and turned his head to me. I didn't like having eye contact with him so i quickly looked away before its to late. I could feel my blood rise. 

"Are you ok? Your face is all red." Novy turned around from her seat and kindly asked if i was ok. I felt kinda better because of her. 

"Haha.. I'm fine.. It's just really hot in here." I feel kinda guilty for lying to my new bestfriend but if i tell her the truth she would freak out. Even though she already knew the secret. I still don't want to be made fun of. 

I think i convinced her because she turned around after that. I took a deep breath before focusing back on my homework. 

After Class

"Aishh.. stupid homework..stupid math" I said while heading to my locker. Novy was right beside me trying to finish up the last question on the sheet. 

"Your lucky your almost finish the math. I didn't even do mine." I tried to make myself sound alittle bit smart, but end up sounding more stupid then I have thought.

"Not my fault, that you keep staring and daydreaming about "you know who" !!" Wow nice comback Novy.. And so not true.. i was just looking out the window and his head was just in the way.. !!!! 

I was about to say something before some interrupted us. 

"staring at who??? oh and Sungjong, your still coming over right? If you are, im gonna go right now." And again i was about to answer him but someone bet me to it. GOSH people should let me answer before interrupting me. 

"OMG SUNGJONG YOUR GOING OVER TO THE ICE PRINCE HOUSE OOOOLALALA, i better go then don't wanna hold you guys up!!! HAVE FUN LEE SUNGJONG ...BUT NOT TO MUCH FUN" MWHAHA " I could see that little smirk she had there before she winked at us and left me standing there ackwardly. I will TOTALLY KILL her for that. 

"So you coming?" I was thinking about my devilish revenge on her, but remembered i still have to answer Myungsoo Hyung. 

"oh yea i'm coming just wait for me at the front door.. i have to go get my phone in my locker." I quickly ran to my locker and opened it, Grabbing all the stuff i need for tonight. 

------------- 2 mins later ----------------------

"OMO, Sorry if i was late. I couldn't find my cell-phone haha" I was panting so hard but tried my best to get the words out, my mouth and brain didnt fail me this time. Myungsoo turned his head and stared at me before walking off..." was i really that late"....

"YAH... wait up Myungsoo Hyung" I quickly ran towards him and the hill. Trying to catch up, But when i was inches away i tripped on my shoes. 

"AHHHHH" Thats all i heard from my mouth before i went tumbling down the hill. "omo" When i landed safely on  the grass without breaking anything, But i think i springed my ankle.. "GOOD JOB LEE SUNGJONG" I yelled at myself.

"Yah are you alright?" I turned my head sideways and saw Myungsoo kneeling down. I could see the conserns in his eyes. 

"Yah..I'm alright..But i think i springed my ankle, It hurts when i move it." That was true, I tried to move it earlier but end up getting hurt. 

"Aishhh, Your always get hurt" He pulled me up gently and told me to go on his back. I instanly obeyed his order without anymore troubles. When i was fully on he started walking again. I rested my head on his shoulder. I feels really comfortable like this. Soon i felt my eyes slowly closing. 

MYUNGSOO P.O.V

I could feel that he fell asleep on my back. I couldn't help but to smile by his cuteness. I was right infront of my 2nd house. I was about to wake Sungjong up but decides not to. I quickly unlocked the door and closing it with out hurting the sleeping kitty. I took my shoes off with my feet and brought Sungjong into my room. I slowly putted him down and covered him with my blankets. I went to go close the window but saw a really dark cloud coming this way.. "I guess the weather is going bad" 

Walking down the stairs and into my kitchen. I went to go see what i have to make a decent dinner for two, but luck isn't on my side today. 'omo I guess i have to go to the market and get something before Sungjong wakes up." I ran to get a coat and an Umbrella and walked out of the house.

SUNGJONG P.O.V

I think it was a storm that woke me up sweaty and shaking. I looked around and it was all dark. I stood up to get the light but it didn't work. The storm must have stopped it. I was getting really scared. I couldn't see where i was going but found a staircase leading down stair. 

"Myungsoo Hyung,,, HYUNG" I scream louder and louder but no one answered me.I was getting really worried for him.  What if theres a killer in the house... I quickly ran back upstair into the room. I don't know why i would not run for the front door but i feel really safe in here.  

"BANG BONG  BANG BONG" (lol it haha) The thunder was getting louder and i was shaking even more. Tears was coming out of my eyes. I tried to stop but i was afraid of thinders and lightings. I remembered that i had my cell phone in my pocket. I quickly took it out and started to click random number but it didnt work. The screen was fully black. I got a panick attack and started to cry even more. I threw my phone aginst the wall. Tears rushing down my face.

"Myungsoo...Umma...Appa. please help me i'm scared" I kept repeating and and rocking back. "Ummo appa Myungsoo" 

TO BE CONTINUED 

MWHAHA i was about to keep writing but..

i'll let u guys suffer mwahahahhaha lol

anyway poor sungjong.

where is myungsoo

and what happened in the past???

OOOOOO

HAHA

COMMENT and SUBCRIBE 

ThankYou

AND YEPPY I REACHED 30 SUBCRIBERS HAHA

lol i know so lame haha

anyway thx to the 30 subcriber i will add a something nice in to the nest chapter hehe

ByeBye AznDuckies \( ^ v ^ )/