19: The promise

Is my life already perfect?

 

 

You keep running and running. You stop a taxi and go inside. "Go to Guo Apartment please"-you*breathing heavily*. The taxi start to go but then it stop. You are really confuse. "Why are you stopping ahjusshi?"-you*curious*. Then suddenly the door burst open. It was L.joe. He was the one who stop the taxi. "can I come in?"-L.joe*smiling then stop as he saw your expression*. He never see you like this before. You always act calm  but seeing you like this worry him. "Yeah.. sure"-you*hesitating*. He get inside the taxi and ask the driver. "Where are we going?". "The lady said to the Guo Apartment". "Okay then"-L.joe.

 

L.joe's POV

I decided to walk around the town to relax my mind for a bit. I keep repeating the incident where _____ hold my hand tightly and as usual my heart is beating like crazy. When I'm on my way back to the hotel, I accidently see ______. She's running and seem didn't want to stop so I follow her. I wonder what happen. Is it because what I said earlier? I hope not. She stop one of the taxi. As the taxi start to go, I run to the front of the taxi to stop it. I open the door and ask her if I could come in with a smile on my face. My smile drop when I see her expression. I never see her like this before. She's breathing heavily and seem like panicking. "Yeah… sure" she said hesitantly. I slowly get in and ask the driver where are we going. "the lady said to the Guo Apartment" said the driver. I look at _____ and many question appear in my head. I want to ask her but she's not in the condition of talking yet so I just said okay to the driver. 'There goes my vacation' I thought.

End of L.joe's POV

 

It was silent for both of you. You are still thinking about what L, Taemin and Gikwang had said. You unknowingly ask L.joe. "L.joe, what should I do now?"-you*still thinking about L,Taemin and Gikwang*. "What you meant?"-L.joe*confuse*. "L, Taemin and Gikwang said that they love me, so what should I do now?"-you*tears start to run down your cheek*. "You should choose the one you love"-L.joe*hoping that you choose him*. "But, I don't want to. I don't want to have a boyfriend or loving someone. I really didn't want to experience it"-you*sobbing*. "Well, you shouldn't be like that. Everyone should have someone to love"-L.joe*smiling hoping that you will smile too*. "But, I don't want to"-you*start to cry even harder*. "______, you want to know something?"-L.joe*serious face*. "Huh? What?"-you*wiping your tears*.  "I always heard your heart beating harder and louder when you with me"-L.joe*looking straight at your eyes and give you a smile*. As usual you stop crying when you see his smile. "Yeah, What about it?"-you*confuse and wipe your tears*. He just keep staring at your with his serious expression. "Is it a disease!?"-you*panic*. L.joe start laughing at your reaction and you start to pout. "It's not funny"-you*pouting*. L.joe stop from laughing. 'She's cute when she's pouting' thought L.joe.  "How about this? I'll let you find the answer yourself, if you know the answer tell me okay?"-L.joe*smiling*. "Okay"-you*smiling too*. "Promise?"-L.joe. "Promise!"-you. Both of you start to talk non stop. You didn’t know why, but it seem talking to him is really great. It make you forget  all the problems you have.

 

1 hour later.

"We have arrive!"-the driver*happily*. "Really? Thank you *bowing your head and then turn to L.joe* How about you L.joe?"-you. "My home is that way so bye!"-L.joe*small smile*. "Okay then, bye!"-you*smile*. You start to pull out your money from your wallet to pay but  "I'll pay for you"-L.joe*instantly offer you* . "Okay then, Thank you again"-you*smiling*. You get out from the taxi and bid goodbye to L.joe. You look at the taxi moving away from you.

 

'Thanks L.joe for everything'-you*smiling by yourself*. With that you enter the apartment.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

'_____, why you didn't know your own feeling? Don't you get it you are falling for me? Well _____, I just have to wait until you do your promise'-L.joe*sighing*.

 

"Is she your crush?"-the driver*smiling*. "huh? Yeah, she is"-L.joe*flush red*. "she's really innocent. You just have to wait until she found the answer then. Sorry I listen to your conversation with her"-the driver. "yeah, she is. It's okay. It's not a big dealt anyway"-L.joe*still flush red*. "Where is your house anyway?"-The  driver. "oh! Stop!"-L.joe*just notice the taxi just pass his house*. The driver quickly push the brake. "I'll just get out from here"-L.joe*paying the driver*. "Thank you"-the driver.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

You just finish your shower, then it come out from your mind that you haven't tell Yanna, Leha and SungByul yet that you are going home and worst of all, you didn't have your phone with you. "Wait.. Yanna always leave her second phone" You said. You go to Yanna and Leha bedroom and lucky for you, she left her second phone at the table. You immediately text SungByul.

 

To: SungByul

I'm going home, sorry, I forgot to tell you. Ps. This is ____.

 

Then SungByul call you. She's really persistent to know the reason so in the end you just hang up.

 

"Time to go to sleep now!" you said to yourself but then you hear knocks.

 

"aish! Who is it!"-you*annoyed*. You walk toward the door and open it only to see Amber. Your eyes  sparkle and a smile formed on your face. "Amber!!!"-you shout happily. Amber just give you her small smile while giving you her worried expression.

 

"L.joe just call me that you went home. Sorry I didn't accompany you at the hotel. I left my wallet at my house so I need to go back to fetch it. So… any problems?"- Amber *still giving you her worried expression*. You immediately hug her. "I'm glad we're friends"-you*let go of the hug*. You offer her to sleep in your apartment and she gladly accept your offer.




Sorry for not updating for so long~ Busy with family activities :3