I'm Only A Puppet

The Queen & The Hunters

 

The atmosphere become colder and strange. Scary yet' thrilling. Everyone stands up from their sit and make distance with Jongkook. Nobody knows who will get a sudden attack. Eventhough they all are hunters and trained to be ready for any sudden attack, this is different from the normal, because the one that will attack them, STILL has a relationship with them.

 

The fire from every candles are turned off.

 

The room is in the total dark. No light enter that place. Every breathe become heavier and every sweats become bigger. Getting ready for the worst condition, got attacked by the oldest hyung.

 

Suddenly from the middle, right on the place that Jongkook sit..... A pair of Bloody-red eyes stares at them. Really bright and good enough for thrilling anyone.

 

Everyone makes distance and holding each hands like a couple.

 

'Ji, Jongkook-hyung's right. He turns into vampire if their leader wants it.' Taeyang whispers.

 

'I know that.... and I can feel a really strong and deathly strength cover up this place...' GD replies.

'Do you think.... He'll kill us?'

 

'If he fully under controlled by their leader, it could be. But, naturally, every vampires will kill the hunter that disturb their existence....' GD hasn't finished up his words but... "SEUNGRI-YA!!!!!!"

 

Chaerin suddenly screams, the pair of that eyes on the middle suddenly gone away. 'What happen, Ji?" Taeyang left in confusion.

 

Chaerin got pushed to the wall by the oldest, her neck is completely locked and she could die anytime if the oldest keep gripping it. "You...are..the..first..." The oldest's voice change, creepier and scarier.

 

On the other hand, the youngest guy between them, Seungri with his braveness try to help his sister. Everyone is still in confusion because they can't see what actually happen. "DON'T YOU PLAY WITH MY SISTER, PUPPET!" He shouts.

 

With the blink of the eyes, recklessly, He locked the oldest hyung that he called as 'the puppet' right on the neck. "Hyung, mianhae~ I should do this."

 

A line of fire come from between one of his fist that locked the oldest's neck. It become bigger, bigger, and bigger until it become a blade-alike that covered by fire.

 

"CHAERIN, DO IT NOW!"

 

Eventhough they always fighting, but actually they're a dangerous combination to every opponent. Chaerin is smart and the other side, Seungri is brave. Fire is their elements. They never play easy.

 

The blonde-haired girl starts to collect the heat to her body and make it overheat. "Seungri, be careful with your hand, don't let it too close with his mouth!!" Seunghyun suddenly warns.

 

"Faster, Chae...." Seungri mumbles.

 

"GO AWAY, PUPPET!"

 

As they predicted, Chaerin succeeds to let his hands out with that overheat and Seungri also unlocked his neck.

 

'Do you think, you can play easy on me? My perfect puppet don't let you alive' The oldest sudddenly talks uncontrolably again. 'Seems you take the right decision, I'll let you alive, but... when we meet.... You'll beg for live on his feet....'

 

The pair of eyes that stares Seungri with full of hatred suddenly gone away. "Hyung!!" Daesung's voice suddenly break the ice. "Did he still alive?" Seungri makes fire again on the tip of his finger and so does Chaerin.

 

Daesung stares at the peaceful sleeping face, his hyung fainted after that. "It's better for him to sleep, he's trully a tiger. See, he is so cute!" Chaerin can't stop adore the oldest's face. Muscular built and his face is just too different...

 

"On that cuteness, the dangerous thing lay on." Seungri continues his sister word.

 

The atmosphere starts to calm again. "Daesung, can you sleep next to him tonight? I'm scare he'll awake again and Seungri... you should sleep in front of Daesung's room. Sorry, I really can't trust you a hundred percent, but your strength is the thing I can said that still fine." Ji commands.

 

"Ne, hyung." As the word ends, Daesung help his brother to stand again.

 

"And, Seunghyun-hyung... Please keep your ears on, you always enjoyed in deep sleep. That's dangerous." Seunghyun knows that Ji hate the way he sleep.

 

"Chaerin and Hyori-noona, do you need us to protect your room?" He offers both of the only girls on that house. "I'm ready if you want that.", said Taeyang.

 

"No, thanks, oppa. I can help myself and unnie. That's right, unnie?" She only smiles and pats Hyori's shoulder. "Really?" Taeyang make sure with her answer.

 

"Hyung and noonas! Goodnight." Daesung and Seungri with Jongkook on both of their supports.

 

They walked and realize that... 'Hyung, do you still awake?' Seungri suddenly whisper. 'Of course.'

 

"That sleeping... Only act..." Daesung responds jokingly.

 

Three of them reach Daesung's bedroom. "You stay here, I'll go. Night, Seungri-ya..." Seungri left alone in the upstair's corridor but both of his hyung already on their room.... "I'm such a good person." He lean his head on the wall and sit on the wooden floor.

 

The wooden floor, really cold. "It such a wrong decision to sit on the floor." He sighs. "Seems like you don't enjoy your time, little Seunghyun." — Seunghyun, called Seungri with his real name. "Yes, hyung. The wood is really cold."

 

"Don't use your fire, you know, right?" Big Seunghyun laughs. "Aish, of course~"

 

--Daesung's Room.

 

Already lay on the bed next to each other, seperated again by the awkwardness. Little Eyed Brothers, that's how the people on this house call them. Their small eyes and only-sized like a pair of lines make it.

 

Looked like twins but actually seperated by a big gap of age and never sleep together make this night really awkward for both of them.

 

The older seems already sleep, but the younger still awake. Facing each other and stares at his hyung's sleeping face, one of the thing that he really like from his hyung. 'We called as twin, even our hairs and our faces is really alike... Seperated by place and time on our childhood, sleeping like this.... Make me understand the feeling of Hyori-noona's toward your awkwardness.' Daesung's mumbling and  caressing his hyung's bang (?)

 

'Daesung-ah.... Don't play with my bang...' But, suddenly the older responds. 'Hyung, why you keep on acting of your sleep? It's too real.' So panic...

 

'I'm trying to sleep, I'm not acting.' Jongkook shows his annoyance feeling. 'Okay, hyung...' The older slowly closed his eyes again and Daesung sits.

 

He can't sleep tonight, thinking what just happen. Taking sighs and heavy breathe... 'Hyung, can I asks to you?'

 

'What is that Daesung-ah? Don't sits in front of me, do you think that's polite for you to show me your thighs? right in front of my small eyes, huh?' He starts rapping.... But somehow the younger sees something strange on the top of the older head....

 

'Ah, mianhae, hyung. Wait.' And he's laying again.

 

'Okay, hyung. Answer it comfortably, don't take it too serious.', said Dae. 'Hyung, what do you feel when you attack Chaerin?'

 

'My heart suddenly said that she's an opponent and my body suddenly moved by someone. I can't control it. But, when she push my hands out, somehow I can control my body again. That's why after she takes control of my mouth, I try to sleep.'

 

'Isn't that dangerous so hyung must sleep? I mean, if hyung sleep, it will make to her easier to take control of you.'

 

'I know, but the situation is quite different here. She hasn't taken control of me for a hundred percent... But, when it happen, You can call me puppet like Chaerin and Seungri do.'.... 'I'm not a perfect hyung like you wished, right?' It's such a unexpected question for Daesung....

 

'For me, you don't need to be perfect, but always here for me is enough...'

 

'Thanks.' He's caressing his brother head slowly.

 

'Hyung, do you know? when I sat, I saw your hair become black a little.' — 'Really?' It's quite strange for Daesung. When his hyung's hair is quite dark-browny, but some little parts become black.

 

'Do you think that was the effect?' Jongkook asks. 'Maybe? But you know hyung, your hair is heavy brown, right? And that's strange.'

 

'Of course I know. She really wanted me to become her puppet... That should be a special sign that I'm hers.' — 'Don't say that hyung. Don't be too pessimist.'

 

'Daesung.... If someday you lost my trace... can you make adjust yourself that... I'm really her puppet?'

 

'I'm only know that Kim Jongkook-hyungnim is my hyung.'

 

Speechless with his little brother sincerity, he knows that his little brother didn't want he lost. 'And if someday, I couldn't take control of my body by myself..... Can you kill me? I'll really okay with it...' And this is the time of Daesung's speechless.

 

'I don't know....' The little brother scratch his head. 'And I can't do that...' He sighs.

 

'You must think it since right now, if that case would happen.'

 

'Ehm...' The younger only thinks.

 

'No more questions again?' The older broke the ice.

 

'I think, that's enough... Thanks for fed up my curiousity. Good night.'

 

'Good night, my little brother.'

 

[Continues to Chapter 4]