27: Disappearing

Is my life already perfect?

 

Your POV

I'm running without any direction. I didn't know where to go or who to meet. All I need right now is someone who can understand me, comforting me and tell me that everything will be alright and that someone is my mother. I need her right now.

 

I know this will sound weird but I decide to visit my grandma. Grandma that I hate the most. Grandma who always make me hurt. Grandma that I tried to forget. Grandma who always love me. I know this sound stupid, but, even though I hate her I just can't stop seeing her. Seeing her mad at me, shout at me and angry at me for always being the clumsiest person in the world, not to mention I am the heir of her business. I know she do that because she love me and all but I just got suffocated of her attitude. I still remember the look of her face when we left her house or should I say mansion. She look miserable. I do hate her but I will not denied that I still love her.    

 

And now, here I am, in front of her mansion with a miserable face. 'should I go in or just leave' I thought. I hesitate at first but then the door swung open. My eyes widen when I see her. "What are you doing here?"-Grandma*poker face*. I can't believe she ask me that question and with that poker face of her. I change my expression back to my emotionless face. "Could you buy me a ticket to *your country* as soon as possible?" I know what I'm asking is really ridiculous. I meant I hate my grandma but asking for her help?

 

 She didn't respond so that meant "No". Just I was about to turn around "buy her a ticket to *your country* that will fly tonight" said Grandma to her secretary. My eyes widen again. "You are still my heir after all" She look at me with her serious expression. I just smirk. "I hope you will be staying here for awhile" she said before leaving. "I have to pack my things" I said and she stop from walking. Then she touch her chest. It seem she's in pain. I want to ask her but I don't want her to know that I'm still care for her so with a heavy sigh I just ignore it and walk pass her.

 

I go back to the apartment and pack all my things. The apartment is quiet as usual. I look around the apartment thinking that I will miss all of it. I do cleaning a little before I leave the apartment forever. 'I hope they will not be shock about this' I thought while writing a letter for them. As I finish writing it, I place it on the kitchen table with the food that I just cook for them.

 

With a heavy heart, I leave the apartment. A black car stop in front of me and invite me to go inside. I hop in. As the car stop at the airport, the door swung open revealing a lady that was beside my grandma earlier. She hand me the ticket and I bow as a thanks.

 

With a heavy heart I go inside the airplane and turn around to look at Korea for one last time. "Goodbye Korea" I said to myself. I turn back to find my seat. It didn't take me long enough to find it. I hesitate for awhile whether I should go like this or just face them. "Everything will be alright, _____" I try to comfort myself and then sit.

 

"Airplane No.245 will be leaving now" The stewardess announce. "This is it, _____. Your life will be perfect again" The airplane then depart. I look through the window, then my eyes start to tearing up. "I'm sorry guys" I whisper.

End of your POV

 

SungByul, Leha and Yanna just got back from their date. As usual, their boyfriends will them to the door. They do the lovey dovey things before they go inside. SungByul go inside first. She go to the kitchen to drink some water and that is the time when she notice your letter. She read it.

 

To SungByul, Leha and Yanna. As you guys read this letter, I probably had gotten inside the airplane already. I'm sorry for not telling you guys. I'm leaving not because of the confession things but because I'm not ready yet for this kind of life. Btw you guys know what, I meet my grandma today. She's still the same grumpy poker grandma that I knew. You guys know that I don't like writing a letter so I'm just going to end it up here. Bye, see you soon in our country ^^ Ps. I Love you guys!!:D

 

Sungbyul is shaking while she read the letter. "Leha! Yanna! Come here now!"-SungByul*shouting in panic*.

 

"Huh? What have gotten into SungByul?"-Leha*still didn't even bother to move*. "Yeah, maybe we should-"-Yanna. "Baby! What happen!?"-SungYeol*worry*. SungYeol rush to the kitchen. "Aish, That brat wouldn't even let my baby finish her words"-Onew*cursing loudly*. "It's okay babe-"-Yanna. "You guys better see this!!"-SungYeol*shouting in panic too*. "aish! That brat!"-Onew. "It's oka-" SungYeol cut off her words again. "Guys!!!!!"-SungYeol*getting irritate*. "Alright! Alright! We're coming"-Leha.

 

"What is it that so important?"-Yanna. SungByul show your letter to them. They are really shock. "She.., left!!"-Leha*shaking and trying to convince herself that all of it isn't true*. "Leha, you said that she will be going home tonight!"-SungByul*trying to blame Leha for all of this*. "Yeah, she said that to me when she went out with L.joe. Ask L.joe yourself! If you didn't believe me!"-Leha*trying to defense herself*. "alright guys! Stop arguing!"-Yanna*trying to break the fight*.

 

Just then the doorbell rang."Let me open the door"-SungYeol. He walk towards the door and open it. He was surprise to see L, Taemin and Gikwang. "Hy, SungYeol hyung"-Taemin*bowing*. "oh hy"-SungYeol*nervously*. "What is it? Are you okay?"-L*searching his face*. "Hmm.. Yeah, of course" SungYeol try to hide his nervous face.

 

'If they know ______ had left, they will be more heartbreak'-SungYeol.

 

To make the situation more worst, SungByul just have to shout it out loud. "SungYeol Baby! Who come? We don't have time for that. We must try to think of a solution to make _____ come back!".

 

L,Taemin and Gikwang give SungYeol a suspicious look. "What?" SungYeol shrug. L try to come inside but SungYeol keep on blocking him. "What is your problem LEE SUNGYEOL" L growl. "Hmm.. Nothing" SungYeol just answer him casually. Gikwang who has reached his patience limit just push SungYeol off to walk inside. Follow by Taemin and L.

 

"Hey ba-" SungByul stop when she see them here. SungByul quickly hide the letter behind her. Gikwang notice it. "What's behind your back?"-gikwang*suspicious*. "err.. Nothing?" SungByul said but it's more like a question. "So why are you guys here?"-Leha*trying to change the subject*. "We just want to look at _______'s condition that's all"-Taemin*staring at the thing that SungByul try to hide*.

 

'A letter? Why is she hiding it? Could it be.. No way!'-Taemin*shake his head repeatedly*.

 

"I think they still can't find ______"-Gikwang*whispering to Taemin*. "You think so? How about we try to grab the letter first?"-Taemin*whispering too*. L accidently heard it. "Pstt. How about I distract SungByul and you two grab the letter?"-L. Taemin and Gikwang nod in agreement. L who is a great actor completely fool SungByul. He tell SungByul there was a snake behind her and SungByul totally believe him so she turn around. "Got it!"-Taemin*showing the letter*. "Hey!"-SungByul*give them an irritate look*. Taemin, Gikwang and L quickly run outside as SungByul try to grab back the letter.

 

Taemin open the letter and show it to them to read the letter together. As they read, Taemin drop the letter and their face is no longer happy but sad. "______.. She… left"-Taemin. "Yes"-SungByul*sad tone*. "Why?"-Gikwang*softly ask*. "We didn't know. ask Leha, she's the one who found ______"-SungByul*turning around to Leha*. "I.., Maybe…, because of L.joe. I found her when she was with L.joe so I think because of him"-Leha*hesitating*. "That bastard!"-L*punch the wall*. "I think we better ask him what happen"-Taemin. He knows that this will hurt him but he didn't want you to get hurt. "And beat him!"-Gikwang*angry*.   

 

4 more chapter and it will be complete! :D