18: Confessions

Is my life already perfect?

 

L.joe bring you to the hotel park. It was really beautiful. Both of you sit at the bench. "Thanks L.joe"-you*softly said*. "No problem"-L.joe*small smile*. You didn't know why L.joe's smile always comfort you and you always feel safe around him. There's an awkward silent between you two for awhile then you remember Amber. "Where's Amber? I want to meet her"-you*excited to meet Amber*. "She's in the hotel"-L.joe*looking straight at your eyes*. "Come on lets go! I really want to meet her"-you*smiling*. L.joe didn't even move. You immediately grab his hand and pull him to the hotel. L.joe's heart beat faster and faster as you hold his hand tightly.

 

L, Taemin and gikwang who follow you see this.

 

'What the, _____ hold his hand? Who is L.joe to her? And she seem so happy' -L*widen eyes*.

 

'Omo! ________, why are you so happy with him? Please don't fall in love with him'-Taemin*shock*

 

'What the!? You wait L.joe, you are going to pay!'-Gikwang*angry*.

 

'What this? My heart is beating faster. I never felt this before. And her hand, it's really warm'-L.joe*looking at you who pull him to the hotel*.

 

L.joe finally snap out of it. "what are you doing!?"-L.joe*mad tone and pull away his hand from your grab*. "huh? Sorry! I don't meant to hold your hand. Sorry again"-you*just notices the situation*. "even though I save you from that guy, doesn't meant you can touch me or talk to me"-L.joe. With that he quickly walk away from you.

 

'He's strange these days. Sometimes he' s nice to me but sometimes he's not . What have got into him?"-you*confuse*.

 

You go to the counter and ask if anyone name 'Amber' is already check in. The staff give you the room's number. "thank you so much for your help"-you*bowing and smiling*. With that you walk away to find the room. "No.56 *looking around* There it is!"-you*happy*. You knock the door but nobody open it. You wait for a while but still nobody open it.

 

'Where's Amber? Is this the right room? Why didn't anyone open the door yet? Maybe I should call her'-you*grabbing your phone from your pocket*. Unfortunately, your phone is not there."Where could my phone be? I thought it's in my pocket. Wait….Don't tell me I left it at the club!?"-you. You run back to the club.

 

At the club.

You search everywhere but it was no where to be found. "_____? What are you doing?"-L*seeing you flipping the couch*. "Oh, I'm just searching for my phone. Have you see it?"-you*looking straight at L*. "No but I did saw you with L.joe"-L*looking at you in the eyes*. "Huh? Oh you meant that.."-you*still emotionless*. "That you hold his hand"-L*cut off your word and look at you in hatred*. "Huh? Yeah, I'm just pulling him because I want him to show me where Amber is"-you*didn't know the whole situation*.  L just stare at you. "What? Why are you looking me like that?"-you*confuse*. "_____! Can't you see that I fall in love with you! Why can't you see it!"-L*angry and then walk away from you*. You just stand there dumbfounded.

 

'What he just say? He.., fall in love with me. But.. Why?'-you*confuse and begin to feel guilty*.

 

You really confuse by what just happen so you decided to have some walk at the hotel park to relax your mind a little. You didn't care about your phone anymore. You walk and walk and then stop as you see Taemin at the bridge with a sad expression.

 

'He look sad. What could have happen?'-you*curious*.

 

You walk closer towards Taemin. "Hey, what happen? Is there something wrong?"-you*smiling hoping that you can cheer him up*. "_____, that L.joe, you like him?"-Taemin*unexpectedly ask you and look straight at you*. "huh? L.joe? Of course not! Why would I like him anyway"-you*refusing the fact*. "Then who do you like?"-Taemin*looking straight into your eyes*. "No one. Maybe I haven't tell anyone about this but I don't want to have a boyfriend"-you*smiling*. "Why?"-Taemin. "Because… hmm..*thinking* I don't know"-you. "Well, if I tell you something will you obey it?"-Taemin. "Depends"-you. "please stop seeing L.joe"-Taemin*looking into your eyes*. "Huh?"-you*confuse*-"why?". You manage to ask. "Because he's bad and I…, loveyou!"-Taemin*suddenly hug you*. You just stand there shock at what just happen but then you manage to recover. You push Taemin's hands from you and bow. "I'm sorry!"-you. Then you run as fast as you can from him.

 

'I guess that's meant no then'-Taemin *tearing eyes*.

 

He watch you run away from him. When you are far enough from Taemin, you start to walk again.

 

'What happen today? They all weird'-you*confuse*.

 

You keep thinking about what L and Taemin said that you didn't even bother to look at the way. You bump into someone. "sorry"-you*thinking face*. "Is there something bothering you?"-Gikwang. "Huh? Oh, It's you, gikwang. Nothing, it just L and Taemin.."-you*stopped at your words*. "L and Taemin what?"-Gikwang. "They.."-You*stopped again*. "They what?"-Gikwang*curious*. "They said something that I don't want to hear"-you. "Like what I want to say right now?"-Gikwang. "Huh? What you meant?"-you*looking straight at his eyes*. "I want you to not to talk with L.joe again"-Gikwang*serious face*. "But, why? I meant he's nice to me, of course sometimes he act cruel towards me but when you get to know him,he's quite nice"-you*hoping Gikwang will understand*. "I know, but, I just want you to get away from him because.."-Gikwang*he stop to think of any reason*. "Because what? Because you don't like him? Or are you two enemies?"-you*trying to figure out the reason*. "Because I,…, fall…, inlovewithyou!"-Gikwang*can't hold it any longer*. He look you into his eyes. "I can't do anything right when I'm with you. Every night, I'm always missing you. I try to ignore this by make out with many girls but it just can't disappear and when I'm flirting with girls, I always feel like I'm cheating on you. I just can't hide this feeling any longer"-Gikwang. You didn't know what to say so you just say "I'm sorry" then run away afterwards .

 

Your POV.

I just can't stop from running. I don't want to go back to the hotel so I run away from it  them. I don't want to see anyone. I just want to run away as far as I could. "I'm fine" I keep on repeating this word but inside I'm not fine. I want to cry but crying will not solve my problem so I hold it.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Wah!! Double update today ^^ Sorry if you're tired of running away XD