Kyufany Drabble

Oneshot Series

Tiffany wasn't sure why she trusted Kyuhyun so much. But perhaps that was because when everybody would tell her lies, about her fluency in Korean and mock her attitude, Kyuhyun was always there. He never left her alone, and he promised not to. Whether he was really considered the 'Evil' maknae of Super Junior or the 'Good' maknae of Super Junior, Kyuhyun was the only one who was there for Tiffany. The only one who bothered to watch her, take care of her. And she only met Kyuhyun in 2006. Thus, she was alone for two whole years.

Tiffany was surprised, the first time Kyuhyun entered and actually stood up for her. No one had done that before, no one had cared enough. Yes, the teasing wasn't, as the others put it, strong, but it hurt none the less. Little by little, every word began to take it's toll on her. Words, like tiny knives, cutting deeper and deeper into her heart, soul, and mind. Although, Tiffany always covered it up by smiling her little smile, laughing her unique laugh and not ever letting her facade slip.

How was it that Kyuhyun could see through it so easily though? Why was he the only one who could differentiate between her smiles and her laughter? When did Kyuhyun know? They were questions, but Tiffany never really wanted an answer. As long as Kyuhyun was there, it was fine. It always would be.

---------------------------------------

Just some Kyufany drabble... you might have also seen it on my blog post... should I make a longer version?~ ^^