Snow (Kyuhyun/...?)

Oneshot Series

A Kyuhyun and nameless girl fiction… Who is she?

-------------------------------------------------

Hurry up!


The words began to ring through his head as she, the girl which was so innocently sickening, dragged him out the door of his newly bought apartment, or was he to call it their new apartment? He groaned loudly to make sure she could hear it, slipping his shoes on quickly, almost losing them as the other pulled on his thick jacket continuously and began to run. She was, as he always put it, completely annoying.

He let her pull his jacket as she kept rushing him down the stairs, not bothering to take his hand away. He questioned why they didn’t just take the elevator, but he didn’t bother asking. It was completely pointless. She was always like that, one of those types of people who would have rather run down the stairs, straining their legs than quietly taking the elevator in a calm fashion. It was one of her quirks he guessed, so he never bothered to try and change it. It was just her way.

Always an excitable child she was. Her laughter, sweet and subtle, began to start as they reached the bottom of the building. He could never understand what made running down the stairs so fun, but he never minded it. Not when she was with him anyway. She turned to him, giving him that one of a kind smile, the one which he always became confused with. He couldn’t understand how she could be so happy, so completely satisfied when he was with her. It was just him, just an ordinary man with an ordinary lifestyle and ordinary looks. There was nothing special. He was not a movie star or anything… Well, okay, he was a singer, but that was it.

He couldn’t understand why she seemed to be more beautiful than everyone else. It may have been because he had a weird perspective of ‘perfect’. But then again, perhaps, that was just because he saw her every single day. Perhaps it was so that he could recognise her through the crowd of people he had to swim through every day. Though, as they say, ‘beauty is in the eye of the beholder’.

Lost in thought, he didn’t realise it until he looked up that he had already been dragged half way into the snow. Cold and tiny snowflakes fell onto his skin, chilling him to the bone. If it were not for her, he would have been warm inside, drinking coffee. She simply laughed at his reaction, letting go finally of his sleeve. He watched, her odd way as she ran for a little before jumping into a pile of snow. He smiled quietly, looking down to the ground. Snow had never meant that much to him until now.

Sickening, it was how he felt every time he stared at her. His stomach was knotted and he felt dizzy. Like he had caught an unknown disease, a Tourette like syndrome, something which caused him to do things that he normally wouldn’t have done. This was the first example already. Standing out in the snow was something he would have never done if it were not for her.

Before he knew it, she ran into his arms. The barely audible words, ‘it’s cold’, were murmured through her pale lips. He stopped himself from saying another snarky comment, simply humming in response and resting his head on top of hers and holding her tight. Her comment was so obviously true, he wondered why she liked coming out into here. But then again, it may have been a foolish thing to wonder. Since he had met her, it was obvious of the love she had for snow.

Another giggle escaped her lips, quickly making her way out of his arms and running around again. This was her innocence, and it always made him feel annoyed. She continued to run around happily, ignoring any passing people. It didn’t matter, they paid no attention to her anyway.

Happily running, never letting anything catch her. Not her memories, not her fear, and not even him. As if she were a free spirit, which she was. As if she were uncatchable, which was something he often hated about her. It was she who could never have truly been caught, she who had somehow captured him. He could have left, he could have simply walked away go back inside. Instead though, he stood there, simply watching, simply waiting for her to have her fun. Perhaps he had learned to place her happiness in front of his.

Finally it seemed that she had lost the energy. He saw her running around, then quickly crashing into his back behind him. He sighed, attempting to stifle a smile. It was too cold to be happy. Her lips, paled and thin, muttered quiet words, ‘I love you’.

He couldn’t say he hated it when she said that.

With a sigh, he whispered back quietly, words that no one would have ever heard but her.

--------------------------------------------

I decided to opt for a fic which everybody would enjoy, allowing their imagination to go to who knows where… Who do you think this girl is?~ ^^