8: Jorney to the park

Is my life already perfect?

Double update! ^^


 

"Guys!! Wake up!!!"-you*shouting from the kitchen*. "No! I don't want to!"-SungByul*lazily*. You can hear Leha and Yanna yawning from their room. "okay guys! If you didn't come to the kitchen now, I will  not going to share the cake with you!!"-you*lying*. "What!??!!"-Leha, Yanna and SungByul*immediately get up from their bed to the kitchen*. "Where!? I want to eat the cake"-Yanna*happy*. "Sorry, but I just lie to you. Hehehe"-you*playfully*. "What!? Not funny at all"-Yanna*sad*. "I'll buy for you later. Okay?. For now just eat the Cereal and Coco Crunch"-you*innocently* . "Yes Maam!!"-3 of them. After all of you finish eating breakfast, Leha, Yanna and SungByul go to shower and then to the living room at where you are.

 

Living room.

"I'm bored!!!"-SungByul. "Me 2!"-Yanna. "and me 3!"-Leha. Then they look at you. "What? Am I suppose to say me 4?"-you. "Yes. You are"-SungByul*glaring at you*. "How about we go to the park!"-Yanna*beam*."Hmm.. You 3 just go, I'll stay"-you*acting like nothing happen*. "No, YOU ARE COMING WITH US"-Leha. Leha drag you outside the aparment so as Yanna and SungByul. They keep pulling you outside. "Alright alright. I'll come, just stop pulling me"-You*irritate*.

 

1 hour later.

"I'm tired. Are you sure this is the way to the park?"-you. "Yeah, It should be"-SungByul*calm face*. "What!!??"-you*panic*. "Calm down ____. We'll figure it out. Yanna, give me the gps"-Leha*confident*. "You meant my phone? I left it at the apartment"-Yanna. "What!?"-Leha*start to panic too*. "How about you Sung..Sungbyul!?"-you. SungByul was not there. "Where's SungByul!?"-Leha. "there?"-yanna*pointed at SungByul who are hiding behind the store*.  The 3 of you come toward SungByul. "What are you doing?"-you. "Down! They'll see you"-SungByul*her eye still stick at where she was staring*. "Who will see us?"-Yanna and Leha. "Infinite!"-SungByul. Yanna and Leha immediately come closer to SungByul for a closer look. "Where?"-Leha and Yanna. "There"-SungByul*pointed at the Coffee Bean*. "Oh come on! We are lost here remember?"-You*worry*. "Yeah I know. Oh, How about we ask them?"-Yanna*joking and laughing*. "Ha ha ha, Not funny"-you. The 3 of them continue their 'stalking' things.

 

Infinite POV.

"We got stalkers"-DongWoo. "Where?"-SungJong. "There"-DongWoo*pointed at the store in front of them*. "Where? I don't see them"-SungJong. "Behind the store. You idiot!"-DongWoo*getting irritate*. "Oh, I see them now"-SungJong. He look closer and spotted their face. "Hey, Isn't that your girlfriend and her friends?"-SungJong*telling SungYeol*. "What? Where?"-SungYeol. He take a look and yup she's SungByul alright."Maybe we should greet them"-SungYeol*getting up from his chair and go towards the store*. And so as the rest of Infinite.

End of Infinite POV

 

"Oh no! I think they saw us!"-SungByul*worry as she watching SungYeol getting closer*. SungYeol walk slower towards you guys then stops and then shouted "Hey Stalkers! Come out now!". "Omg!We doom!"-Leha. "I have nothing to do with this so bye!"-you*didn't want to get involve*. "No, you don't!"-Leha. "Yeah! If we going down, you too going down"-SungByul. "Now what?"-you. "Come here"-Leha. You, Leha and SungByul start to make a circle. The 3 of you are busy  discussing on how to escape without noticing Yanna, who came out from the hiding place. "Hy there! My name is Yanna"-Yanna*smiling while introducing herself to the infinite*. "What the? Where's Yanna? Don't tell me"-You*just notice that Yanna is gone*.

 

Just then the 3 of you heard "Guys! Come out now! I'm dying here! Please Help!"-Yanna*nervous*. The 3 of you come out from the hiding place. "Oh helo"-SungByul*nervous*. L notice that you are here too. "____! We meet again!"-L*happy+smiling*. "Hmm.. Sor..Sorry I don't remember your name and I'm really sorry for my friends. They just want to.. Hmm.. Watch you?"-you*stuttering*. "It's okay. I know what you meant. Anyway let me introduce myself. Here it goes. Annyeonhaseyo, My name is L and you?"-L. "I'm ____. It's nice to meet you. I think we have to go now"-you*nervous and trying to escape from all this things*. "It's nice to meet you too, _____!"-L*smiling*.

 

 Meanwhile, Yanna, Leha, SungByul  and the rest of Infinite are happily talking to each other, as for you, you just quietly listen to their conversation and L just keep staring at you which make you feel uncomfortable.

 

20 minutes later.

That's when you realised that you guys are lost in the first place. "Excuse me, Do you know where Guo Apartment is?"-you*embarrass*. "Don't tell me that you guys are lost"-SungJong. "Hmm.. To be honest yeah we are"-you*flush red*. "Let me walk you home then?"-L*smile*. "Hmm.. It's okay you just tell us the direction and we can go by ourselves"- you*trying to escape from it*. "Alright then. Here my phone. You can use the gps. I'll be waiting for you to return it"-L*smiling*. "Thank you very much. I'll just give it to SungByul since she's one school with you"-you*trying to escape from meeting him again*.

 

Meanwhile, SungByul and SungYeol are happily talking with each other well you can say really happily talking to each other.

 

"SungByul, time to go home now"-you. "But, but.."-SungByul*pouting*. "You can see him again at school you know"-Leha. "I want to do my homework so please can we go home now?"-you*desperate*.  "Oh, I just remember I got a project to do"-Yanna. "Okay then"-SungByul*sad face*. "Come on cheer up! Maybe we can buy a cake on our way home"-You*trying to cheer SungByul up*. SungByul quickly get her energy back. "really!? Yay!!!"-SungByul*too happy*. All of you say goodbye to Infinite and thanked them and then leave.

 

As you promise, you have to buy them a cake. Lucky for them, there are cake shop close to the apartment.

 

4pm.

All of you arrive at the apartment. "Ah!!! I'm tired"-Yanna*go to her bed and then sleep so as Leha*. As for SungByul, she was eating the cake at the kitchen. "Wait.. Yanna!!! You said you have a project to do"-you*waking up Yanna*. "I'll just do it later"-Yanna*lazily*. "Okay then. I'll not helping you if your teacher mad at you"-you. With that all of you doing your own things.

 

At the end, all of you didn't even go to the park.