The Confused Joongki

The Queen & The Hunters

 

It almost 3 A.M in the morning, Joongki and Gwangsoo still tied up in the unknown place. They already fallen asleep, tired from whining all the time. Both of them are sleeping. They also already know where are them, it's an underground gutter, which connected to a river on the end of it and the 'ruins' on the beginning.

 

Joongki laid his head on Gwangsoo's head and sometimes it made Gwangsoo awaken. He's used to with this condition, but somehow he became quite awkward with Joongki about this position. His thick hair had disturbed Gwangsoo's nose all the time.

 

On the other hand, Jihyo is searching at every space of the town, she's looking for Joongki everywhere. She made 'gutter' as one of the place she'll look on, but she is too absent-minded about it... Sighs.

 

Her blank-looking makes it worse. She looks like drunken people looking for her house. Her hair has messed up and loosen freely, but anyway, she doesn't care about it. "Joongki-ya~!!" — "Joongki-ya~!!" She repeats his name all the time.

 

Joongki suddenly opens his eyes. "Noona, are you there?" It look like they listen to each other's word, but no, it only another coincidence. Looking above his head, the manhole of the gutter still closed tightly. "Noona, are you there?"

 

Maybe this is another coincidence, Jihyo passes the manhole of that gutter. She can listen clearly there's someone talking beneath that manhole. "Noona, are you there?" — "Are you there, Joongki?" She asks the people beneath, but it doesn't give her any answer because there’s no sound replies her. She believes that the gutter's wall is really thick and so does the manhole.

 

She tries to pull the manhole by herself; it's midnight-to-morning-soon, but people still asleep. Nobody passes the road, it only she alone. She pulls it with all of her effort. 'I hope you're there, Joongki-ya~ I forgot where they said where are you and nobody reminds me.' She whispered.

 

The moonlight shines into the dark gutter; she looks a face of a guy. A pretty guy, which is... no others than, her brother. "Joongki-ya! You are there! I have searched you for a long time, I even didn't sleep~!" She tries to reach Joongki, but his hands are tied up tightly by a rope. "Noona, help me to open this first and I'll easily go up!" — "Can you make your hands closer to me?" Joongki stands higher than usually, he stretch out his legs as tall as he can... "Noona, c..c..cut it..." He tries to talk, but he's too tired...

 

In seconds, Jihyo grabs the rope that tied Joongki's hand, She pulls it and... "Oh, Noona, you have cut it?" Jihyo nods. Joongki itself hasn't realised that she has cut it. "Is there another people beside you?"

 

"There is Gwangsoo-hyung. I'll wake him."

 

###

 

The trio is running to the building that the Song siblings used before, but both of the boys don't realize the way that they're using now. "Where are we headed to, Noona?" — "Just silent and we'll know."

 

Joongki looks at his sister's hair, it messed up and it smells strange. It smells like his sister's hair touched stone and iron, which it the same smells like... Blood. "Noona, where have you gone?" — "Nowhere. I just headed here."

 

Contrary to her hair, her clothes are too clean. It strange.

 

'Gwangsoo-hyung, isn't that my Noona is quite strange?' Joongki whispered, 'Isn't that happen everyday?' 'Sorry, Joongki-ya, but it so contrast. It seems like she just tortured someone again, then,'

 

The youngest stares at him again. 'Its right, Joongki-ya... I continue again, after she did that, she might be headed here to search you,'

 

Joongki can't deny what this brother said. Somehow all of them almost true, but he only afraid something happened again. He afraid that her hidden persona appears again....

 

 

Next : Chapter 17 - Crescendo