The Return of The Kids

The Queen & The Hunters

 

Old Seoul, 8A.M — Main Road

 

A thrilling night passed and another morning come. Sun shines brightly on the sky, wind blows lightly, and birds are singing on the sky.

Old Seoul's Most Important People a.k.a The Mayor is waiting outside the government building. Main Road is quite busy and asking why he keep waiting. In his strange (?) business, He keep greets every citizens that pass him. From 'Hello' until 'Good Morning.'

 

"Yoo Jaesuk-ssi, good morning! Have a nice day." A middle-aged man greets him, "Oh, Good morning, sir! Have a nice day, too!"

 

Yoo Jaesuk, that's him.

 

"Jaesuk, do you really waiting them?" another middle-aged man comes out from the building, He's the vice-mayor. "Of course, hyung. I need to greet them. Really." He keep stands outside. "I don't think so, Jaesuk-ah." Another middle-aged man sighs.

 

"They just kids and.... Really useless."

 

"That's why I sent them to Hunter School, hyung! To change 'useless' become 'useful'. Both of them are really childish and when someone with who's more mature than them can lead both of them, it will be good! I hope they change, hyung." Sighs. Jaesuk really put a lot hope for them.

 

He can't do anything more than this because the vampire clan become more aggresive to attack Old Seoul.

 

"Oh, wait, Jaesuk. You have a friend called Jongkook, right?"

 

"Yes, what's wrong with him?"

 

"Maybe, you can ask him to lead that 2 kids. It's just my opinion... But, you should try, Jaesuk-ah."

 

Horse footsteps coming louder. "Are they already come?" The people on the road suddenly focus to a luxury carriage. A luxury-looking black carriage comes with a couple of Black Horses pulls it.

 

"You treat them really nicely, Jaesuk-ah." Vice Mayor's mouth widely open because that Carriage. "They requested to me, Hyung."

 

The door's carriage opens and.... "ANNYEONG!!!!" Another annoying and loud voice echos on Old Seoul's Morning. "Yah Donghoon! Don't be too noisy!" The Vice Mayor warns.

 

"Sukjin-hyung, that's okay." Showing his naughty face and jokingly plays with the vice mayor, Ji Sukjin.

 

Ha Donghoon & Kang Gary , the Mayor's nephews just came to Old Seoul after the long training on Hunter-school. "Annyeong!" Gary follows Donghoon. Politely greets and nods. "You still the same, Donghoon-ah."

"Of course!"

 

"How about me, hyung-nim?"

 

They call their uncle with 'hyung'? Yeah, it's The Mayor's request. "Still peaceful, like usually." The Vice Mayor answers. "Ah hyung-nim! I'm asking Jaesuk-hyung, not you!" — "That's right, hyung! He asks Jaesuk-hyung, not you!" Donghoon jokingly follows again.

 

"Yah, you little child, still the same. Really." The vice plays again with Donghoon.

 

"Hyung also the same, still hardly glued to this hyung."

 

'Jaesuk-hyung, can we talk a while?' Gary whispered to Jaesuk, who's focusly to see their dongsaeng fighting. 'Ah, okay, Gary.'

 

Both of them enters the building and leave their dongsaeng's fighting. "Do you want to talk something, Gary?"

 

"Hyung, I got a news. There will be a group from outside, I don't really know where. They will do something called 'cleaning' on this city. I feel that this is really urgent and dangerous."

 

"When they'll come?" The mayor suddenly become more serious than before.

 

"I don't know."

 

"Oh, and then there'll be a group of citizens also, they're from an abadoned city that just totally attacked because war."

 

"How many people will come?" — "I don't know also."

 

"Gary, if you don't know anything, don't tell me, you make me afraid. Really."

 

"Why must afraid, hyung? They're only a group of citizens, and the first seems fake."

 

The mayor takes a heavy sigh, leaving Gary in confused. "Why?" He asks again. "You don't know the condition of this town?" Gary and Donghoon had left the town almost for 5 years, trained on the school and almost isolated because far from everywhere make them blind of information. "Hyung, why? Is it really..."

 

"Really dangerous. Our town is on danger and this is your time to show what you have got from school with that child." The mayor walked to the windows. Gary only stands like a thousand year big rock, leaving in confusion and 'I-don't-believe-it'. "Hyung, can you help us?"

 

"For what?"

 

"Help us to find someone who can lead us. You know that, hyung. Donghoon is really... childish and I even can't help it." He sighs.

 

"I will help that." He smiles.

 

[Continue to Chapter-5]


 

Ps : I leave spoiler for chapter 5 in story feed. Please read it! ^^