Beautiful Stranger: Part 2 (Kyutoria)

Oneshot Series

A mumbling was heard. Victoria wasn't really even sure on what was going on. She arrived, and much to her relief, met a person who was able to speak Chinese. The person explained to her the process she would be taking to become a new Korean singer and dancer. An idol. An artist. Victoria sighed, rubbing her head as she went through her thoughts, perhaps she had made the wrong choice. Perhaps she should have pursued her studies or have become a dancer in China.

Suddenly, the sound of a door opening behind her was heard. Victoria turned, eyes widening when the very same man she had met in the hall walked through the doors. He stared back at her, looking equally as shocked. Their eyes met, sending a message that the meeting between the two wasn't planned. It was very odd, and somehow, Victoria believed that it may have been fate's doing.

"Um... Ni hao." He said in an awkward manner. Of course, his accent was a little off, or more like really off, his words only slightly understandable, but Victoria didn't really care that much about it. She felt touched that he had made an effort, despite it only being a simple one, to greet her in her native language. Victoria saw it as an attempt to make her comfortable and to make her feel at home, something that nobody had done for her yet. She stared, giving him a smile. When he saw that, the man smiled back at her.

"Ni hao." Victoria replied. The man stared for a second, giving a smile which calmed down her heart. She decided to also greet him in Chinese rather than her terrible Korean, since the accent was so awfully off and she didn't know how to speak anything except hello. Victoria gave a curious look as the man took out a book from his pocket, which appeared to have both Korean and Chinese characters o them. After staring for a little, and seeing the man quickly thumb through the pages, Victoria realised it was a Korean to Chinese dictionary.

"Ni jiao... shenme mingzi (What's your name)?" The man asked in what seemed to be his best Chinese, Victoria couldn't have helped but giggle. He was trying so hard and making such an effort, Victoria felt so thankful and adored what he was doing.

"Wo shi Qian (I am Qian). Song Qian." Victoria replied, using her real name rather than the stage name she had been given. It made her feel happier. The man simply nodded, looking through the book once again. She smiled as the man was busy looking through the book, meeting him was probably the luckiest thing which happened to Victoria.

"Wo... jiao... Cho Kyuhyun (I'm called Cho Kyuhyun)?" The man, now introduced as Kyuhyun, said in a questioning tone. Victoria knew his name was Korean, but due to the fact that she could not speak a word of the language except for 'hello', she spoke the closet Chinese sounding name possible.

"Cao Guixian?" Victoria questioned, Kyuhyun gave a questioning look before realising that she had somehow translated it into Chinese and nodded.

"...Shi...(Yes)." Kyuhyun muttered hesitantly, Victoria smiled. As Kyuhyun could not talk Chinese, she decided to take this chance to speak her true thoughts of the man who was, perhaps, older than her.

"Ni hen piaoliang (You're pretty)." Victoria stated with a smile, Kyuhyun gave a questioning look.

"...?" Kyuhyun looked through the book again, but wasn't able to find what Victoria was trying to say. He stared at her as she giggled to herself, giving a somewhat apologetic look.

"Dui bu qi (I'm sorry)." Victoria spoke, and that, Kyuhyun was able to find the translation of.

"...Mei guan xi (It's fine - Or something similar to it which is said after 'Sorry')." Kyuhyun replied, not really understanding why Victoria had apologised to him but when on with the discussion. Suddenly, Kyuhyun's phone beeped. Kyuhuyn quickly stared at the message.

Victoria remained silent, seeing Kyuhyun stand up. It seemed that it was time for him to go. Victoria was a little sorrowful, since honestly, despite the language barrier, she did enjoy his company. Despite not knowing who 'Cho Kyuhyun' really was, neither having knowledge of background or current status, Victoria had some sort of trust with Kyuhyun. She knew that if he had any sort of trouble, then Kyuhyun would help her.

"Wo... qu... (Literally meaning - I go)." Kyuhyun muttered hesitantly, Victoria hid the fact she was troubled by him leaving her as she felt alone. Victoria gave a slight smile, waving as he took a couple steps back.

"Zai jian. Xie xie. "(Goodbye. Thank you)." Victoria spoke, and Kyuhyun knew what those words meant before even looking in the book.

"Zai jian (Goodbye)." Kyuhyun replied, giving a smile before leaving. Victoria frowned slightly after seeing him leave, staring downwards at the book she had been given sitting on her lap. It had all the people signed in with SM Entertainment translated into Chinese. Victoria turned the pages, eyes widening when she found it.

Super Junior: Cho Kyuhyun - Maknae

Victoria stared at the photo, fingers grazing it softly. She had finally found out who he was. Honestly, Victoria didn't know much about Super Junior, but she was willing to find out.

She was definitely going to see him again.


-----------------------------------------------------------------

A short part two... Should there be a part three?~ ^^ And if I wrote something wrong in Chinese, please tell me. I'm honestly not very good at the language >_<