Chapter 1

Coming my Way

12:00 am

"Yah, Lee Sungjong, Get your fat up, class is already over!" scolded Sungyeol while tossing his math textbook and homework in this bag .

"Morning hyung.." Yawning none stop. I tiredly stood up and cleared my desk, before i knew it, someone took my textbook infront of my face with out permission!! I angerly looked up to who had done that, but all i saw was the annoying selfish kingka... I swear he always make fun of me becuse i look like a girl and i like boys.. I mean whats wrong with that, its not gonna affect him.                                                                                                                              

"YAH, do you know any manners, you can't just take people things without their permission !!"  walking over and screaming at his face.                     Sungyeol  noticed and quickly got up and try to get sungjong attention.                                                                                                                                                                                                         "Sungjong.." "Sungjong"..... whispering Sungyeol                                                                                                                                                                                                   "WHAT HYUNG, CAN'T YOU SEE I'M TRYING TO GET MY TEXTBOOK BACK" screaming in his face for not seeing, and intrupting. Soungyoel slowly back away from the crazy angry friend of his.

"You mean "MY" textbook girly" replied kingka looking ignored for the time he wasting with his homo . "Your textbook is right there. " pointing to the desk beside me. 

I slowly walked closer and saw my name there with pink hearts. 

Lee SungJong Math text book <333

"huh ...oo opps my bad.." looking down onto my feet. While i was embarrssed.

The kingka slowly turned around and walked away to where his friends were waiting. I started packing my stuff up when all of a sudden, a thought came to my mind. 

"YAH SUNGYEOL, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME EARLIER!!" screaming at this friend who was standing there waiting.

"I DID, NOT MY FAULT U DIDN'T LISTEN TO ME.." angrly repling his stupid question.

"oo haha sorry about that i forgot............  WAIT why is my textbook  on his desk.. I thought i was sleeping on mine..?" i asked wanting to know the answer. 

" while.. from my point of view ..." (sungyeol)

Flashback when class was about to start

" OMG....i'm so tired!!! i should have not stay up late just to finish..."  nagging sungjong "Watching .."  before he could even finish his sentence sungyeol butted in.

"YAH YOU STUPID!! I WAS WATCHING RUNNING MAN!! IM NOT YOU" angrly replying.

I walked in to math class trying to ignore sungyeol nagging about being so disrespeatful to him. The first thing i saw was the annoying kingka sitting on the desk next to mine with some y girls standing right next to him. 

I rolled my eyes and walked over to the kingka and sat down. the girls who were with him started throwing daggers eyes toward me before walking off. i just ignored them. I hate being place next to him. he would always text in class and always distrube me when im trying to sleep or listen to the teacher. 

After a few minute of silence i felt my head lowering and also my eye led. i slowly got a textbook close to me and used it as a pillow. its kind comfortable since i always use it like that. I slowly let me eye fall close.

END

"oo.. wait you still didn't explain why my textbook was on "his" desk." i said while trying to focus on my way out

" well, he took it and used it for math, since u drooled all over his.." sunyeol tried hard not to laugh because of my drooling trouble but he craked and started laughing like a monkey getting a free banana.  i hope he choke on it!!!! 

" whats with the  laughing " i voice came behind us. i turned around and saw Woohuyn hyung. i greeted him and told him what happened. before i knew it he started laughing with sunyeol ... annoying people monkeys. We made it to our lunch table peacefully without causing any trouble for the teachers for laughing to hard. We all sat down in the small table. i got my lunch out of my backpack since i hated the school lunches. Woohyun hyung and sungyeol quickly got up and bought their lunch after a long 5 minute. 

We all were enjoying our food before a cold water landed in all out heads. soaking wet we all got up and turned around and all we saw was many shocked faces and 3 annoying faces infront of us holding 3 empty cups laughing their heads off. (great more annoying monkeys laughing) . I went over and about to slap their faces. but before i could someone made the move first..

TO BE CONTINUED.

Hello im backishh lol ..well i never left i just nevcer wrote any stories.

I hope u all like it haha.. i think its kinda boring.. im sorry i really at this....

please subcribe and comment !!!

that would help alot to my confidents haha and also if u have anything to say about this 

don't mind me and just say it!! 

i love to hear about everyone idea about this storys!!

ByeBye AznDuckies \(^-^)/