Unveil - The Leader

The Queen & The Hunters

The House - Laboratory

 

"Hyung, can you tell us?" said Seungri while passing by behind me when I'm reading. "What should I told you?"

 

"Your past and the woman that we met last summer."

 

"What's that?" Daesung caught Seungri's words easily. He's really in training to improve his ability. "Should I?" Both of the youngest nods together.

 

"Well, call Youngbae and Seunghyun too."

 

"Hyung... using informal speaking?" The youngest with panda eyes get shock because I call both of them without hyung, but this is one of the secret that I hide carefully behind them. I hate my bitter past, but I carefully try to not forget them.

 

"Possibly, hyung has lived longer than them?" Daesung successfully guessed the first secret. No doubt that he's the little brother of Jongkook-hyung. He also owns the smartness to make a deduction. "And maybe, longer than Jongkook-hyung and Hyori-noona?" I swear I'm smiling when he said that. "Really?!"

 

I laugh at Seungri's expression. His mouth widely opens while his eyes are blinking rapidly. "You're right, Daesung."

 

"Is that so, how old are you?!" Daesung asked me with such a curious tone. "More than a century." I don't know my exact age because I'm tired to count it. It has reached three digits, anyway. "SERIOUSLY?!" The same expression comes from Seungri again. "Exact age?"

 

"I don't know. I have lived long long long enough." I smirk like a fool. "Yeah, Jiyong-hyung. We should call you like that?" Out of sudden, Youngbae and Seunghyun appear together. They have spied us all the time. Oh well... "Up to you. Find the most comfortable one for you." I don't want to burden them with the fact that I'm older than them. "But, it's our secret, okay? I'll stay call Seunghyun with hyung to mess up our age. It's important."

 

"It's ridiculous, Jiyong." Seunghyun stares at me blankly. Well, the reason of this thing is because someone knows that I'm on the same age with that person itself. "To hide the fact that I'm on the same age with that person." I must break the ice between the awkwardness that Seunghyun made.

 

If someone from our opponent side know that I was the same person that ever lived on the same time with that person itself, That person will hunt me down until the hole of my grave. That person hate my presence around its life because that person knows, I hold its secret as well.

 

If that person try to hunt me down, everything can be happened. But the biggest thing that truly affected and had changed my life and my mission was only when I meet them and that person destroyed my and their happiness in a night. "Who's them?" Seungri asks. "They're the source of my old happiness, motivation to carry on, and of course, one of them was the reason why I have a lot of ability."

 

"Still remember who's that?" Daesung teases me. He thinks that I can easily forget about something when it comes to my age. "My age may pass the grandparents, but my head is still young and fresh!" I laugh together with them. "Well, I still remember them, Daesung."

 

"Are they also hunters like us?" Seungri asks.

 

"No."

 

"So?" Youngbae asks with an usual expression at his eyes. He doubt me that I ever lived in a peaceful living because he ever said that I gave a vibe of runaway person who always lives in hurry. "They're normal brothers who lived in a peaceful living. They didn't do that kind of thing because the oldest between them taught to not make war because of it."

 

"You must be joking, Jiyong-ah!" He really doubt me.

 

"I lived with them around fifty years ago and people in that time were truly avoid the war to not lose their precious things."

 

"Hyung, tell us about them!" Seungri cheerily requests to me while I'm trying to gather my emotions and the pieces of the story.

 

I'm trying to gather stronger emotions, so I won't cry when I will think of them.

 

"It was begun when I tried to find a new place to live since the old place I had lived on wasn't enough again for me...."

 

 -fifty years ago.

 

It was a long journey that really eat up his stamina. Walked from one place to another place without any exact place to live on. You might see that he looked like the pre-historic people. He was nomaden and alike with snail, when it grew bigger than the house, it should find another house that fit its body.

 

That day, he stopped in front of a river and stared at the strong-flowing water in front of him. He knew, he didn't have much stamina to cross that river alone. "Hyung! I wasn't wrong when I said that I saw a lot of fish here!" A noisy boy's voice caught his ears. His voice was so really noisy and strong enough to catch your ears. "Seriously, I don't dare to enter this river. I can be pulled until the end of this river." Another voice beside the boy also appeared. "No, Cheolyong. We can't do it."

 

He didn't move until they said, "I really want to give Seungho-hyung something when he came out from the jail, hyung." Jiyong is somehow slowly putting an interest to know them.

 

"What can we do, Cheolyong-ah?"

 

"We must give up."

 

"May I help you?" Jiyong finally walked out and faced them. Caught a fish on the river was one of his-must-have ability, "Ah please help us!" His eyes totally couldn't believe that they were really good looking for a level of villagers. The younger one should be the one who has the loudest voice and the older was the one who stared at Jiyong blankly.

 

He entered the river easily even he was really tired. In no time, a big fish already on his hand. That was an easy job for him. "Here, catch it." He throwed it to them. "And help to go out please?"

 

"Al~right!" The younger one hurriedly lent his hand to Jiyong. "You're strong enough to pull me out." He amazed at the strength that the younger one had. "He had a daily work at farm. No doubt that he has enough strength to pull you." The older one who still amazed at Jiyong's work finally spoke. "By the way, who are you?"

 

"I'm Jiyong."

 

"Dragon?" The younger one looked at him strangely. "It's Jiyong, stupid!" and the older one pinched his head lightly, "I'm Changsun and this little brat is Cheolyong. Sorry for his stupidness and his ears are little bit troublesome." The older one, which called Changsun, awkwardly smiled to him. "I see..."

 

"Well, if you have time, would you mind to... eat lunch with us?" Jiyong nodded at the request. He really couldn't deny due to total hungry that had attacked him.

 

"There's a village around here?"

 

"Of course! Down~~ below the mountain!" Cheolyong points to a direction uselessly. "You, little brat, keep silent! You're too noisy!" Changsun hissed at the noisy voice that Cheolyong had and once again, he pinched his head again. "Hyung, why you pinch my head?!" The younger finally complained.

 

"It's the sign of love, Cheolyong-ah." Jiyong laughed when he heard this cheesy thought around the older's head.

 

"Wait, it was my thought!" Changsun totally shocked when his thought was stolen by Jiyong and he totally regretted to think that kind of cheesy lines around his head. "I can hear it." Jiyong only smiled.

 

"You look like our brother! He also can hear other people's thought."

 

"Really?"

 

The moment after Cheolyong said about his brother, his expression went down. "Sorry to ask this, but what happen to your brother?" Changsun left them suddenly, "He was accused by some people inside something that they called as government." The oldest answered while he walked. "Let's go, hyung." Cheolyong pulled Jiyong along.

 

"Accused for what?"

 

"Magic and extraordinary intelligence about everything around him."

 

"They are only a bunch of jealous people, who never studied like my brother did!"

 

"What kind of magic?"

 

Changsun sighed, "Maybe it called as self-defense? Because, He never used it to help us. The one that he used to help us was his intelligence."

 

Jiyong was totally interested to meet their brother when they arrived at home.

 

 -return to present.

 

"The guy called Cheolyong was really noisy like Seungri, huh?" Daesung makes fun of his younger friend. "His voice was totally the loudest and the most annoying that I ever heard." I laugh to remind how hilarious Cheolyong is.

 

"Did you meet their brother? And I still don't understand why 'government' accused him." Youngbae asked. "Yeah, I did. People that time had settled thoughts that magic was taboo things. The intelligence that he had also impossible to normal villagers had."

 

"Isn't it like this? You aren't a member of royal family that owned all things but why you can do and have this?" Seungri tries to make it clear. I glad that this boy also become more mature everytime we talked together. "That's right."

 

"Please continue to the time you met their brother!"

 

"Alright, Seunghyun-hyung~"

 

They fixed their sitting position and searched the most comfortable position to hear my almost-endless-past.

 

"And when the sun went down and the night finally came...."

 

-return to Jiyong's past.

 

It was the first time from the whole journey that he had on his life that he felt to be really comfortable and taken care really well by a group of strangers. That night was simply heartwarming to him.

 

"Don't touch your food until our brother come and you, Changsun-ah, don't sneak behind my back." The man who talked that was Byunghee. They considered him as 'mom' between them. He could cook and took care for almost every problem at home. Jiyong amazed how a man could be really this smart about household. "Jiyong-ssi, I hope you could be comfortable on this kind of condition."

 

"It's okay. It's the most comfortable place that I ever visited beside my own house."

 

"Anyway, where are you from, Jiyong-ssi?" The innocent boy who had stared at him since they were together for dinner finally spoke up. "Far far away from this place. My home had turned become ruin and I had forgot its name since I have gone to many place."

 

"Well, if that's so, I hope you'll have fun here." This innocent boy called Cheondoong. He's quite mysterious behind his cute yet' so innocent face. If his little brothers were all this handsome -which he rarely found as villagers- how the oldest brother will be?

 

He still amazed that all of them looked like from high-class family but they lived in an simple way.

 

*knock knock*

 

The door behind Cheondoong was knocked.

 

Their house wasn't really small and not too big either, but they placed the table on the middle room. Well, to minimize the using of room? thought Jiyong.

 

"Please..." Jiyong heard that Cheolyong, who sat next to him, mumbled that word. Byunghee opened the door in hurry and found an extremely messed-up man in front of the door. His hair almost lost its black color, from black to somehow-grey and his face was covered by dirt. Loose clothes and he couldn't see his eyes because of his hair had closed some of it. It was thick enough for man's hair that time.

 

"HYUNG!!!" Both of the boys which sat on both of Jiyong's sides suddenly stood up and screamt out with their lungs. Cheondoong also finally rotated and saw his brother.

 

The little brothers on both of Jiyong sides ran to that man and hugged him on both of his sides. They embraced him tightly, like they wouldn't never want to let him away again. With some difficulties, they pulled their brother to enter the house with that kind of position.

 

"Welcome back, daddy."

 

"Yeah, welcome back, daddy!" Jiyong only could hide his laugh when they called that man as 'daddy'. From his face, he swore that he was almost on the same age as them. "Seungho-hyung, this is our guest for today, Jiyong-ssi." Cheondoong introduces him, Jiyong stood up and bowed lightly to him. "Release your hands from your dad, Changsun-ah, Cheolyong-ah!" Byunghee complained to their 'children'

 

The man, without made any noise from his mouth, patted both of the boy that hugged him. The little brothers removed their hands as both of their 'parents' said and let their brother to bowed lightly to the guest. "I'm Jiyong."

 

"Seungho."

 

His voice was heavy enough to make bigger mystery around him.

 

Jiyong eyes widened as he saw a glimpse of gray eyes through the man in front of him.

 

 -return to present.

 

"Gray eyes?" Seungri asks me.

 

All of their face show the same expressions. A confused feeling. "Jiyong, wasn't you also have that kind of glimpse eyes?" Youngbae tries to crack the ice first. "I have seen a glimpse of gray eyes from you, Hyung!" Daesung responds.

 

"When?" Seunghyun turns around to see Daesung who is behind him. "When he got angry. The exact time was the night after our failure at the first war. It was really fast."

 

It's true that I also have a glimpse of eyes like that and I have the same color with this man. Like how we saw Jongkook-hyung with his red eyes at the beginning of this problem. I believe the source to turn this eyes on is anger. Anger could change the eyes' color of the half-creatures like us, the color itself depends from where we got our powers. And how I got mine? Hmm...

 

"How you got yours and how come you have the same color with him?" Daesung asks.

 

"Well, you must listen my first day with him as the beginning before you know the truth of that thing...."

 

 -return to Jiyong's past.

 

This was the day after the first dinner with Jiyong's new 'family'.

 

"Let's go out, Jiyong-ssi. Let Byunghee cleaned the house by himself." Seungho asked me to go out with him when I tried to help Byunghee. "You were interested why I have this kind of power, right?" He only smiled, but it left another strange impression for Jiyong.

 

He gave a vibe of a big brother which protected them, but he also gave a vibe that he wasn't a human like his little brothers.

 

The question that Seungho gave to Jiyong actually the words that appeared on Jiyong's thought at dinner time last night. Like how Cheolyong said at their first meeting, he could listen to other's people mind. "Oh? It's okay?"

 

"Of course, why not?"

 

"Byunghee-ya, we will return after lunch." He left the house after he said that.

 

"It's okay, Jiyong-ssi." Byunghee patted the confused man's shoulder. "It's a rare chance, you know."

 

He only could follow him.

 

After an enough long travel, they went out from the village.

 

It just a while after he blinked, but he saw that Seungho had made a bigger distance between them. "Don't blink or you may lost myself." He laughed. As the response, Jiyong ran as fast as he could and tried to caught Seungho, but he disappeared like wind when his hands already reached him. "You're slow for half-creature." He appeared right next to him and chuckled at Jiyong's expression. "Ah!" Jiyong hissed when he lost again at the moment he caught him.

 

"How can you know that I am a half-creature?"

 

"You have a word that only half-creature will say."

 

"What is that?"

 

"I am not alone, but what kind of creature are you?"

 

"Impressive." Jiyong amazed at how detail he caught every words that he wanted to ask for him. "So, what kind of creature are you, Seungho-ssi?"

 

"The same like you. Half vampire-human, but my human side is bigger than the vampiric one." The glimpse of grey eyes appeared again. "And you're on the equal state. You haven't found which side that you'll take, right?"

 

Jiyong only could nod.

 

"Seungho-ssi, can you teach me? A little..." The desperate Jiyong only could talk that kind of thing. "You're older than me, but why you can't learn it by youself?"

 

"Well..."

 

"If your journey means to runaway, admit it."

 

The more Jiyong thought and answered on his head, the more Seungho would answer without his allowance. He was truly one of the scariest person other than his old friend. That girl, who always called their condition as 'mutant'

 

He just met him last night but he had listened almost all of his thought easily.

 

"What is the problem to you if my journey means runaway?"

 

"You're running away from your problem and I can't bear with that kind of thing."

 

 -return to present.

 

"Hyung, that guy called Seungho was totally scary. I prefer to be with the one who called as Cheolyong than him." Daesung only can amazed as I told the first day when I with him.

"Why? He's totally noisy."

 

"Because.... the guy called Seungho read your mind a lot. I scared it became a boomerang to myself."

 

Well, I found all of them are totally silent when I told about my first day with this guy. I can't deny but he's really my first friend on 'the journey' that I admit as runaway.

 

I have many thing that I must thank to him so much.

 

 -return to Jiyong's past.

 

"Hyung! You're back!" As soon as they enter that house, the little brothers had stayed at home already.

 

That night was quite cold and the time they reached home, it was the end of the a day for 'training' that he did with Seungho. Since the first day Jiyong joined them, a full day training was already a must-to-do thing for them. "How's your job, Cheolyong-ah?" Cheondoong asked the youngest. "Nothing's new." All of them headed to the table together.

 

"And you, Changsun-hyung?" His eyes went to Changsun who sat next to Byunghee. "The same~"

 

"How about Seungho-hyung?"

 

"Nothing, but I want to reveal something to all of you without no exception." He smiled. The 'no exception' word also include Jiyong. Even he was a stranger, that man had believed at him that much. "I hope, you will understand my abnormality." He laughed while pulled the loose-sleeves of his shirt. At the same time, Byunghee also loosened up his body.

 

"Hyung, what happened to your arm?" Cheolyong amazed at the scars on their oldest's brother arms. The scars looked like scartch mark from wild beast's nails and there are also bitten marks. There are a lot of scars around his arms and they had stayed long enough on his arms.

 

On the other side, Changsun finally saw something on Byunghee's neck.

 

There are small bitten marks like their oldest's brother had. "What happen to both of you?" Jiyong asked.

 

"Before we picked three of you, both of us lived together as food for each other. The stronger would eat the weaker." Byunghee started their story. "There were time I almost ate him but there were time he almost ate myself."

 

The oldest finally told the secret.

 

He and Byunghee ever lived only together under the same roof before they picked up three of the little brothers right before some people would sell out them as slaves.

 

The moment when they only lived together was the most hectic. Everyday was war. The strongest will win and eat the weakest, but the result always the same, equal. They were both half-creature. A half-vampire and werewolf.

 

Seungho's scars on his arms were from the werewolf side of Byunghee who had dead and visa-versa. The wolf side was definitely a lot wilder than the half-vampire side, but the half-vampire side was more cruel that the wolf.

 

One of them finally gave up to live as half-creature and one of them found a way to erase it. Well, Byunghee gave up. He didn't want to harm Seungho anymore and he had disturbed by his own wild werewolf side's behaviour.

 

They used something that called as 'Reverse'.

 

A half-creature must be killed one of their side to let their another side alive. It was a tough thing to do that time.

 

Shortly, the story when they still lived only both of two became a really basic reason why they lived in a peaceful way even they could take an 'easier' way.

 

 -return to present.

 

"Reverse is the tactic that boy did to erase Chaerin's soon-to-be-her-half." I remembered when she said if her ability lost when that boy only want to erase the toxic.

 

I just remembered that the half-creature, specially their half side can steal their half-side's ability. I bet, Chaerin's soon-to-be-her-half had stole it. Her case was alike with Byunghee's. 

 

A question appeared on my head.

 

How that boy knew to use reverse?

 

Did he was the one who....?

 

 -return to Jiyong's past.

 

It was the end of the year but the happiness from the hope that everybody wished turned into alive horror.

 

The Clan, how they said in the future, invaded the village that Jiyong stayed on.

 

There are nowhere to run, every corner of that place had surrounded by fire. Every people dead as their dinner. They used the same tactic to pull out Jiyong who had ran to this place. Worsely, The Clan worked with 'government' to find the runaway's slave. Their cooperation ended as soon as all from the government's side killed by a young man. They only needed informations and betrayal was a simple thing to do.

 

The brothers with Jiyong couldn't run again.

 

They had surrounded by the hungry beasts who didn't know mercy. "Hyung..." Cheolyong only could hide behind Changsun. "Ssh, calm down, Cheolyong-ah." In this kind of time, Cheondoong still could calm his little brother down.

 

"What do you want from us?" Byunghee stared right at the young man who smiled cruelly. "We only want Jiyong and your brother."

 

A pair of young girls suddenly appeared in front of Changsun and Cheondoong. Both of them kicked the boys right at their stomachs and it revealed Cheolyong who hid behind Changsun. In hurry, Byunghee pulled him to protect the youngest. "We don't blame you, Jiyong-ssi. You aren't the source of the problem and you don't have time to blame yourself." Seungho spoke to calm Jiyong who had a fight on his head.

 

"If only I still can turn into a wild beast, I will eat all of them." Byunghee hissed at the ammount of The Clan who was exactly enough to fill his hungry wolf's stomach. "You can protect him, but you don't protect them." The young girls suddenly caught Byunghee's attention.

 

They had caught Changsun and Cheondoong.

 

The sharp knifes that they usually brought had become the weapon that could send their life away. "Don't attack them!" Cheolyong tried to calm them down.

 

Jiyong and Seungho only could silent when they saw the amount of the army that The Clan brought that time. They were too much if they only want to catch them.

 

"Don't come closer first" A familiar female voice commands the young boy who stood in front of Byunghee.

 

The source of that voice was exactly in front of Seungho.

 

"Mutants." She smiled while her red eyes appeared. It was the first time that her eyes looked like fire behind herself. "This one is really... perfect." He referred to Seungho who silently stared at her. Jiyong amazed how the grey eyes that he owned hadn't appeared at all. His emotion's management... was truly beyond normal.

 

"While Jiyong with the guy behind this perfect creature were totally failed." She laughed. She teased Jiyong and Byunghee who had problem with their own half-side.

 

"Enough... Don't compare me and him."

 

Jiyong finally spoke up. He totally afraid whether his words would harm them. "Don't compare me with both of them. If you want to take me, you should defeat me first." Seungho smirked and it still hadn't changed his eyes into grey. It was impossible to not have anger in this condition.

 

Out of sudden, some army of the Clan were tossed up and their laugh changed into screamt. "Sorry, but we will win this battle." Seungho smirked again and finally, grey eyes appeared. "I miss that eyes." Said the mysterious woman.

 

"Woah." Cheolyong amazed at the thing that had tossed up the Clan.

 

A really big wolf which was almost as high as Jiyong's legs appeared out of sudden. It was Byunghee's half-side which came alive. "Don't say that you waited until you can call his half-side?" Jiyong asked, "Well..."

 

Right after the moment when he said that, something grabbed their shoulder.

 

"Cheolyong!"

 

The youngest suddenly pulled their down. "Don't let your eyes miss something. It's our philosophy when we're in a war." The woman in front of them only said it. "He is under control!"

 

"He's dead already and now, I control him as a puppet."

 

"Cheondoong!!" Without mercy, the girl who handled his little brother.... stabbed him right on the heart. Cheondoong tried to stay longer but his eyes had blurry already and darkness had eaten him up. She threw him away like trash. "Don't try to attack us. You're only one and we're two." The girl teased Changsun who had his eyes on the deceased Cheondoong.

 

And their eyes finally shocked when they saw it.

 

"No way...."

 

The big wolf was already on a young man's hand. He lifted it easily without any hesitation. "All of you are useless." He tossed it to Seungho and Jiyong without any mercy. The big wolf suddenly growth smaller and they found the unconscious Byunghee as the replacement. That young man had easily beaten him up when Byunghee was too focus on Cheondoong.

 

The only left were between three of them.

 

"Seungho-ssi, can you do something?"

 

"My strength was almost all used to return the half-side of Byunghee. You... How about you?"

 

"Give up already, Jiyong-ssi." The mysterious female smirked with much hatred and it made her red eyes became brighter.

 

"I won't." Jiyong tried to stand up.

 

"You've grown up well away from me, Seungho-ssi and why don't you give up already?" She stared at them sharply and coldly. It seemed like this woman ever had an encounter with him before.

 

"Noona, Hyung... You'll regret it..." That words were the last thing that he heard from him until the unconciousness almost caught him up and in the blurry eyes, he could see someone were dragged away from the scene.

 

Unclear.

 

But, he also listened something that sounded like a boy screamt out for help.... Until unconciousness finally caught him up.

 

 -return to present.

 

Jiyong-hyung almost cried when he told the story about this. I couldn't hold it but try to comfort him. He scared with that past, I couldn't decline it if it was bitter.

 

I regret to ask him about his past.

 

I stand up and pat Jiyong-hyung gently.

 

"Hyung, if you want to stop it, just stop it. Don't torture yourself with that past."

 

"Sorry everyone, I only will give a conclusion."

 

All of the hyung nod. They also understand his condition. "The ability that I have now... Was from him. His last wish was to return his brother with the ability that he gave to me."

 

"And that grey eyes too?" Youngbae-hyung asked.

 

"The color depends from who we got that power itself."

 

Their biggest brother last wish was to return his brother.... "One of his younger brother now is on The Clan. His condition is the drawing if we couldn't help Jongkook-hyung."

 

What?

 

"Hyung, did you mean that... One of them could be still alive until now?"

 

"I bet.... and I hope, yes."

 

Next : Chapter 26 - That Lady and This Man


 

Author's Note :

Well, it's a flashback chapter about gd's past. This is one of my favorite chapter and btw, the sudden appearance of mblaq is really a sudden idea. I really really didn't have any plan to make their appearance! (since I started to write this last year, I don't have any idea to put another full-group beside bigbang) XD

btw sorry mblaq, you just appeared here but I already killed three of you (?) /kicked. Anyway, this is also a teaser~ 'who's still alive between them?' One of them has appeared at Chapter 23 and the answer will be revealed at Chapter 26~ Oh then, to lift up your curiousity, the last part of the flashback ^ .... hasn't ended until there! I really like to tease the readers, lol. /kicked again/ *^^* 

Unveil has reached the second chapter, which mean left with 2 chapter more about the deepest (?) flashback of some main characters~

Just take this chapter as the break from crazy tense between bigbang - jk - the queen's clan. loljk, it still has crazy tense~

okay, thanks for reading (and specially if you read until this far :P) and don't forget to leave comments or I'll call the queen to bite you lol o/

*go away from aff's page with mblaq's sad memories as the bgm*

-bbvc

ps. sorry for being crazy on the author's note. ;_;