First Meeting

The Queen & The Hunters

 

"YAAH! BOTH OF YOU! IS THAT REALLY IMPORTANT TO MAKE ME BRING ALL OF THE THINGS THAT HYORI NEEDS?!"

 

.....Old Seoul's morning is being noisy again because this little-eyed guy's shouts. He is carrying a lot things, but The Kids are.... only talking and laughing. "DONGHOON-AH! I KNOW THIS IS YOUR IDEA!" He shouts again. "Hyung, let me bring it. I still can bring some!" Daesung suddenly offers. "No, Daesung-ya~ You don't need to give him help, let him bring it all. He really needs physical training today." — "But, Donghoon-hyung.... I don't think that's really useful... It already become a-must-to-do for Jongkook-hyung even before Donghoon-hyung came!"

 

Hey, Donghoon-ah. You want to be killed by him, huh? Gary whispers. Aish, of course no!

 

Bring it some or you'll die soon. By seeing his eyes, a fire already showed up.

 

His eyes are too small to see!!

 

It's a warm morning but a dangerous morning for Donghoon. Like he will be eaten by a tiger soon. You're being too hilarious.... And stupid. Really stupid. Gary takes a sigh.

 

Daesung who walks next to his older brother also sees something the same with Gary, seems there's a fire that already showed up. The older-hyung keeps silence at all and keeps his stare at Donghoon's back... "Hyung, let me bring some~" Gary offers. "Here, take it."

 

It's a little bit heavy for Gary, but at least he helps his older brother. "What should we buy after this, Dae?" Jongkook asks, "Nothing... But I think seems it already done."

 

"Seems? Hey, don't say it with seems!" Donghoon protests. "Done. Enough?" His little brother also the same... He also can’t hold his anger even for a while. "Alright... Alright!"

 

They walk around the busy market while they're carrying a lot thing in their hands. Heavy and tired. "Hyung, I want to walk around with Gary-hyung, okay? I haven't eaten anything since last night~" — "Yea~ It's okay, but don't eat too much and spend the time too long—" "YEAAA!!" The youngest is shouting between the noisy markets and attracting a lot pair of eyes to see him. Jongkook, Daesung, and Gary are facepalming. They were embarassed by Donghoon....

 

Donghoon takes Gary's hand and run away together into the busier part of the market... Left the little eyed brothers stand next to each other with a lot of thing that they bought.

 

The market locates in the end of a big road in Old Seoul, the only market on this city.

 

Back to the Little Eyed Brothers,

 

They're sitting on a big old crate together, looking many different people every second through their little eyes. "Hyung, it's getting hot, isn't it?" — "Of course. Aish. I see it almost fall, but the weather still this hot…", "If it will be hot like this, I shouldn't need to use a thick thing like this! Really troublesome..." The older looks at his clothes that getting really hot and wet in the same time. "Me too, even Hyori-noona said that it's better to use this. I get fooled by her again." The younger lays his head in the older's shoulder.

 

Without the older realizes, one of his feet on to the road's side and... Trips someone’s foot.

 

"Aish! What's that?!" A girl suddenly shouts and once again, it attracts a lot of eyes to her. "Whose foot is this?!" She stands and cleans her clothes that just got dirty because of falling on the road.... Because.... One of the older's foot. She kicks it....

 

"Who's that?! Who kick my foot?!"

 

The older looks to a girl with black long hair. Her clothes got dirty. "Is that you?" Jongkook points at her, "Yes, that's me! This is a public road and you shouldn't do that!"

 

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry! Who are you? I never see you here." He stands and approaches that girl. "I'm a newcomer at this town."

 

"Your name?" He feels a little bit confuse.

 

"Song Jihyo. How about you?" She stares at the guy's little eyes. "I'm Kim Jongkook."

 

--Him

 

I feel that I have met her before, but my head's telling no. I even can't say who's telling the truth. Her eyes that show that she doesn't afraid of me and the way she talks.... Really similar with that person.

 

Jihyo? Such a cute name to a girl like her, once again, she made me remind of her. Specially the way she looks at me. How I missed her so much, oh really.  

 

"Once again, I'm sorry, Jihyo-ssi. I don't know about it. I'm really, really sorry." I bow to her. "Okay, it's alright. If we meet again, don't meet like this." And so does her. When our eyes meet again, she suddenly said that she is busy and need to go. "Goodbye, Jongkook-ssi." Without any hesitate, she walks to the sea of people behind me.

 

Ah, Jihyo-ssi. You're so pretty.

 

"Hyung, come here! Don't stand there!" Daesung suddenly cracks up the ice that covers my mind and makes me walk again to him.

 

"I see that hyung like her. Am I right?" He makes fun with it, "Yeah..." — "Hyung, if you know, your face is really look like a tomato now."

 

Of course, Hyori also said it.

 

"Seriously? Woah, don't let Hyori know this. It only a secret between us, okay?" And my little brother nods. "Good brother." Then, I stoke his black hair.

 

Seems I fall in love with someone else, once again....

 

Continue to Chapter 10

 


Author's Note

Hi anyone~~  Another unexpected meeting again, huh?  ahaha~ XD 

I see that I get some feedback that show me there are some part which is really difficult to understand and I need to fix my grammar. (oh my grammar  already totally messed up by anything)  ;__; so because of this, I will take a longer time to update because I will fix some parts on the upcoming chapter and write new chapter ;; (btw,  the difference between the story which already posted and the one that I'm working  only 5 chapters, I afraid of writer block will come if the difference become smaller ;___;)

alright~~ but, thanks anyone who have read it~ Please enjoy and don't forget to leave feedback for me~! ^^ 

-bbvc