Decelerate

The Queen & The Hunters

 

It has passed a month after Song Sibling's moved and oldest hyung's sudden attack in the house.

 

Everybody in the house still in tense but confused. Tense because the oldest can attack them everytime and confused, asking who actually behind the oldest hyung's attack.

 

This time also, the leader, Ji, try to collect them again after the breakfast time. He’s trying to make a conclusion with all of them together. Everybody, without any exception in the house, joins again this meeting. Like before, the middle room is used again. The total-dark that happen because the light from outside can't come is already friendly for anyone in this place. If you dare to enter this room, especially at night, you won't see anything else in this place, except the first-floor corridor or you already remind-it-out-of-the-head about the placing of all things in this place. But, the first-floor corridor also dark enough, but it isn't as dark as it. Such a perfect place, to held meeting and hide, isn't it?

 

"Must I bring a candle again?" The oldest hunter, I means Choi Seunghyun, asks to Ji. "Hyung, listen this. You're the only one in this group who can see everything in every condition. The middle-room is still in your range, right?" — "Of course, but I think about another member, specially Daesung. His eyes are too small to see something and now, he must see something through the dark. Woah, I can't imagine how he can see."

 

"I can see, I mean, I hear you, hyung!" The owner of the name suddenly shouts. "You hear me?!" — "Yes, hyung!"

 

"He can hear you, hyung. He has a good listening-ability, but it only appears sometimes." it's right, Daesung has a really good listening ability that even can listen to really small voice, but like fruits, it hasn't riped yet. So, it only appears sometimes. If you're curious, Seunghyun is on the first floor and Daesung is on the second floor with his brother.

 

Once again, let’s meet in the middle room, I want to talk something. Ji whispers.

 

One by one the people in that house entered the middle room and in a blink of eyes, all of them already in there except.... 'Daesung, hyung! Where are you?' Ji whispers again.

 

"Can you wait for a while? I want to go to second floor first." And he already in the corridor, without anybody realizes. "Daesung-ah!" He also reaches the second floor in the blink of eyes. Using teleportation, he won't get tired so easily.

 

It’s the second-floor corridor.

The first room from left. Daesung's room. Right before Ji opened the door.

 

Hyung, it's okay!

 

What is okay? It totally strange! I can't get down with this, especially when Seunghyun or Jiyong see this, they'll throw me a thousand of questions.

 

But, we should go down as fast as possible. I already listen that..... Ji-hyung is right in front of the door!

 

Ji doesn't open the door although it's right. He’s curious what actually they messed up at.

You said he's in front of the door, but nobody respond!

 

He doesn't open it, hyung!

 

Okay, I trust you. You go down by yourself. I won't go down. Tell that I'm sick! No more comments. Understand?

 

But...

 

"I'll the one who comm— what happen to you hyung?!" Ji suddenly changes his statement become question, right like Jongkook said before. 

 

His heavy brown's hair, somehow become total black. He even doesn't has any thinking to change the color that he naturally has, but the black color that appears by itself, isn't that strange? "I don't know, the thing that I remind is... It still brown yesterday and it already black today!" Ji makes a smirk. "Seems the queen.... She’s decelerates a war to us, hyung. She already wants you to her side."

 

"If we don't know the queen, it becomes more confusing." The leader silent.

 

"Hyung, it is possible if the queen is inside the house? Hyori-noona or Chaerin?" — "No, Daesung. It isn't. Hyori-noona doesn't own any supernatural powers and Chaerin still learning."

 

"Shall we go down first? Hyung, you should go eventhough it's strange!"

 

Three of them go down with a hundred questions pass their head every second. "Maybe...." The oldest suddenly mumbles.

 

"Oh! Daesung! Remember that girl? Who I met a month ago?" Someone suddenly pass the oldest's mind, "The one that tripped by you, hyung?"

 

"Yes, she is!"

 

"She's strange, really strange. The thing that I remember a lot about her is.... You can't decide exactly how old is she." He is trying to remind the name.... "What is her name.... ugh...? S... Song.... Ji...hyo?"

 

"Hyung, that's she!" Daesung happily responds. "Who's she?" Ji asks. "A girl whom I met her a month ago.", "A month ago?!"

 

"Who is Song Jihyo?" Suddenly a woman's voice echo from the first-floor. It's not the stairs that is really high, but they take too long time in the stair with chatter, stop, and walking really slowly. "Hyori-noona!" Daesung greets.

 

In the first floor, Hyori's brown eyes already stares specially... to his man's little eyes. Jealous is perfectly well-drawn in her face. In her man side, he still calmly asks Daesung and Ji to go away. I want to talk one by one with her; can you go to hold your meeting without us for a while? He whispers.

 

Hyori drags her man to the kitchen, then sits and facing each other, like that time. "You're jealous, Hyori-ya?" — "I know that time like this will happen." She avoids his eyes. "Hyori-ya, please serious. I know you're jealous right? Just answer it, let me know." — "I...am not."

 

"Lie." His voice going deeper and tougher, signs that he's extremely serious and wait an honest answer from his girl. But, Hyori can't say anything. Deep in her heart, she's really jealous. She never treated like that — calls their couple's name when their couple isn't there — she only feels that she only like a runaway from his ex. "I'm not jealous, like I said that time. All men have wild side and you aren't an exception."

 

So, you aren't jealous at all, Hyori...ssi?

 

A sudden change way of talk on him, he’s using a formal talk. 'I can read that you're jealous, Hyori-ssi. Don't hide it on my puppet. He also has a limit to receive all of your lies.' He starts to talk......The Queen starts to talk again.

 

"Who are you?!" She’s feeling a huge danger spreads.

 

You know The Queen? I'm talking using his mouth. Ah wait, I just want to say to you. Be careful tonight.

 

"Tonight?"

 

I'm decelerating a war to Old Seoul's hunters. I just want to see all of your face tonight. Good luck. Right after the 'message' ends, he's fainting.

 

Hyori goes to him, trying to see what happen closely. She looks at his face that hidden by his thick hair, his position is really impossible to see his face. "Hey... are you still awake?"

 

No respond at all.

 

"Jongkook-ah! Are you still awake?" She’s getting more frustated. "It doesn't funny at all!" — "What happen, unnie?"

 

Suddenly Chaerin comes, "Can you call all of them to come here? Seriously, I need them." She gives a nod and calls them in no time. Taeyang is the first that come. "Go check him. I don't know what happen."

 

"Something just happened, Noona. Don't hide something." — "The Queen... talks again with his mouth." She said it right when Ji comes.

 

"What did she said?" Ji comes with Seungri and Daesung. Seunghyun comes with Chaerin, the latest. "She... declarate a war... Tonight."

 

Everybody except Hyori and Ji get a big shock.

 

Ji makes a smirk again. "I'm right.", "Anyway, Let's prepare anything; I want to see The Queen's clan." — "But, Taeyang-hyung... What happen to my hyung?"

 

"Seems he's fainting, Dae. Slowly but sure, The Queen takes his control over his body everytime she talks using his mouth. But, now, it’s different. It almost completed, just wait a right time.... He'll dissapear from our eyes someday to join The Queen's clan." — "Why you know that?"

 

"His hair shows it. It’s almost perfectly black"

 

Ji smirks again, show a sign that he's right.

 

 

Seems, tonight, it'll be a big war, which Old Seoul's itself will bet it safety. A bet which you can't never score the price with money...

 

Continue To Chapter-12

 


 

Author's Note :

Hi everybody~ This is the last update for this month. Yep please read my blogpost if you curious why. I'm sorry such a crazy decision like this T_T *bow* Next update should be around March (but I don't know when exactly). Sorry T_T

Please leave comments for the 2 chapters I've updated! Starts from Chapter 10, the story will be drived everywhere. So prepare yourself on the upcoming chapter in March, okay? :D

-bbvc