Meeting

The Queen & The Hunters

 

The next day — Old Seoul.

 

It is the same morning like yesterday. But, today wil be different since 2 Kids back to the town. More noisy. "Where we are going today, Hyung?" Donghoon asks The Mayor. "You'll see." He pushes Donghoon & Gary to the horse carriage first. "Hyung, tell me. Spoil something!" The youngest get curious. Donghoon & Gary sit next to each other and The Mayor sits facing them. It's a medium-sized horse carriage, smaller than the kids used yesterday. "Gary, you already know it, right?" But...... "No, hyung. I have no idea."

 

The mayor facepalms, feeling regrets to ask the question. Gary responded it slower than the normal, thought what actually The Mayor mean. "Hyuuuung~!!! Spoil something!!!" The youngest starts to play childish again. "Alright! Alright!" And on the same time, the carriage starts to move. "Me and Vice Mayor had disscused to decide someone who could lead you, specially the one who could Donghoon take calm down."

 

"Really?" The youngest gets shock, He never think The Mayor will do this far. "Oh, I know that. But, I think that you won't take that seriously, hyung." Gary scratches his head, he showing his confusion. "I took that seriously, Gary-ya. Donghoon is a real matter."

 

"YAA!!" The youngest shouts inside that small room, "Donghoon-ah... Don't shout inside here!" And Gary suddenly notice him. The Mayor gets a little confuse, why suddenly Gary can brave like that.

 

"This guy is my old friend, he's a really good people! But don't make him angry, he's quite scary for that."

 

"Alright, hyung!" Both of them answers.

 

"That's good." A proud feeling come suddenly to The Mayor.

 

Without their realizing, The Carriage already almost reaches the destination. They enjoy all of their nonsense until serious conversation and curious with 'The Leader' of the Two Kids. The Mayor sees the outside through the little window next to him, he's seeing many people who are busy with their job and.... making sure that they already reach the destination. A proud smile on his face makes it that this meeting will be a meanful thing.

 

"Already touch down?" — "Yes."

 

"Sir, We have reached the destination."

 

"Go first." The Mayor opens the door for them.

 

The two kids go down first and see a big house. A house which have a feel of an empty house. "Whose house is that?!" Donghoon suddenly asks. "So silent, like there's nobody." — "The last time I come here, it's also the same."

 

The Mayor who already goes down from the carriage, goes as the first to knock the door of that house. "Hello, anybody there?"

 

Donghoon and Gary only left with confusion. No clue whatsoever. They only can following what The Mayor do. Suddenly, the door opens. It's Hyori. "Ah, Mayor. What makes you come here?" She politely greets him.

 

"Can I talk to Kim Jongkook-ssi?"

 

'Mwo? Kim Jongkook?' Gary seems know his name, but.... Donghoon seems will be faint in less than 5 seconds...

 

"Yeah, come here, sir, He's free." Hyori shows a way to them. 'Hey, kids! Come here. He's a good man.' Mayor laughs a little with their expressions. 'Why with him? Do you know him?'

 

They only nod. 

 

Four of them walks into dining room and find that the one that looking for is eating his breakfast with his brother. "Oh, Jaesuk-hyung! Why you come so suddenly?" He gets a sudden shock. "Good morning, hyung!" Daesung happily greets the mayor. "Oh, Daesung! Good Morning!" The Kids behind The Mayor stand still hearing them.

 

'Hyung really knows our weak spot.' Donghoon gets panic out of sudden, 'No, it just you. I'm not' And Gary seems isn't in one opinion with him.

 

"What's the problem hyung? Seems you have something important." They listens Jongkook and get more nervous. "Sits there, hyung! I know it will be really long."

 

'Follow me.' He whispers.

 

'No, I won't. Hyung, I'll change at least you don't make him join us!' Donghoon is getting more panic. "What's happen, hyung?" Jongkook becomes curious what actually The Mayor does.... and it make The Kids caught red-handed to refuse their hyung's offer. "This troublemakers again."

 

"Do you want me to lead them? I'm not a hunter, hyung." He continues. "So learn from them."

 

"Hunting isn't an easy thing!" Donghoon suddenly follow. "But, I know you can. Please do it." seems The Mayor is so serious with it.

 

"Hyung, I know you can. Help us!" Gary suddenly talks.

 

On the other side,

 

Hyori and Daesung who still continue their breakfast only can laugh listening them. "Jongkook-hyung as hunter? It will be so scary, isn't it, Noona?" The little brother laughs. "Of course, your family's background is hunter, right?", "Yes, but hyung is the only one who doesn't follow that."

 

"Why?" — "He hates vampire a lot. Something happen." And Hyori's eyes suddenly widened like she reminds something.

 

"Really, and my family said... A heavy trauma?" — "And it makes him always blank everytime we ask about his life?" Daesung only nods.

 

"By the way, where's the another? Isn't they still sleeping? There still too much leftover if it only us." Hyori pulls a chair next to Daesung. "Ji-hyung, Seunghyun-hyung, and Taeyang-hyung already went out since early morning. Chaerin and Seungri still sleeping."

 

"Wake them up, Dae. I don't want them eat cold foods."

 

"Noona! I'm still eating!"

 

"So, hurry up." She laughs

 

Continue to Chapter-8