Trust (Kyufany)

Oneshot Series

“Kyuhyun oppa.” Tiffany said, seeing the other sitting on the practice room floor in the SMent building. Kyuhyun looked up to see Tiffany, that same gentle smile on her lips. The smile which clearly told him that something was wrong.

“Yeah?” Kyuhyun answered, attempting not to waste a breath. He was tired from the day, his bones and joints were aching. Tiffany gave him a sympathetic stare, replying in the same tone that Kyuhuyn had.

“I’m lonely.”

“Then stay here with me, I’ll take you home later.” Kyuhyun replied, simply sitting down on the floor. Tiffany nodded, smiling slightly, taking a seat just beside the maknae of Super Junior. It was silent, but today, that’s what they preferred. Sometimes together, the both of them would talk non-stop. Other times, only small remarks were exchanged. Today though, nothing was said, not that either minded.

She let out a light sigh, closing her eyes and laying her head on the wall. Most people would have disapproved of the time they spent together. No, they two were not dating, but they were exclusive to each other. Love was there, but just not the actions to prove it. Since they weren’t dating, so they weren’t allowed to kiss each other or even hug each other. They were though, in love, so all the heartfelt conversations weren’t wasted.

A hand, soft yet firm, took a hold of Tiffany’s. Her eyes widened in surprise, what on Earth? She turned to Kyuhyun, only to see him looking to the ceiling. His hand held hers tightly, as if he didn’t want to let go of hers.  Tiffany stared for a second, gulping, and then letting her body relax. The expression on Kyuhyun’s face was all that was needed to make her calm down. They weren’t going to get caught. Kyuhyun was promising her that.

Tiffany wasn't sure why she trusted Kyuhyun so much. The undoubted trust the two had for each other was somewhat foolish. How could trust between such people be so strong? Perhaps that was because when everybody would tell her lies, about her fluency in Korean and mock her attitude, Kyuhyun was always there. He never left her alone, and he promised not to. Whether he was really considered the 'Evil' maknae of Super Junior or the 'Good' maknae of Super Junior (which he never was), Kyuhyun was the only one who was there for Tiffany. The only one who bothered to watch her, take care of her. And she only met Kyuhyun in 2006. Thus, she was alone for two whole years.

Tiffany was surprised, the first time Kyuhyun entered and actually stood up for her. No one had done that before, no one had cared enough. Well, perhaps they did care, but nobody ever did anything about it. Yes, the teasing wasn't, as the others put it, strong, but it hurt none the less. Little by little, every word began to take its toll on her. Words, like tiny knives, cutting deeper and deeper into her heart, soul, and mind. Although, Tiffany always covered it up by smiling her little smile, laughing her unique laugh and not ever letting her facade slip. She couldn’t.

How was it that Kyuhyun could see through it so easily though? Why was he the only one who could differentiate between her smiles and her laughter, something even the Girls’ Generation members do? When did Kyuhyun even know how to tell the difference? They were questions, but Tiffany never really wanted an answer. As long as Kyuhyun was there, it was fine. It always would be.

Through the protectiveness, the care of it all, Kyuhyun and Tiffany ended up falling in love.

“Oppa.” Tiffany said quietly, her husky voice beginning to fade away. Kyuhyun didn’t bother turning to the Girls’ Generation member.

“Hm?” A simple hum was all Kyuhyun gave her, but that was enough to make Tiffany happy.

“You’ll never leave me, right?” Tiffany questioned in a somewhat hesitant way, pausing just before she spoke her last word of the sentence. Kyuhyun opened his eyes at her voice, wondering what brought on the sudden question.  Still though, the maknae of Super Junior didn’t bother ask.

“Of course.” Kyuhyun replied. His words were quiet, silent almost. They were only loud enough for Tiffany to hear. It was probably the most intimate thing the two have said to each other.

“Do you promise me that?” Tiffany asked, her voice shaking a little more. They were not lovers, and perhaps they would never be. Not officially anyway. Perhaps though, mentally and through the heart, they had already passed all boundaries. Perhaps in each other’s minds, they had already become one. A single soul sharing two bodies. That was what love was.

“Only if you promise it back. Miyoung.” Kyuhyun muttered. Tiffany nodded softly. Although she disliked her name to some degree, Kyuhyun insisted that the name was pretty, that it sounded like the name of a princess. Kyuhyun was the only one who used Tiffany’s real name, and Tiffany only let Kyuhyun say her name, for when Kyuhyun spoke, it always sounded sweet.

“I promise.” Tiffany mumbled, causing Kyuhyun to freeze slightly. The words sounded so good inside of Kyuhyun’s head. With this promise, hopefully, one day, they would be able to face the world in each other’s arms.

“I do too.” Kyuhyun then said, a quiet giggle escaped Tiffany’s lips.

Even though nobody knew of their love, and even though everybody would pair them up with different people, Kyuhyun and Tiffany never said a word about it. They trusted each other, they always did. Perhaps the trust was to be considered foolish, but it kept their entire relationship stable. It kept their worlds from falling apart.

-----------------------------------------------

My full Kyufany oneshot... How was it?~ ^^ By the way, here's a little Kyusica drabble at the bottom which I already posted on a blog of mine... Should I make a full version?~


Jessica smiled to herself, looking down at her phone.

"You really need a boyfriend." Yoona muttered, Jessica simply nodded.

"I know." Jessica replied, then standing up. She had somewhere to be.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm late to get home."

-------------------------------------

Jessica smiled, lips pressed against her lover's. Kyuhyun's. Most girls loved to flaunt their boyfriends, telling them every little detail. Jessica wasn't like that though, she never uttered a word about Kyuhyun. It wasn't because she was ashamed or anything, it was a different reason. Kyuhyun was perfect in her eyes, in everyone's eyes. And that's exactly why Jessica kept shut.

Most boys were the type who you would want to bring around town to show off.

Not Kyuhyun though. Kyuhyun wasn't the type of boy you would walk around town with. Definitely not.

Kyuhyun was the type of boy who you would meet in secret, so that no one could have him except you.