9: Amusement Park

Is my life already perfect?

 

~Mayday mayday mayday. Listen to my heart. This is mayday mayday ~(your alarm)

You wake up from your bed and  notice SungByul is not on her bed. "SungByul?"-you.

 

'She must had wake up early'-you

 

You go to the bathroom and shower. After 30 minutes, you are now ready to go to school. You walk to the living room and totally shock by what you just see. Leha, Yanna and SungByul are sleeping at the couch and the living room is a mess!.  "WAKE UP!!!"-you*mad*. "Ye..es"-Yanna*trying to open her eyes*. "Look what you guys did to the living room!"-You*angry*. They look around the living room with sleepy eyes. "We'll clean it up later. Just let us rest for a bit. We went to sleep late last night"-Leha*sleepy*. "and why are you so early? It's only 7 'o'clock  in the morning"-SungByul*sleepily*. "School of course"-you*smile*. The 3 of them start to laughing out loud. "What?"-you*confuse*. "Nobody go to school on Sunday! Hahaha"-Yanna*laughing*. "What? No school?"-you*embarrass*. "Yup, now excuse us because we want to continue our dreams"-Leha. The 3 of them then continue their sleep.

 

'What an embarrassing day'-you*cheek turn red*.

 

You then change your shirt back. It's still early so you decided to play a video game that you brought since you didn't have anything to do. You are playing Guitar Hero. It was your favourite game.

 

A hour later.

You are enjoying playing the video games when SungByul call you because she want to tell you something. She also call Yanna and Leha. You pause your game and then go to the living room.

 

At living room.

"Yes?"-You. "Hey guys. You know SungYeol right? From infinite?"-SungByul. "Of course we know"-Leha and Yanna*excited*. "Which one? The one who talk to you?"-you. "Yes. Hm…"-SungByul*smiling*. The 3 of you wait for a while for her to continue. "Hmm.. HE ASK ME OUT!!"-SungByul*excited*. "Congrats then?"-you. "Wow! Congrats!! SungByul"-Leha*happy for her*. "I'm really jealous right now. Congrats anyway"-Yanna*smile*. "_____. I.."-SungByul*stopped when she notice you are not there*. "Where's ____?"-SungByul. "She just went to her room a minute ago. Maybe continuing playing her game"-Leha. "It's almost 10 am. Bye guys! Have to go somewhere"-Yanna*quickly go out the apartment*. "Where is she going?"-SungByul and Leha said it together. "She said she have to meet someone!"-you*shouting from the room while your eyes stick at the game*. "Owh~ Then I should go too because SungYeol said he will pick me up at 10am so Bye!"-SungByul*excited*. "Bye!"-you*too busy playing video games*.

 

 Leha was left alone at the living room. She immediately join you. "What are you playing?"-Leha. "Guitar Hero 6. Why? Want to play?"-you*eyes still stick at the games(tv)*. "Nope. Want to go outside?"-Leha. "Nope"-you*eyes still stick at the games(tv)*.

 

You are enjoying playing when suddenly the television go black. "What happen!?"-you. "Oppss, sorry I must unplug the wrong switches"-Leha*innocent*. "What!?"-you. "Now come on lets go outside"-Leha*blinking repeatedly*. "Yeah but, but"-you*pointing at the games*. "You can play later"-Leha*starting to drag you outside*.

 

Outside.

"Alright! Come on! Let go!"-Leha*yelling and pulling you*. "No! Stop pulling me. I don't want to go!"-you*stubborn and holding the stairs tightly*. "Argh!! Come on! I'll promise you can have Minho if you let go of it"-Leha*blinking*. "Really? Alright then"-you*satisfied*. Both of you start to walk. "Where are we going anyway?"-you. "hmm.. To the park?"-Leha. "What!? I don't want to get lost again"-you*putting an angry face*. "Hahaha. It's okay, okay?. I'm using L's GPS. It's really easy to use"-Leha. "Really?"-you*stubborn*. "Yes, REALLY"-Leha*getting irritate*.

 

An hour later.

"Are we there yet?"-you*impatient and tired*."Nope. The GPS said that we are getting close"-Leha*busy looking at the GPS*. "Okay then"-you.

 

20 minutes later.

"We arrive!"-Leha*satisfy*. "Really? Because I think we are not in a park"-you*pointing in front of you*. In front of you 2 is an amusement park. There are so many games to play including rollercoaster, bumper car etc. "I guess it's not an ordinary park"-Leha*amuse+excited*. "Yeah"-you*amuse*. Both of you start to walk when suddenly you bump with someone again.

 

'Not again'-you.

 

"Mianhae"-you*bowing*. "Hey, It's you!"-Taemin. "What?"-you*look up to see his face*. "Oh, It's you again! I'm really sorry. I didn't meant to.."-you. "it's okay"-Taemin*cut off your word and smiling* . Taemin notice Leha behind you. "and who is she?"-Taemin. "Oh. This is my friend, Leha. And Leha, This is taemin"-you*smiling*. "hy there"-Leha*smiling*. "You didn't tell me that you knew Taemin from shinee"-Leha*whispering at you*. "Well, I'm also didn't know that I knew him  until now. And why are we whispering?"-you*whispering too*. Taemin heard what you say. "We met when we bump with each other 2 days ago and she's really nice"-Taemin. "she's always nice and clumsy"-Leha*telling taemin*. "What!? No I'm not clumsy"-you*putting an angry face*. "Yup. You are clumsy. Want me to tell him what happen in the morning?"-Leha*evil face*. "Don't you dare"-you. "she's thought there is school today so she's getting ready and mad at us because we didn't ready yet for school"-Leha*quickly said it for taemin to heard it clearly*. Taemin start to laughing out loud. "Hey! It's not funny!"you*blushing*. "Okay okay. It's not that funny. But it's cute though"-Taemin*still laughing*. So as Leha. "I'm leaving!"-you. "Wait for me!"-Leha*stop laughing and follow you*. "Wait!! *running toward you 2* Phone number?"-Taemin. "Huh?"-you*confuse*. "It's #######"-Leha*quickly*. "Hey! You don't suppose to do that!"-you*shouting at Leha*. "Hahaha. You two are really close. Aren't you? Anyway have to go now. JongHyun Hyung is calling me"-Taemin*smiling*. With that, he leave.

 

"He's cute!"-Leha*beaming*. "What ever. Now come on! I want to play the roller coaster"-you. "okay"-Leha. You 2 are happily playing and didn't notice it is getting late.

 

4pm.

"Omg! It's getting late"-Leha*looking at her watch*. "What time is it?"-you*eating your ice cream*. "4pm"-Leha. "What!? We better go now"-you*worry*. "yeah, come on"-Leha.

 

While walking to the apartment, you remember the incident happen with Gikwang.

 

Flashback:

Hyuna unexpectedly slap you. You just stood there shock by what just happen. At that time, Leha accidently saw this. She immediately come towards you. "What are you doing to my friend?!!!!"-Leha*angry*. "She just make me angry that's all"-Hyuna. "What ever Hyuna. You can bully me but not my friends!"-Leha. Then Leha spotted the boy behind Hyuna. "Not you again, Gikwang *angry*  Why you didn't bother to control your girlfriend. even though you are the kingka here that doesn't meant you are free to do anything!!"-Leha*mad*. "It's okay Leha, I'm fine. See"-you*trying to calm Leha by showing that you're okay*. Gikwang was like staring at you and then come closer to you. "I'm really sorry. Anyway what's your name?"-Gikwang*out of the blue ask you*. "Huh?"-You*confuse*. "Okay, Come on ____ We need to go. I don't want to see his face!"-Leha*still mad at Gikwang*. Leha quickly drag you to the Van.

End of flashback.

 

'Why are she so mad at Gikwang?'-you.

 

"Hey, could I ask you something?"-you. "Yeah, what is it?"-Leha. "At that time, when the girl slap me. Why are you so mad at Gikwang?"-you. "well.. It's nothing really. He just embarrasses me in front of a guy that I like. That's all"-Leha*trying to hold her tears*. "He did that? I thought he's nice because he help me with the breakfast things at the Mall"-you. "wait.. What? You went to the Mall. When? and he help you?"-Leha. "yup, I was trying to find the market but end up at the Mall. We unexpectedly meet there and he help me finding the Cereal and Coco Crunch"-you. "Owh~ But it's okay now. I'm not mad at him anymore"-Leha*smiling*. Then it silent between the both of you. "Who?"-you*trying to break the silent*. "who what?"-Leha. "Who do you like?"-you*starting to blink*. "Its.. SECRET! Hahaha"-Leha*playing with you*. "Oh come on. Just tell me and I promise I will not tell anyone and give your Minho back"-you*blinking*. You beg for her long enough until she give up. "His name is DongWoon. The kingka of the school and also Gikwang's friend. Satisfy? "-Leha*flush red*. "Kingka again *bored* well, good luck then!"-you*smiling*.

 

'Why we always end up talking about Kingka'-you*hate*.

 

You both arrive at the apartment at about 6pm. SungByul and Leha are already home and they have lot of questions to ask both of you.