Fall For You (Kyuhyun/...?)

Oneshot Series

It's a random piece that you can project whatever you want onto. ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------
 

I will not fall for you.

You are beautiful and kind and amazing, lovely and perfect and flawless. Like you walk on sunlight and dance through rain, cry diamonds and smile gold, you are that person who makes miracles happen. You are that person who could do anything, everything, with just your words alone. And I think that, honestly, you’re wonderful. You make me think and feel things I haven’t before, you make me nervous for no reason and happy with just your presence alone.

But I will not fall for you.

No, definitely not. Despite the fact that you are more than enough for me, anyone in fact, I cannot allow my heart to be taken by you. Although, I would be honoured if you did want my love , but you probably don’t. You might, but this could be all a fantasy. Because none of us are sure what’s going on. I know in my head, you’re stunningly gorgeous, but I don’t know how you see me. I hope that you don’t think of me as ‘that person’, who is simply there by your existence, and rather, that person who, more or less, you are comfortable being around. But it’s alright if you don’t, because perhaps we’re not be meant for each other, and this might just be the part in puberty where everything that moves is attractive and turns us on. But I really hope that’s not the case. 

Nevertheless, I would be privileged to have my heart, if I gave it away, broken by you.

No matter how much you hurt me, and you haven’t yet, but in the future, if you turn a knife towards me, I will not forget you. Because this is, perhaps not first love, but the first time I’ve felt so tender around someone, and in an aspect that is not just for friends. You are the catalyst, you are the person who has opened the doors of my mind for others to enter. And I feel I should be grateful, but I really don’t know. You are the first, in this list of affectionate persons towards me, so you shall be clearly etched into my mind, engraved in the hidden corners of my heart. 

So I will not fall for you. 

I won’t allow myself to be in love, or to be loved in return, by you, or anyone else, in this way that could make you into everything for me. Because I am not ready, I am not mature, I am not strong. Instead of standing tall, as people think I might, I will not. Rather, I will falter, crumble under pressure, I know it; and so, it is best to not even start. I am weak, I am unsure, I am afraid. 

But you’re so beautiful.

In every single circumstance, no matter what, you are this sort of wondrous light that I can’t bear to explain. Because even I don’t know what is, but it is drawing me in, drawing everybody in, like a moth to a flame. It’s strange, odd in fact, how you are so lovely without anything, just sitting there with your simplicity and modesty. Yes, a smile, one smile is enough to light up this darkness ridden city into eternal light. I am really just blessed to know you; I must be so lucky just to have had the chance to breath you in. 

Because you’re the secret I could never keep, the perfection I could never hold, and the heart I could never take. 

Because you’re so beautiful.

I will give up. I will not hold onto you or your memory, and will watch you run loose. But once you come back, I will not let you go again; since I cannot bear to walk this world alone once more, without the security of you by my side.

So I will fall for you. 




--------------------------------------------------------------

I'd like to make it known, I will no longer write Kyufany, Kyuna, Kyuyoung or Kyutae/Taekyu. The reason for this is being that is being, I would prefer not to mix reality up with fantasy. Because although this is just a story, it involves real people, and I have trouble writing about two people together when I know one is taken by someone else. 

I'm not saying I'm against it if you do write the pairings, but I just have my own personal issues with it; that's all.

And no, I will not take the stories I've written about them down, I just want to let you know I won't be writing these pairings. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the story, what do you think~? ^^ Rather odd, as I did not mention names or genders at all, but I guess it's just a sort of fic that's anonymous. And besides, leaving it up to imagination is much more fun~ ^^