Countdown (Part-2)

The Queen & The Hunters

 

"The Queen's Servant......."

 

Just a moment after he said that, something appears in his mind. World's getting broken in his mind. Everything becomes dark and black.

 

What had you did, Oppa?

 

A woman voice, but this time, this is a different voice than he usually hears. It’s soft and has much care on it. A woman voice which he already missed for a long time.

 

Control yourself. You're strong enough.

 

His vision is blurring again, but he's seeing something on Hyori's face which is far away from him. A rare thing appears from her face, the tears. "You cry, Hyori." He smiles a bit, "Chaerin-ah, I'm sorry.... to make you suffer...." 

 

"It hurts.... Feels like I'll die soon." Chaerin feels a fire inside her. Somehow, it isn't hurts her really fast, but tries to kill her slowly. The bloody-red eyes that she sees on the man in front of him, who still tightly hugs her with one hand —which it like trying to kidnap someone— disappears. It all because the lovely voice that he has missed for a long time. The lovely voice which calmed the beast's anger.

 

Congratulation, oppa~! I know that I never wrong about you.

 

That voice appears again on that man's mind. "Hey, Chaerin. Do you hear woman's voice?" — "What voice, oppa? It's too noisy here."

 

It’s still exactly the same. What Chaerin feels right now is the same with what happened to Jongkook that time. "Is that Queen?" — "No, it doesn’t... I only hear a boy’s voice....which is really clear... and a lot of man on the background."

 

                                                                                                    ∞

 

A man called Dongwook who already sees Queen by his eyes only can silent. She's really pretty, but still, you can't predict how old she is. "Let me out, I won't say anything."

 

"But, let see. I know your name. Who are you actually? And who is searching for you?" — "I'm Dongwook or you can call me as Seven. I'm only a Hunter without group which work as background; I'm researching the anti-toxic of your clan's toxic. The one who search for me is... My step-brother, He also works like me."

 

"Who is he? Tell me his name and I'll let you out safely." — "You can read my...mind, right? so... I won't say it." She makes a smirk but still, she doesn't feel enough with that man's answer. "Just say it, I'll let you out safely, but if you don't, you'll back only with your name."

 

The knife on that man's stomach gets deeper and the smell of ferrum —iron— is also going thicker. It’s fishy and also really scary. "I wonder... Why Queen tries to catch me..." The Queen is walking further from him and looking at the war below. She’s showing her little back which is looking very tough. "Because I need to find someone." Her voice sounds really soft and sad. "Who is that?"

 

"You won't know him."

 

"I'll let you safe today, but as the price of it, you won't remember anything about me." The Queen's pulling out the knife from his’ stomach. "You're a pretty, no, you're an extremely beautiful Queen, but sadness lies somewhere on your heart and that hides your pretty face. You're thinking something... I mean... missing someone, right?", then She’s laying her fingers on his forehead — "Smart."

 

His eyes closed slowly by it and so did his pain which went away with it.

 

                                                                                                ∞

 

"Hyung, do you already find the people you search for?" Seungri politely asks Taeyang. "I haven't, I really confuse..." — "Why?"

 

"He asked me to meet because something, he said just called his name and he would come, but... It didn't happen at all." — "We will meet him soon."

 

"Youngbae-hyung, have you met Dongwook-hyung yet?" Ji suddenly comes, "If you search for him, I know where he is. Just follow me." He leads the confused two men into a small gang, which is quite far from the main road. "Really?" Seungri's eyes become wide. "Did... something happened to him? It's strange to meet him there..." — "Yes, it does, hyung, but.... don't worry."

 

Ji suddenly stops. A tall ladder which reaches 'the head' of a building, he stops next to that thing. "Follow me." He clings on the ladder. "Just go to the head and I'll show you." He makes a smirk and suddenly disappears in seconds. "Ergh, he starts again. He’s playing prank on us." Seungri is grumbling on his leader's behaviour which always fooled them. "With the ability of teleportation, I wish I have it also." Taeyang sighs and it makes Seungri laughs. "It doesn't fit with your face."

 

"What do you say?" He's gazing sharply to the youngest, "Nothing~"

 

                                                                                              ∞

 

Something disturbs Seunghyun's ears that are still patiently looks over for the home. An unexplained noise that he can't see where is it from. He hears many voice from a lot of man but he can't decide where are them exactly, all of them sounds like fast whispers. He also feels a huge danger will approach them out of silence.

 

He walks to the main corridor which faces the door on the front and the only stairs behind from the middle room. He stops at the corridor and suddenly feels that the woods which become the floor of the corridor vibrate and.... One of the windows at that house opens harshly. He faces to back but it's only dark corridor without any fire from candles. "Who is that?!" He shouts.

 

Maybe it happens less than 5 seconds....

 

A handkerchief suddenly closed his mouth from the back. Someone... no... A group of people suddenly makes a move, a really fast move. The owner of the handkerchief suddenly pulls him back vastly and harshly. The tall-built Seunghyun even can't defend himself. He tries to pulls the hand away, but the owner of that hand is just too strong from him. "Shut up."

 

Slowly but sure, he feels that his body is getting heavier and heavier. Every sound that he passes through his ears becomes silent.

 

Everything starts blurry and.... Black.

 

                                                                                              ∞

 

"Hey, Jaesuk-ah. Isn't it unsafe to place everyone here?" — "I'm sure that their target isn't the citizens, hyung." The Mayor looks at the road from the window which is located only behind the government building he has stayed since the war started. "So....?"

 

"They target at something hidden at this city. I don't know exactly, but I bet there is something here." — "There's no another possibility?" The Vice Mayor also confused about what just his brother said. "Possibility? What do you mean hyung?", "Like... What do you said....? Something hidden... Isn't it treasure?" Jaesuk shooks his head. "I don't think so, hyung. Maybe, there’s something speficially important?", "Someone?"

 

"Eh?"

 

                                                                                                 ∞

 

"What are you doing, Jongkook-ya?!" Hyori tries to avoid Jongkook's hands. "Please silent, Hyori. There are a bunch of people up there!" In the blink of eyes, he has tied up Hyori's hands. "You must pretend that you're asleep, but because you're naughty, I must make you sleep." He takes a handkerchief from his pocket. "What will you do? Remove this, please!!" — "Sshh! Keep silent... stupid!"

 

She doesn't say anything, it not because he said to silent but it because the harsh word that he didn't usually says.

 

With the same thing that Seunghyun got, her nose is closed by handkerchief. "You'll be safe, trust me." He smiles a bit, another bitter smile. "What will you do with Chaerin?", "She still in pain, I'm sure that they're targetting at me and Chaerin who already poisoned." He stops a while, "Hyori-ya, please don't think something negatively." After that word, he finds that Hyori already closed her eyes.

 

"Sorry..."

 

                                                                                                  ∞

 

The Kids are still lying lazily on the floor, accompanying Daesung who already asleep on his brother's bed. "Why it is really noisy down there?" Gary asks. "Sometimes it’s really noisy, but unexpectedly, it also silent in the count of second." — "Don't you think there is a sound of something fall or windows and door opened harshly?" He tried to believe his sense. "Sure, I hear that, hyung, but.... They only sounded once, no repeat."

 

"My feeling said we must hide somewhere or act like we're sleeping, Donghoon-ya..." — "Now, I trust you, hyung. I feel a huge danger upcoming." Donghoon tries to close his eyes and so does Gary. Both of them still lying on the floor with the position of their back face the door. "Ssh." Gary gives the younger a sign to silent. 'Act nicely.'

 

Gary's and Donghoon's sense are a hundred percent right. Someone come to the second floor and makes noise with its footsteps. Making wood as a flooring is a good choose actually, they can listen to every movement of footsteps on the floor clearly. Even from count the person until identifying the person appearance. Two people, both of them... Has an almost similar appearance. Gary tries to identify who is walking behind that door. 'Where are you, hyung? We aren't safe...' The cold sweats cover Donghoon and his palms are trembling, nervous. "Seems there are nobody, let's go down. There is a basement, right?" — "Yeah, I don't think he won't hide in a high place. It's too obvious anyway."

 

Which one they targeted to? Gary's eyes wide opened suddenly. Hey, Donghoon-ya. Which one they targeted to? His mouth makes those words silently. 'If it isn't Jiyong... It should be Jongkook-hyung.’, 'Eh, why?''Jiyong is a smart leader, hyung. Even the group is growing slowly, but he can manage it.... And for Jongkook-hyung.... I don't know why, my feeling said that he is targeted by anonymous.'

 

The Kids didn't know what actually happen to their leader. They don't know, but their senses are pointing to him. Gary's sighing and Donghoon's wiping his sweats. 'Don't worry, Donghoon-ah.' 'Yeah... Our hyung is really strong...but... Where he is now?'

 

                                                                                                    ∞

 

His little eyes widened by something.

 

A thick ice freezes his mind, leaving him in standing like statue. His eyes says that's real but neither his brain nor his head says that's fake. How can he see a shadow of the Queen...

 

Behind someone who is fitter become a little brother....

 

Or in theory, a little guy?

 

 

Continue to Chapter-014

 


 

Author's Note :

yeay, chapter 13 is out~! :D

sorry for make you wait very loooooooong~ but, I'm exactly busy with school and trying to finish some chapters in my workspace (?) lol. I don't know when exactly I'll update again, but I swear not in the next week nor the next 2 week either. I'll extremely like a robot that time x_x 

fyi, next chapter, Countdown (Part 3) is the last part of this fast-paced 3 chapters. Chapter 15 (and the next future) will be normal again~ oh then, get ready from some suprises in upcoming chapter, okay? a spoiler for you, some characters will be gone for a long time~ but who? please wait~ (9^^)9

Don't forget to leave your thoughts, I'm waiting for it, hehehe~ ^^

-bbvc