Seokyu Drabble

Oneshot Series

She sat in front of the mirror, breathing become slightly heavy. The cloth over her clothing made everything feel tight. The man behind her smiled gently and gave her shoulder a tight squeeze, ensuring her everything would be alright. She stared back, a faint blush lingering on her cheeks as she looked down. He took a pair of scissors, quickly snipping the slightly frayed and uneven ends of her hair. And that was all he did. He didn't add any make-up to her face, and he didn't even give her hair any sort of style. Without even a word, he quickly took the cloth off her, she raised a brow.

"Why didn't you do anything?" She questioned, the man simply stared at her.

"What was your name again?" He asked back, she looked down before answering him. She was hesitant to give him her name.

"...Seo Joohyun. But most people just call me Seohyun." Seohyun replied, the man gave her a warm smile.

"Well, Ms. Seo, I did do something. I cut off your hair at the back to make it even." He quickly spoke in a retort, Seohyun scowled slightly at those words.

"That's not a lot. Why didn't you do anything else? Why didn't you give me any make-up? Why didn't you style my hair in some way? I thought you were one of the best hairstylists in town, not to mention one of the most skilled make-up artists." Seohyun spoke, the man took a comb and lightly brushed her hair.

"When people are naturally pretty, I really just leave them how they are. I can't do anything to people who are already beautiful. Besides, I don't need to." He replied, Seohyun froze up. The blush which had already taken place on her cheeks became darker.

"..." Seohyun sat in silence, the man behind her smiled, putting a piece of paper in her hands. It was a phone number. Seohyun raised a brow before seeing the man walk off to some other client, quickly whispering to her a couple words.

"I'm Cho Kyuhyun, call me."

----------------------------------------------------------------

Just some SeoKyu drabble... Perhaps I'll write a full version of it later... what do you guys think?