Unveil - The Kids

The Queen & The Hunters

"Hyung! How dare you!"

 

Gary is dragged by a bunch of people with Jongkook follows from behind. They still stuck in The Ruins. He can't exactly predict where will they headed to.

 

They're going somewhere. "Where is Donghoon?" He sneaks a peek to Jongkook.

 

Donghoon has fainted already and he's piggy-backed by the oldest brother. It took a short time that he turned his head to see another place, but it also took a short time that Donghoon got unconcious and faint. Gary doesn't understand why, but a normal reasoning isn't enough to make a conclusion behind it.

 

"Hyung, why don't you reply my question at all? They don't control your mouth right?!" He's really concern in this people's condition and also, he's really curious why he keeps silent at all. "Answer me, please!"

 

Gary sneaks a peek at him again, his mouth doesn't budge at all. At a closer condition, he's walking with an open wound which make blood keep flowing from himself. It closed by a thick black cloth that he wears like another bunch of people around him."Hyung, isn't that hurt?" He's thrilled by it. Miraculously, he's still walking like nothing's happen to him. Jongkook only replies with a shook. "You're so indescribable." Gary is totally speechless.

 

They finally head to a forest behind the ruin. It's different from the forest that divide Old Seoul and this ruin. A simple carriage with a pair of horses is used by them. The mysterious people treat the kids harshly, but they don't treat the oldest brother like that. The Kids had their hands tied up tightly. "Hyung, why they treat you nicely?" Gary tries to talk with him, but he doesn't answer anything.

 

He only smiles a little.

 

But, it spreads a scary and intimidating feeling, it also different from the normal heart-warming smile that he owns.

 

Donghoon is laying on Gary's lap. He's heavy enough to stay there.

 

The horses are starting to move. They're going somewhere to the deep forest. It's quite dark even the time is showing that it hasn't afternoon yet. The trees are really tall and their tops become a huge roof. The leaves haven't fell off completely because autumn just started.

 

Out of sudden, the oldest brother is pulling out the black cloth that he has used all the time. At the same time also, he hides his face between cloth when he removed it.

 

Gary doesn't see it because his eyes are too focused with the dark deep forest view which he rarely sees. His head turns back and the oldest brother has gone away.

 

###

 

They finally reach a big and tall palace. It's so dark and totally surrounded by wild vines and wild trees.

 

It really impossible to reach this place easily because a lot of unseen guard that protect this place. The gate is opened and a shade of a girl appears.

 

A mysteriously barbie-looking is the one who greets them.

 

Donghoon who still half-awake suddenly get himself full awake. "Hyung, she's really pretty!" He's extremely excited and really wish to get closer with her, but he can't budge. His hands and his feet are completely tied up tightly. "I hate her appearance, really." Gary suddenly remembered with the oldest brother who has gone on the beginning of this mysterious trip. "Why?" The horses continue to walk again and they follow that girl's steps. "I can't say the reason exactly."

 

Right after the main gate, there are two big doors. The end of both gates are unseen due to the thick darkness which cover it without any hesitation. They're heading to the right ones with a huge confusion.

 

###

 

"Hyung!!!"

 

The Kids' eyes almost explode with tears. In front of them, the one that they almost avoided in the past become the one who they rely on a lot. He's sitting in front of them, but divided by the jails. It's exactly him, it isn't fake or an imagination. "Donghoon-ah, Gary-ya!"

 

That voice with much care on it has became the most comfortable thing that comfort them between the midst of confusion. "Why you are here? Aren't that you supposed to be with Hyori?!" Jongkook still reminded Hyori. He can't let that girl off alone. "We tried to search about The Queen by ourselves, but we were ended here..." Gary sighs. "Hyung, why did you catch us?!" Donghoon suddenly interrupts. Jongkook only can silent, "What are you talking about? I had stayed here for a long time without budging a little!" He points to the heavy chains which has chained himself tightly for a week.

 

"It wasn't me!"

 

"It wasn't him, Donghoon-hyung." A young male's voice suddenly joins. Donghoon didn't know who is that, but why he knew his name?

 

"Yeah, it wasn't him!" Another voice joins.

 

A pair of guy suddenly come to their direction. The one is really tall and the one is really eye-catching. "Jongkook-hyung won't do that." The tall one tries to remove his guilty.

 

"Who are they?"

 

"Meet my newest little brothers, Joongki and Gwangsoo. They've accompanied and helped me since I entered this place." Both of them politely bow a little to The Kids then sit down in the middle of them. "Have she got better, Joongki-ya?"

 

Joongki nods, "She still need a lot of rest due to shock and I haven't removed all of the toxic yet." — "Who is she?" Gary curious grow up. "Chaerin."

 

The Kids remember that Daesung heard his brother and Chaerin were kidnapped when the war happened. "She... What happen to her?" Gary asks again, "Nothing." The oldest brother avoids their eyes, he surely hides something. Donghoon asks again,"But, why you said that Jongkook-hyung wasn't the one who catch us?"

 

"This place is main base of our clan. You can't believe all the thing that you see here, really. Anyway, The Queen has special comrade team. The Special Comrades are picked by her and all of them have special abilities. I guess that one of them used their ability to trap both of you and trap him." Joongki points to the Kids and the oldest brother. "What ability?" — "Copycat. It can copy the appearance and the strength. The owner is the one who greets you at the enterance gate."

 

"I'm right." Gary wasn’t wrong to hate the girl that he saw before. "I bet that I'm true if one of you fainted because you smelt something from her." Joongki continues.

 

"Me!" Donghoon confessed. He's fainted because he smelt something from her. "It smelt like flowers, really." — "It's the comrades' special poison. They use that kind of smell to trap 'the mouse' easier."

 

"Hey, Donghoon-ah, Gary-ya." Jongkook suddenly interrupts.

 

The Kids eyes turn to him. "Do you want to go out from this place?" The Kids are happily nodding, but Joongki and Gwangsoo become panic. "Hyung, enough! You can't do more than this!" Gwangsoo's panic risen. "But, you should follow my words. If you dare to not do it, I'll catch and drag you back to this place." They can't say anything more. Speechless.

 

Joongki's and Gwangsoo's panic are reasonable. They can't see more than this. Chaerin has became the first 'mouse' to be released soon with a price that money can't buy it. If the Kids also released, the price will be higher and it definitely bet someone's life to be offered for The Queen.

 

Joongki suddenly stands up and points to them. He doesn't mind if that thing is rude or no.

 

"Hyung! I won't forgive both of you if I see that both of you are released but Jongkook-hyung stayed here!"

 

A glimpse of red eyes appear from Joongki's eyes.

 

Even he's looking as the most normal one, Joongki is actually also the same like the clan. He also a vampire. He's the only one who has the strongest rights to against The Queen. He also the only one from the part of that clan who doesn't follow The Queen's words and protects Jongkook. "I also!" Gwangsoo stands up.

 

Gwangsoo, He seems only a disturbance, but he's the only one who 'still alive' on the midth of the vampires. He also never leave Joongki's side too long. The clan always treats him like butler, but he's Joongki's only friend that also has a strong right to against The Queen as strong as Joongki, the only one who has the same thoughts like him and knows almost all the secret of The Clan.

 

"Don't disturb me, Joongki-ya, Gwangsoo-ya. It's my decision. It's my own right to defend them and myself." The oldest cuts their fight.

 

Both of the duo can't say anything.

 

###

 

"Joongki, was I too much?"

 

Midnight has came, everything got cold and worsen. Gwangsoo and both of The Kids had fallen asleep. Joongki still awake because of he need to take care of the oldest brother behind him. "Honestly, yes. It's too much. You were sacrificing for Chaerin and now, you'll sacrifice yourself for them. Hyung, are you forget the price of it?"

 

"Of course."

 

"Don't you forget what have you left behind?"

 

"Everyone in the house, but... I’ve a plan." He smirks.

 

###

 

"Song Joongki, you are too much."

 

A couple of guy who pass him the Underground Corridor . He just left everybody right after the oldest brother's asleep. "What's wrong with it? I only protect something under my right."

 

"Luckily, you're a special person here. If you aren't, I may count you as a mouse and had cut you into little pieces." The childish-looking one laughs and the serious yet' so mysterious only stares at him. "Don't you forget that I can make someone become ashes at the blink of eyes?" — "Whatever, Joongki-ya. Whatever." The serious one responds.

 

The thick dark has made them unseen and unclear. The only things that they can see in the underground are the flame from the torches and the glowing eyes which are well-known as their special appearance. The dark-violet eyes and red-to-brown eyes are so bright in the middle of darkness. "I'm tired to be treated like little child." His fist has prepared behind his back. "Hey, Joongki. If you dare to do it, I'll eat your friend." The childish one who has the dark-violet eyes responds.

 

His hands are trembling and he doesn't dare to do it.

 

"Shut up, little kid."

 

Joongki can't even dare to avenge because they mention Gwangsoo's name. The only friend he has between the scary atmosphere. "I also hate that you keep accompany that tiger. He even not our important part of our clan."

 

"Shut up, J....J—"

 

Next : Chapter 23 - The Second Side

 


 

Author's Note :

Had fun while read this chapter? if yes, thanks! 

This one is one of the most messed up chapter in my workspace, lol. I've done it last month actually but I just done the beta right before the posting time. Maybe I forgot to say this but, chapters 20 and upper are mostly about the clan .-. and then, 'unveil' is four-series chapter that will reveal a short secret about the clan ;) and so does the chapter with musical-terms subtitle.  Well, I think I must reveal it  so you won't confuse for the strange subtitles XP

In this chapter, you may read there are 3 strange people appeared who the story has introduced them itself. ^

Please looking forward about them , okay? 

Alright, second important notice. 

I'm having a plan to post a new story which I ever talked in my blogpost.   If I post it, it will be my really-really first story about spartace (and mc, ofc). You know this story has a lot of otps, right? so that story will be my first hehe ;u; 

please tell me.  Do you want it or I must delay it? (I've finished that, fyi.)

-bbvc

*please help me! I'm really confused T^T*