21: She's mine

Is my life already perfect?

 

Taemin's POV

After ______ leave me. My heart suddenly hurt so much and my tears run down my cheek. I know it's really selfish for me to tell her to stop seeing L.joe but I just can't stand it when she is with someone else especially L.joe. When _____ hold his hand I can sense L.joe like it. I wonder what if L.joe confesses to her. Is she going to accept it? Or reject it too? My head hurt thinking about it so I decided to chill out in the club maybe by 'playing' with some girls or get drunks. I wipe my tears off and start to act like nothing happen. When I enter the club, hyungs are still there talking with each other so I decide to join them. "Hy hyungs!" I said trying to act as happy as usual. "Oh hy Taemin!" said Jonghyun hyung back. I sit next to Minho hyung and order some beer for me. Key hyung look at me. I guess he already notice it. "Is there something bothering you hyung?" I said still acting calm. "No, but do you?" he said back. Minho hyung and Jonghyun hyung look at me too. "Hmm.. No,, of course not" I said still acting all calm. Clearly, they didn't believe me. Lucky for me, my orders already arrive. "Toss!" I said trying to change the subject. I drink almost 3 bottles of beer and my head is already spinning. "Stop Taemin! Now tell me what happen?" said Key Hyung grabbing the beer from my hand. "What should I do hyung? My heart is aching so much" I said half drunk. "Tell us what happen" said Minho hyung. I look at him and as soon I'm about to speak, my phone rang. It's a message from.. L?.

 

From: L

Meet me at the park NOW!

 

I immediately stand up and bid goodbye to my hyungs. They seem piss when I left them. 'Why L tell me to go to the park?' I thought. I also didn't know why I do what he said but I got the feeling this is something important.

End of Taemin's POV

 

Gikwang's POV

I feel my body become weak and my world crush when she said that. It my first time confesses to a girl like that and yet I was rejected. I slowly walk back to the hotel and without me noticing tears run down my cheek. I enter the hotel room only to receive stares from them (beast) and Leha. "Hey" I said weakly. "Omg! What happen hyung!?" ask Yoseob worry. "You look pale, is there something wrong?" ask Doojoon hyung. "I'm fine" I manage to said it. "No you're not!" shout Junhyung. I'm so shock. 'Does junhyung know what happen' I thought. "I'm real-" My word is cute off by junhyung. "There's no way you could be fine if the one you love rejected you". I'm shock by what he just said. I want to say it's not true but my mouth couldn't speak. "What!?" shout them together. Leha come to me. "It's okay Gikwang. Maybe she just plays hard to get. There's no way any girl will reject you" Leha comfort. I look at her. "How about _______? Will she reject me too" I ask. Leha look at me in shock. "wh..what you meant is that you confess to ______!?" She's really shock so are the others. I just nod my head. "Pabo!" shout Junhyung. "I just want her to get away from L.joe okay?" I said. Leha seem worry if anything might happen to ____. "I want to call _____ to see if she's okay" said Leha. She calls, then suddenly we heard ~Mayday mayday mayday listen to my heart~ she stop from calling. "I forgot that I have her phone with me" said Leha. Then another ~I'm heart sick, heal me~ it’s my ringtone. I got one message and open it.

 

From: L

Meet me at the park NOW!

 

"L?" I said softly. "Hmm.. I have to go" I quickly left them and go to the park. I have the feeling that this has something to do with _____.

End of Gikwang's POV.

 

"What's up?"-Taemin and gikwang both said it at the same time. "Uh? What are you doing here?"-Taemin*confuse*. As taemin said that, L already punches Gikwang in the face. "Bwoya!?"-Taemin*shock*. L looks at taemin and then he punches him too. Gikwang just stand there totally aware about the situation. "Are we going to fight about _____?"-Gikwang*wiping the blood from his nose*. "So this is all about _____?"-Taemin*touching his now swelling cheek*. L just stands there quietly. "I said are we going to fight about _______!?" shout Gikwang impatient. L didn't even respond. Gikwang walk towards L and punches him. "I said-" "______ had gone home" L manages to say a few words. "What? Why?"-Taemin*worry if something happen to you*. "She, want to go away from us" L try to hold his tears but he can't. "What exactly you meant?"-Gikwang*regain his calm*. "_______ want to get away as far as she could from us. Happy!?" shout L. Taemin and Gikwang are really shock.

 

'I must meet _____ right now'-Gikwang

 

As Gikwang walk away, Taemin grab his hand. "If you meet _____ right now, she will just get hurt again"-Taemin*like reading gikwang's mind*. "So what we should do now"-Gikwang*without noticing tears run down his cheek*. "I don't know"-Taemin. "I have to go now"-L*walk away from them weakly*. "Wait!" Taemin stop L and punch him. "You owe me one" said Taemin smirking. L just ignores him and smirk. "Bye!"-L*walking away from them*. Gikwang and Taemin then go back to their room too and try to sleep.

 

L's POV

I go back to the hotel and check in to another room. I really want to be alone now and I wish ____ is here to comfort me. I think about the incident earlier and touch my now swollen cheek. "Gikwang and Taemin are so strong" I said to myself. I lay myself on the bed for awhile then sigh. "L, what have gotten into you?" I said. I get up and take a quick shower. Then I change to my pajamas. (A/N: Just imagine any pajamas he wear) When I done, I go to bed and try to sleep. It's still 10pm which is still too early to sleep yet but eventually I fall asleep while thinking of the incident earlier (confession part).

End of L's POV

 

Gikwang's POV

I enter the hotel room only to receive stares from them, again. I just sigh and quickly walk towards my room before any of them ask me. Unfortunately for me, JunHyung block me. "Yah! Explain first!" said JunHyung smacking my head. I let out a sigh again and turn to everyone else. "I confessed to ______ and she rejects me. And I just got back from the park" I said clearly and loudly so they can hear. Then, I start to move to my room but am block by JunHyung again. "What now!?" I said pissing off. "Explain your bruise on your lips" I frowned when he ask that. I totally forgot about it. "I'll explain tomorrow. Now get off" I said to him. "But-" "Just let him" said Doojoon hyung to JunHyung. Junhyung give me a way for me to enter my room. I think I heard he say "_____ is going to pay for this" but I'm not sure if I heard it right.

End of Gikwang's POV

 

Taemin's POV

I enter the hotel room and go to my room. I lay myself on the bed and think of _______. It’s so silent that I decide to go to the club and yup, just like what I expected, hyungs are still there. I walk towards them. "Hy hyungs!!" I shout. "Oh hy Taemin" said Yanna smiling. "hy" is all I said. "What's up with the attitude?" ask Onew hyung giving me the death glare. "Nothing" I said while sit down next to him. Exactly I want to ask Yanna if she can call _____ to find out if she's okay or not but I don't want to tell her what happen. "Now continue" said Minho hyung suddenly glaring at me. "Continue what?" I ask innocently. I know what he's talking about but really I don't want to talk about it right now. All I want right now is to know if ______ is alright or not. "Yah! Don't act all innocent now" said Minho hyung annoy. To make the situation worst, SungByul come towards me and slap me in the face. "What are you doing SungByul!?" shout Yanna angrily. SungByul ignore Yanna and look at me. "After all that happen you still having fun in the club!!" shout SungByul. "SungByul calm down. Tell us what happen" Yanna try to comfort SungByul but she just can't control her anger anymore that she blurt out EVERY THINGS. "He confesses to ______ and so as Gikwang and L. You know how _____ is, she's really sensitive about this love things so she went back home" "What!?" they all shout. "Sorry I didn't tell you guys. It's just, I don't think I want to talk about it" I apologise to them. "It's okay dongsaeng! Cheer up!" comfort Key hyung. "i-I think I want to go to my room now" I said walking away from them. I lock myself up in my room and try to sleep. I replay the incident happen today, the part where I confess to _____, the part ____ reject me and then run away, the part L punch me and the part SungByul slap me in the face. *sigh* Worst day ever. Eventually I fall asleep.

End of Taemin's POV