Pianissimo

The Queen & The Hunters

The Blonde-haired girl is running through the thick snow. A bizarre snow storm even can't stop her. Everything's white, no others. From afar, she can listen snow-wolves are shouting. Her tears which is flowing unstoppable make her cheeks become really cold. Sometimes, the condition also stops her a while. She already too tired to walk.

 

But there's no other way.

 

She must ran as far as she can until Old Seoul if she doesn't want to die. She still reminded what that boy said, "I'll do everything what you want when we meet again, Chaerin-ssi. Please, I beg you. Run as far as you can and don't said anything about this place. Forget everything that you see and you'll be safe. Don't make any problems again, there's no chance to defeat her for now."

 

She's extremely stubborn, she won't do all that boy said. It'll be a miracle if this girl follow what that boy said. She also gets highly depressed. She listened to all of that boy's thoughts. She knew why she can freely runaway like this. "Daesung-oppa, I'm sorry..." Her voice is going hoarse and it's extremely worse than before.

 

She tries to make a little fire from her hand, but it's useless now. "Impossible... This..can't be..." She tries again and there's no sign that it'll come. "He... really erased it with... the toxic." 

 

###

 

"Joongki-yah! Get your senses back! Wake up!" His half-side has brought Gwangsoo up easily.

 

'Who are you?'

 

His half-side is talking to the innocent Gwangsoo who knows nothing about this. "I'm Gwangsoo! Are you forget about me?!" 'Joongki' that he's seeing now, is staring blankly at Gwangsoo like he isn't believing what he's seeing. The red eyes color is suddenly starting to be weaker.

 

'How long.... time has passed since... I killed that... man?'

 

"What are you talking about?!"

 

It seems that his half-side is confused by the condition around him. 'Why... I'm surrounded by stone walls like this?' He looks around the laboratory. 'And... who are you... Gwangsoo?'

 

"I'm your brother!"

 

The confused half-side puts down Gwangsoo carefully. "Get your senses back, Joongki-ya!" He doesn't realize that he's trying to call Joongki who's in a struggle to defeat his half-side. Gwangsoo runs to Joongki and grabs his shoulders tightly. Even his body is there, Joongki isn't the one who's inside that body.

 

'No way, I was defeated by a little guy?' He smirks bitterly.

 

'You... little... bastard.' He laughs.

 

"What happen to you?" The curiousity of Gwangsoo is growing endlessly with his little brother's condition which is somehow a little bit crazy. He talks and laughs to himself. 'Time has passed....? Don't talk something funny like that, little guy.'

 

"Joongki!"

 

The real owner of that body finally back. The sign that he can control his half side is appearing, His red eyes are changing slowly into a pair of dark brown eyes that he usually has which is accompanying by.... Tears.

 

"Hyung..."

 

"Why?"

 

"My other self.... He has....."

 

Joongki who has 'returned' only stares at Gwangsoo blankly and lifelessly with tears are still flowing on his cheeks. A glimpse of grey eyes are suddenly appearing, but then, lost like his hope.... for forgiveness. 

 

"To strengthen himself.... He has... took away... someone's ability.... with its life together...."

 

His half-side has killed someone.

 

"Who had killed someone?"

 

"My half-side.... He was... psycho... even... until now...."

 

Joongki hugs Gwangsoo tightly like he won't ever let him go. He felt that he's a sinner to know it. Even it wasn't his fault, he is sharing his body with his half-side.

 

Gwangsoo can't talk anymore. He's totally speechless with his little brother's confession. The only thing that he can do to comfort him is replying his hug tightly too. Softly said...

 

It wasn't your fault, Joongki-ya....

 

###

 

The House is on a high tense.

 

Four from a whole are missing. Nobody can tell what happen actually. Either Jiyong nor Hyori is irritated by it. Seungri and Daesung aren't talking because they don't want to make the condition worsened.

 

Seunghyun and Taeyang are confused by it, they can't help anyone in the house. All of them are stressed and angry. "Surely, stress is such a crazy thing in this house." — "That's right, Youngbae-ya." Both of them sighing because it. "Has Dongwook-hyung awaken yet?" — "Oh, not yet, hyung. He's really tired. He woke up last night, it was already late, but I haven't slept. He said he was really tired, so don't wake him up too early."

 

"Has you asked what happened to him that night, huh?" Taeyang nods. "What did he said?", "He's forget what happened. All the thing that he reminded was only the moment he caught up by someone from back and the moment he met with us." — "That woman." Ji mumbles.

 

"I'll try to remind all the thing, Ji." A voice of a man cut their conversation. "Hyung-nim!" Their eyes widened by his appearance. "A lot of rest make me reminds some of it. She didn't clear all the things. Have you guessed who did it?" Taeyang and Seunghyun shook their heads. Both of them are looking blank, "The Queen. She's pretty and quite careless. When I see her, she left a deep impression of a woman innocent's beauty. It felt like Eunhye-ssi." — "Have you seen her before? Something like deja vù?" Taeyang tries to interrogate.

 

"The last time I met Hyori-ssi was almost fifteen years ago. A week before Eunhye-ssi died. It somehow like I ever met her. Really." But, suddenly, Dongwook's eyes widened. "That girl! I ever saw her face! She's really close with Eunhye-ssi."

 

"If only I had grown up that time, I'll understand who." Taeyang sighs.

 

"You don't need to know who, Taeyang. I know her." Hyori pats Taeyang's shoulder.

 

The piece of The Queen almost completed, her identity starts to be revealed. She couldn't hide anymore on this Hunters. It only the matter of time when everything will be revealed completely. Everything almost figured out. "If we had Chaerin this time, It'll be completed." Seungri sighs.

 

"OPPA!!!!!"

 

The door is opened harshly by someone. A familiar voice of a girl is echoing in Seungri's mind. "Impossible."

 

Seungri runs to the door from the middle room. He is really excited and happy. It isn't an imagination, she really there. "Chaerin..." She comes closer to her brother and so does him. Everyone sneaks a peek at them from behind. "Chaerin, are you okay?!" She collapse right after he said that, but luckily, She falls to Seungri side.

 

Seungri's touching her sister face carefully. It's really cold and pale. "Hyung, can you help me?" Seunghyun comes from afar. "Let's go to your room." Seungri carefully lays Chaerin on Seunghyun's back, he surely will piggy-back her. They're going to his room and leaving everyone behind.

 

###

 

"How long have I fallen asleep?"

 

She looks to the window. I finally know what Daesung-hyung felt when he waited Jongkook-hyung to be awaken. He worried with his sibling, I finally understand that. "Oppa... I'm hungry." She wakes up and sits on the bed.

 

I take the bowl which Hyori-noona brought to us an hour ago. The dinner time has passed, so she brought the dinner itself for us. "Do you want me to help you?" — "Yes, please." I take a spoonful of soup for her and give to her carefully. "Chaerin, Do you have something on your mind?" Her face is really different from the normal Chaerin. "There's a price that someone must pay for me." — "Price? I don't understand, Chae-ya."

 

She grabs the blanket tighter.

 

Surely, it's about the return of her. There should be something. "Oppa, don't you realize something?" I shook my head. "Didn't oppa know that I had lost together with Jongkook-oppa?" My eyes widened. I just realized it. They lost together but it only Chaerin who returned back. "What happen to him?"

 

"He..."

 

"He didn't dead right?"

 

"I'm not sure about it, but..."

 

Her eyes became wet. "What happen Chaerin-ah? What happen?!" I can't describe how I feel exactly. But, it somehow I'll be eaten by a big hole from downside below my feet anytime. "Chaerin, tell me!" He tried to find an answer. "Oppa, even I say it to you, Will you promise to protect me? Will you promise to keep it safe? Don't tell it beside Jiyong-oppa." Seungri nods.

 

Chaerin takes a heavy breath.

 

"Oppa, Hyori-unnie can't know this.... Jongkook-oppa.... He..." Her words stopped because a burden, but she tried again, "He sacrificed himself as the price to heal and release me. He did it. Maybe you don't know it oppa, he bit me and it almost killed me. He sacrificed himself so I'll be safe." I feel that my heart will do a free-fall after it and I just knew how it feel when you're stabbed by blade. It hurts.

 

"Our plan has started. I have a thought of the possibility of this thing whether it'll happen or no. I have said it to him, he should be ready with anything."

 

Another voice beside us is appearing. "Jiyong-hyung!" I turn myself and find that he already there. "You know this?" Chaerin asks him and he nods, "Sometimes, I can see a future vision even in a short time. I knew it'll be happened." He approached us carefully. "You also lost your ability, right?" He stares at Chaerin.

 

She nods, "Really?!" I can't describe how sad I am, her ability is definetely stronger and more useful than mine. She almost done her study about it, but I don't. What a lazy brother I am.

 

"That guy said he'll erase everything to prevent that I'll be fallen become them if I got bitten again at future. So, my magic power also erased by it. I has became really useless here." — "Don't underestimate yourself. We'll find a way so you can use the fire-magic again." I pats her head. It still cold because of snow. She's really like a magic. She disappeared and now she already appeared in front of my eyes again.

 

"You don't need to blame yourself Chae-ya. He's exactly fine if my another expectation didn't turned to be real by her." Ji-hyung worried at something. "What is that?"

 

"I can't describe it exactly. It still blurry on my mind, but in that blurry, I can feel death, revenge, and sadness in one place. Something surely collapse but I didn't know what is that." He starts to recall that mysterious memory, but I also feel that there'll be something bad happen to our biggest brother. "And this one, please read it." Chaerin takes the letter which she got from Joongki, at her pocket which is hardly unreachable and then she gives it to Ji-hyung. He didn't read it directly in front of us.

 

"I hope he'll safe." Chaerin mumbles.

 

Chaerin sees the snow through the window the another side. I also look at it. It really white and seems to be really soft. Beautiful yet' so mysterious. Like the Queen.

 

Next : Chapter 25 - Unveil (The Leader)


 

Author's Note :

ALRIGHT YEAH! We finally reach Chapter 24!! *throw confettis* This is the continuation of Chapter 20 and the direct continuation from Chapter 23. The main point of this chapter that you should anticipate (because it'll become a teaser for the next chapter) is the confession of Joongki's half side.

Chapter 25 is alike with Chapter 21, fyi. A flashback chapter. Well, (maybe) it's the longest chapter I ever write~

I really really really hope that you'll anticipate the next chapter soooo much!

Well, let's end this A/N before my hands spoil everything in my head~ Don't forget to leave your thoughts and thanks for reading the update~~~ 

info : Pianissimo is a term of music that means 'going softer' (well, there'll be a Fortissimo soon :P)

-bbvc.