Kyusica Drabble

Oneshot Series

None of them weren't sure when it started. They did know know when it came to be, and they did not know when it would end. if it did ever end. But then again, honestly, nobody hoped for it to end. Nobody hoped that it would stop. Everything was fine the way it was, everything was perfect. Or, well, at least for them anyway. Cho Kyuhyun and Jung Sooyeon, for Jessica if you prefer. The so called 'Evil' maknae of Super Junior and the Ice Princess of Girls' Generation. How they started was a mystery, and how they would end, if they were to end at all, was completely unknown.

Everyone who knew Jessica knew this, Jessica was not cold. In fact, she could possibly be one of the most warm-hearted people in the planet. Not that you would ever actually know that. She was simply shy. Of course, many people couldn't see the difference. Perhaps it was also because of Jessica's constant habit of spacing out in the most strange times, or the way she would stare boredly into space. Whatever it was, many people tagged Jessica the reputation of the 'Ice Princess', even though she really wasn't one.

Still though, that didn't change the fact that around Kyuhyun, she was different. Ice Princess or not, there was something special about the way Jessica acted around Kyuhyun. Something unique about the way she would look at him, the way she would smile at him without any reason. It was the way Jessica was so joyus around him, happy just by his presence. Her smile seemed so much bigger, her laugh was so much louder, and her eyes were so much brighter. Nobody could ever make Jessica look like that, it was only Kyuhyun and his weird ways.

Kyuhyun, the maknae of Super Junior, never really spoke of his close relationship with Jessica. He never really had any 'moments' with her besides the mentioning of the name in the Super Junior albums. So, that was why nobody really ever suspected anything. Him, the maknae who loved to tease and bully all the time... He made Jessica happy. And there weren't many people who could do that.

Kyuhyun Oppa!

That was probably what Jessica said most of the time. Whenever she needed help, whenever she wanted something, or whenever she was lonely... it was always Kyuhyun, never anyone else. There was something about Kyuhyun that made Jessica trust him so easily, telling him all her secrets and never worrying that they might be found out. Jessica trusted Kyuhyun too much to ever believe that.

-------------------------------------------------

"Yah."

"Hm?"

"You love me, right?"

"Of course I do."


-----------------------------------------------

Just a little kyusica drabble... I found Jessica and Kyuhyun's relationship really cute so I decided to write a little on it~ ^^