15: Drunk, shopping

Is my life already perfect?

 

You open the door and your eyes widen when you see Leha with DongWoon helping her up. She was drunk. "What happen!?"-you*worry*. "I guess she drink too much when we at the club and.."-DongWoon*worry you might be angry*.

 

Flasback(DongWoon):

"Come on we are going home"-DongWoon*trying to stop leha from drinking again*. "Okay! But don't tell _____ that I went to the club with you otherwise she might get angry at you or tell me to break up with you. Just left me outside the apartment"-Leha*drunk*.

End of flashback.

 

'How could that girl (leha) think I'm going to left her outside? There's no way I'm going to left my girlfriend. What kind of boyfriend I would be if I do that?'-DongWoon*thinking about the incident*.

 

"Ehmmm! I'm still here. And what?"-you*eyeing DongWoon*. "And I'm sorry I brought her to the club*bowing*  I'm really sorry*bowing again* It just Gikwang want to have fun today at the club with us (Beast) and he didn't want anyone absent"-DongWoon*worry*. "You know you can leave her here!!!"-You*getting angry*. "Yes but.."-DongWoon*worry*. DongWoon was cut off by Gikwang who appear out of no where and he was drunk. "Helo! ______ How are you?"-Gikwang*drunk*. "Aish!!! Just bring Leha in first and you also Gikwang"-You*irritate and pulling Gikwang in*. DongWoon carry Leha bridal style and put her in her bed. After that, he immediately come to the living room where you and Gikwang are. "I'm really sorry for the trouble"-DongWoon*bowing again*. "Just stop bowing!! You know I don't like my friend getting hurt but since she love you, I can't do anything"-you*putting an angry face and pouting*. "You soo cute when you're pouting"-Gikwang*drunk and looking at you*. "What? And bring your friend home!"-you*ordering DongWoon*. "Yes maam!"-DongWoon*quickly carry Gikwang on his back*

 

Outside the apartment.

"Let me go now"-Gikwang. "What?"-DongWoon*confuse*. "I said let me go!"-Gikwang. "Hyung you must be really drunk"-DongWoon. Gikwang suddenly smack DongWoon head. "Ow! That's hurt"-DongWoon. "Yeah I know. So how's my acting? Pretty good isn't it?"-Gikwang*really proud of himself*. "what!? You lie!"-DongWoon. "yup *happy* I just want to see her face and she was really cute when she's angry"-Gikwang*smiling*. "Wow hyung. You really good at acting but are you sure ______ love you as well because.."-DongWoon*stop talking when he notice Gikwang's sad face*. "I know but I will not give up because if I do, then meeting her is just worthless"-Gikwang*smiling again*. "Good luck then Hyung"-DongWoon. With that the 2 of them head home.

 

Meanwhile,

"Come on Leha! Wake up. You need to go to shower"-you*covering your nose because the smell of alcohol is too strong*. "I don't want to"-Leha*lazily*. "Oh come on!"-you*starting to give up*.

 

Suddenly you heard a knock on the door. "Wait a sec!"-you*running toward the door*. You open the door and see Yanna and SungByul. On their hand is lot of bag.

 

'They must went shopping'-you.

 

"let me guess, shopping?"-you. "Yup!!"-SungByul and Yanna*happily*. "I have so many to tell you"-SungByul*excited*. "Yeah me too"-Yanna*excited*. You feel like want to scold them all of the sudden but in the end you just listen to their stories.