Our Bait

The Queen & The Hunters

 

"Hyung, where are them?" Someone from outside the door asks, "So silent..." He continues.

 

The house is really silent and dark. Even the fire from candles aren't visible from the outdoor. They open the door together. The younger makes circle with his fingers and pop! A fire suddenly appear on the tip of his finger.

 

The older whispers something and the younger only look confused.

 

"If you're still awake, come to the middle room. I want to discuss something. Important."

Even he said in whisper, but in the younger's ears.... It's really LOUD. "Hyung, stop to use that thing! So annoying!" The younger protest. "The thing that is really annoying is your voice! End of the story."

 

If he said 'End of the story' that just mean that he really don't want to continue the topic. They both walking to the middle room. Actually, that's a family room, but they prefer to call it as 'middle room'. Everyone on that home except Jongkook and Daesung or Chaerin and Seungri, the one who make fire from the tip of his finger... Aren't related as one family, so that's why they don't call that room as 'family room'

 

The room quite big, but it's darker than the corridor. Every windows on that room are always closed by thick curtains. They sit next to each other in a long-chair that made by wood. From the distance, the older listen many footsteps walking from bottom to up by wooden stairs and a light footsteps from upstair to this floor

 

"Like something happen." The older mumbles.

 

"Hi." A girl voice greet them and Seungri points to the left. "Chaerin-ah! Why don't you sleep earlier?!" The younger get pissed off. "I'm already a big girl, Seungri-ya~" The girl suddenly make a bigger fire from her hand and it showed her flawless face clearly.

 

"I'm your oppa!" He stands from his seat and make the bigger fire like Chaerin did before. "But, you act like a dongsaeng!" Both of them stares each other without realizing that everyone on that house already sit on the middle room. Even Seungri's seat already taken by Taeyang. "You're my dongsaeng!"

 

"You're childish!"

 

"You're more!"

 

"You're more and more!"

 

"You're the most childish oppa here!"

 

"You're the most noisy girl here!"

 

"STOP FIGHTING AND TAKE SEATS!" Suddenly, Jongkook's shouting and they stop fighting. Everyone on that home knows that both of this person really hates each other. "Oh, Hyung. You don't need to do that." A wise voice from BIGBANG's leader continues it.

 

They turns back. Chaerin sits next to Hyori and Seungri sits next to Daesung. On the floor and really far from each other. "You must try to shut up from made unimportant noise, Ri. You know right? Ji-hyung and Jongkook-hyung hates that." Daesung whispers. "It so hard." Seungri replies.

 

On the other hand....

 

"You don't need to make noise, if you think that's already unimportant, leave him." Hyori whispers.

"Oh unnie~ How about close his mouth with chili? I think that's better~." Chaerin mumbles.

Hyori only hold her laugh.

 

"Everyone, I'm here to said something important yet' dangerous to anyone."

 

It's Jiyong a.k.a GD, the leader of BIGBANG.

 

"On our meeting in the cityhall, Jaesuk-ssi said Old Seoul in dangerous status. An unknown group started to attack our city and tomorrow, there'll be another plan discussed of big evacuation for the citizens. He afraid that many innocent people will killed in this cold war. As we know, our group is really.... doesn't have any ability to talk in front of him because we don't have any name that we can proud for him...." He bows down his face slowly.

 

"But, Seungri spied some bigger hunters' group eventhough he ended by kicked out earlier than anyone.... He said to me that the group is really well-built. Their leader is really smart to built their clan. They didn't leave any mark on their attack, all clean. Everytime they hunt on this city, they always killed their prey...."

 

Chaerin cuts, "Seems they don't interested on making a big clan..."

 

He nods. "Yeah, you right, Chae. They don't interested on make a big clan, but make a strong clan. Seungri also listened that they're still a small clan based on their ammount, but not in their quality. They made a history. Normally, the hunters are the ones who hunt them, right?" and Everyone nods.

 

"But, in this case, they are the one who hunt the hunters." Shocked? Yes. This is really a new case in Old Seoul. Everyone tries to make it as fact eventhough it's really out of their mind. "Some big hunter groups even already out of the plan how to keep their group and for me, I think this is a challenge to us." He takes a heavy breath.

 

"Taeyang-hyung, what do you think about this?" He asks to the guy next to him. "I also think the same. Oh then, Ji, when they're hunting, do they left some mark or anything?"

 

Taeyang still curious to Jongkook's case and this case, for him, their cases are really matchable. "No, that's why, the group that their members already attacked by them don't know how they do the plan and... Nobody alive in every case after that clan attack. Like I said before, they also don't leave any mark."

 

Daesung takes a heavy breathe, really thanking that his hyung didn't die on their attack. "So, this hyung is very lucky." Taeyang suddenly pats Jongkook's shoulder.

 

"What? W..W..What...do you mean?" GD left in confused.

 

"Daesung found him bitten in his room and get suffered a while before you came." — "WHAT?!" Seems GD is really shock....

 

"Is that true, hyung?" GD tries to make himself trust. His heart says no and so does his brain. Jongkook only nod.

 

"But, that's mean..." Seungri suddenly cut...

 

"He becomes our opponent." Hyori continues.

 

"And part of their clan." and so does Chaerin.

 

"But, in this case.... There are some special things that I see as our 'gold'." Taeyang said.

 

"What is that?" GD asks.

 

"Let me answer that, Taeyang." The oldest hyung suddenly joins. He takes a breath, and...

 

"One, I didn't die from their attack, seems like I was chosen. Two, my condition is as human right now. Three, their toxic don't change me become vampire instantly but it makes me suffer on hallucination. Four, I can change become vampire instantly if their leader wanted me. Five, I can be your bait if you wanted to catch them." His small eyes show that all of them are truths.

 

"That's scary......" Seungri responds on shaky voice.

 

"And another thing, Ji. His codename is 'Tiger'. That seems he's specially chosen by their queen."

 

"Ji-hyung! I get something again!" Daesung suddenly break the ice, "What is that?"

 

"On my opinion, if my hyung doesn't change instantly, isn't that mean they can transform into human?" Another dangerous thing on this case appears. Yes, they aren't vampires for all the time, but they also can hide themself as humans. "Oh my! That's mean if we can't find their difference between real citizens and them, we can get sudden attack?!" Chaerin responds quickly.

 

Jongkook nods. "This is....crazy!" Different voice responds.

 

"Yes, Seunghyun-hyung. This is really crazy!!" Seunghyun a.k.a TOP, the oldest in BIGBANG, just said something.... He keeps silent and pay attention to their talk, not because he wanted to understand, but he still in half-awake....

 

"I should said this to Jaesuk-ssi tomorrow!"

 

"No, Ji! Don't do that!" — Seunghyun stops him. "This is our chance, maybe the only one chance, to us to get name!"

 

Seunghyun said that for a reason that he doesn't want anyone said their group is really useless. They already tired for couldn't talk in every meeting in cityhall and left emptyhanded in every hunts. He didn't want to see Taeyang got too tired to collect materials that he need, Seungri got kicked earlier because he spied on every meeting, Daesung who always in hunting but always ended with empty hand, and GD who always tired thinking about this group everynight anymore.

 

"I'm agree with him, this is the only chance for y'all to solve this problem." Hyori agrees with Seunghyun's statement. "And that, we're the only one who owns Jongkookie~" She continues and ended with giggle.

 

"But, be careful, Ji and Taeyang, I really warn especially to both of you. I'm fine that you want to use me as your bait, but I also can be their bait to destroy your group." Jongkook warns both of them.

 

"Alright, hyung. I'm really understand." GD gives him a thumb up.

 

"If the queen called me as 'tiger', isn't that mean if I'm dangerous enough?" He asks. "Ah, yeah. That's right, but I'm still don't catch why he give you that codename. You even not a hunter like us." Now, this is Taeyang left in sudden confuse.

 

"He really doesn't have any record of hunting, Ji. I remember that." Taeyang whispers.

 

"Or maybe, hyung, their leader has a vision to the future." Ji replies. "That's possible."

 

'In my vision........ He will be as strong and smart as me, dangerous like a tiger, and fast like a wind. Calm down, I'm still your queen and he'll be the one who command all of you under my command. His heart beat is one of the most beautiful music I ever hear and he gave me the strongest power that I ever recieve.' Jongkook suddenly talks again.

 

"He listens to hallucination again!" — "That's not a hallucination, Taeyang. I'm really not on the under control of my mouth. It moves by itself!"

 

'My perfect puppet, My perfect puppet, where are you? I miss you a lot.' He talks again by himself.

 

 

"I... also, my queen." and he starts breathe heavily.

 

 

[Continue to Chapter-3]