Trace In The (Invisible) Mark

The Queen & The Hunters

 

Old Seoul — Somewhere

 

The wind blows harder than yesterday like the moon that shines brighter than yesterday. The owls are hunting their prey and the mouse are trying to run. People fall in the deep sleep, resting themself for tomorrow.The darkness covers the sky and moon guides the stars that standing in the sky. Nobody knows if hunting time in Old Seoul already starts....

 

The uninvited shadows are creeping all over the road in Old Seoul, finding the best prey to them for the late-dinner. Creepy sounds and screams starts cover the Old Seoul. Screams to get any help, but this night is just too cold like usually.

 

One of their leader of the shadows, The Queen, that's how they called, find the best prey all over the Old Seoul. Tracing one windows to another windows, trying to find the best 'food' to satisfy her hunger or maybe find.... the best soldier for her clan. She will give her all of her time to find the best and....

 

The best prey ever just passed her bloody-red colored eyes. A smirk draws on her face. Trying to open the closed windows and success. Slowly but sure, the best prey that she just find is a guy. But for her, it not only a prey, but he can be the part of her clan. She can hear the beat of that sleeping guy. Maybe he looks like sleeping, but his heart beat likes a tiger that hunt its prey. Beating slowly but sure, In the silence, she can slowly hear that clearly...

 

Touching his face slowly, then slowly down to his neck. She's kneeing to hide herself from her clan, avoid everybody so she can take this prey for herself. Her face meet his neck and then...

 

She bites it. The taste of the blood that she never tastes before, strong yet' powerful, but also warm. The guy slowly open his eyes and feel like fire is eating his body like there's no tomorrow. Screaming, but his voice suddenly dissapear...

 

"Welcome to the clan." She whispers to his ear directly. "What...are...y..you...d-doing?" He touches his neck and find there's no mark. The Queen walks to the front, meeting his face with her face, eyes-to-eyes. "D-do you...just...bite me?" Blurry vision and taste-of-fire that eating himself. In that blurry vision, he sees a pair of Bloody-red colored eyes. "I do. Just enjoy it, and we'll meet anytime soon. Soon." He wakes up from the bed and try to catch The Queen, but...

 

She suddenly dissapears like the wind that blows to the guy room...

 

........"DAESUNG-AH!!!!!!!!" The night of that home suddenly brushed by the guy voice, called his little brother. Fighting with his pain all over his body that he never felt before, drives him crazy.

 

Rushing into the upstairs, the stairs become really noisy. The old wood stairs oppressed with the fast steps from someone.

 

Daesung, that guy's little brother from same the same father come. "Hyung! What...happen to you?!!" He rushed to check his brother.

 

Pale, like he wanted to die soon. Cold, like the ice. "Do someone just come?!" — Nothing answered. His brother can't think anymore, the toxic start to killing his normal mind. "Hyung! Listen to me!" — "Daesung-ah... Kill me." His breathe become harder.

 

"Hyung! Listen to me!!! Hyung!!!" Daesung suddenly start to support his fallen brother to stand with his body. He knows that he can't do it, but he tries. "Hyung, do a vampire bite you?" With panic voice, he starts to guide his brother to talk.

 

His brother only nod. "Oh my, you're so cold, Hyung... I will bring you to Taeyang-hyung!" He helps his brother to walk. His muscular built is just too heavy for his little brother. Both of their skin touching each other, the feel of cold from his brother is really cold.

 

Reaching the downstairs, his little eyes are just too small to see anything and so does his brother. "Jongkook-hyung, are you fine?"

 

"You can see..." He whispers.

 

In the corridor, the younger sees a fire coming towards them. "Daesung-ah? Are you there?" A woman voice asking the younger politely. "I'm here, noona!" He responds.

 

Slowly, a woman approaches them and... "Hyori-ah?" The older asks, "What happen to you?!" Shocked and confused in one question. "He...got bitten." The younger hide his face, "Let me help you! Let's go to Taeyang's Lab, they're still there!" Panic comes to Hyori, Jongkook's girlfriend. They walk again until the end of the corridor. It's like an empty side, nothing there. Hyori's hand crawls like crazy on the wall, try to find a candleholder that hang on the side. It's not only an old candleholder, but it's a key to go down to... Taeyang's Lab.

 

That house is a base for BIGBANG, a group of hunters. The basement itself is a Lab that personally made by Taeyang, one of the brain for that group. "Taeyang~ Are you there?" Hyori goes down first. "Of course, Noona. What happen?" A soft voice answers. "Hyung!! Jongkook-hyung got bitten!!!" Daesung goes down and still, supporting his brother.

 

Taeyang runs in hurry help Daesung. They let the oldest hyung sits. "Hyori-noona, please accompany him." Daesung wished and she nods. Hyori sits next to Jongkook.

 

"Can you listen to me?"

 

"Hyori-ah....Why it really noisy here?"

 

Hyori tries to touch his hands, "Listen to me, Jongkook-ah." But somehow, he makes distance between their hand. "Have I said to you.... that I.... don't want to touch you?" — "I remember..."

 

Daesung turns back to see what are his noona and his hyung do. Wall of awkwardness still stand toughly between them, but he knows that they loved each other.... It hurts Daesung's heart to know that. He always be the place of his noona to talk all of her heart out, their awkwardness could kill their love.

 

Daesung turns to Taeyang again, explaining all the thing that he saw before in every details.

 

Hyori stands up and walks to the back side of her boyfriend. She's really curious with the bitten part. Brushing the thick hair slowly and... She doesn't find anything. Looking on the another part, but doesn't meet anything. She really sure that he's bitten. Somehow, it just really strange.

 

No mark of bitten.

 

"Taeyang, come here." Taeyang comes to Hyori and sees. No words, but "No mark? How can we identify?" It's the first time their group find a case like this.

 

"Can you shut up? It's so noisy here." Jongkook starts to talk again. "Chaerin, can you take some paper?" Taeyang commands someone.

 

"Seems he listens what don't we listen because he's bitten by someone that's stronger than usually?" Nice questions from Taeyang, he find that's strange with this case.

 

A girl with long blonde hair come from the corner of the Lab and bringing some papers. "Write what I said." Taeyang starts to dictate something that only between them can hear and Chaerin writes something on the paper.

 

First question finishes, the blonde-haired girl, Lee Chaerin shows the oldest a question. It written clearly as 'WHAT ARE THEY SAID TO YOU?'

 

Seems Taeyang really curious what are the oldest hears, Daesung only stares at that question blankly and so does Hyori. "They said.... Old Seoul is theirs, another night.... to hunt the hunters.... Long live our queen..."

 

Chaerin can't hide her shock, seems like it's not only a normal case but really dangerous. Taeyang whispers again and Chaerin starts to writes again.

 

"Taeyang, don't ask something too much, I'm afraid 'they' use Jongkook..." Hyori warns and Taeyang nods.

 

Chaerin flips the paper again and it said, "DO THE QUEEN SAY ANYTHING ABOUT YOU?"

 

'I get a tiger.... he is the strongest among all of you, but treat him like normal. I'll call him when we meet the hunters.... Old Seoul should conquered by us.' He whispers.

 

"We have a bait to get name." Chaerin smiles, "Oppa, we must catch the queen!" She makes a fist, showing that she's really wanted to catch the queen. "Let's wait until our Leader and your brother come, we will tell them about this."

 

She nods. Hyori takes a sigh, hoping that her boyfriend will fine in the control of this group. "Noona, he'll be fine.", said Daesung.

 

"Hope so...."

 

 

"EVERYBODY, WE'RE HOME!!!!!!!"

 

 

Someone shouts from the first floor, making a big noise that break the ice of that house.... Extremely annoying.

 

Continued to Chapter 2

 


 

Author's Note :

Hi everybody! Thanks for subscribing (and waiting, lol)~ If you already read this note so.... you have done chapter one, right? Thank you!^^ Have you answered my question in the foreword about something that I change?If you answer typical vampire story, so you're right! ^^ I won't spoil more but you should wait more. If you enjoy this story, leave some comments okay? I will love to read it! ^^