Night (Seokyu)

Oneshot Series

Seohyun waited, standing outside the door of her shared room. The dorm was dark, hardly anything could be seen. She could hear the breathing sound of her unnies fast asleep and in their dreamland. The maknae smiled. Perfect timing. Seohyun put on her thick jacket, running down into the lounge room on her toes, almost tripping on some unknown object. Seohyun reached out for the door handle, missing it a couple times due to not being able to see it. Once the door had opened though, Seohyun slipped her shoes on and shut the door behind her.

She ran down the hall of the hotel on the sixth floor and down the stairs. Seohyun smiled to herself once again, a slight giggle escaping her lips. It felt like such an adventure, the perfect drama. Similar to Romeo and Juliet; forbidden lovers wanting to see each other. Seohyun shook, her shoes almost coming off and causing her to trip. She didn't care much though.

Seohyun ran out the automatic door of the hotel and to the park.

She looked around, staring through the darkness; where was he now? Her breath was heavy from running so quickly. Seohyun then let her eyes close quietly, trusting everything. It was midnight. Or perhaps even past that time by now; Seohyun really didn't know what time it was when she snuck out. Most people would have found going out during night to be very dangerous, something people simply would not recommend. Especially for an easily recognized girl like Seohyun, one of the nation's most famous Hallyu Stars. But Seohyun still didn't care about it, she didn't worry. Honestly, midnight, or some time close to it, was her favourite time of day. Or should she say favourite time of night?

The sun had gone, and everything was hidden, but that's why such a time was so beautiful. To not know, the excitement and expectancy of everything going on, it was enough to make Seohyun’s heart race. She loved the feeling of knowing that he would be coming, even if she didn’t know when or how. While stuck in thought, Seohyun didn’t notice someone sneaking up behind her.

"Joohyun."

His voice, Kyuhyun's, smooth and gentle, called her. She felt his arms quickly wrap around her, Seohyun shivered and shook. It was now so warm in Kyuhyun's arms, not that she would ever say it out loud. The sudden change between hot and cold caused Seohyun’s body to feel slightly numb. The back of her head quickly pressed against his chest, smiling. It was so nice like this. Without even being able to see each other clearly, they knew. During the hours where the sun was out, the maknaes could have never been able to be like this. But during the night though (or would it be considered early morning?), they were able to be with each other without suspicion. The night which protected them dearly; it was everything to them.

"You're late." Seohyun whispered with slight annoyance in her voice, a silent chuckle became present. Kyuhyun rested the top of his head on Seohyun’s.

"Sorry, I had to escape Jungsoo hyung." Kyuhyun explained in an apologetic tone, Seohyun giggled. Leeteuk was always one to supervise the others’ actions, making sure they weren’t going to get involved in some sort of trouble.

"I understand." Seohyun muttered, managing to turn herself to face Kyuhyun, still wrapped in her lover’s arms. She hummed in appreciation of his hold, returning it, enjoying the warmth he gave to her. It was the slightest touches which made Seohyun’s heart flutter, the simplest things which Seohyun found so precious.

“…I’m kind of sleepy.” Kyuhyun said all of a sudden, Seohyun’s eyes widened just slightly before a smile took place on her lips. She looks up at his, eyes filled with determination.

Well, I’m sure a kiss will keep you awake.” Seohyun spoke, Kyuhyun stared down with affection. He leaned down, close enough, but still too far for Seohyun’s liking.

“Let’s try it then.” Kyuhyun murmured through the deafening silence, sealing his words with a kiss. Of course, their patterns of kissing were a little awkward, giggles escaping their lips every once and again due to the slightly embarrassing actions each one presented at some point. But still, none of that really mattered, it was never going to.

It was perfect.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I spy... many many SeoKyu shippers... and due to popular request, here's a seokyu fic~ ^^