20: It hurt so much!

Is my life already perfect?

 

Your will be in green and SungByul will be in blue

 

L's POV

"Why did I said that to her and walk away" I said regrettably. My heart is hurting so much. I never feel this before. Why does she have to appear in front of me and why did I fall in love with her. That question was all that I can think of.' _____' is all I think of. It seem like my heart will stop anytime and I wish the angel I see when I wake up is _____. I wish she's mine. I wish she fall in love with me too. I know I look pathetic  right now but I really in love with ____ and I will do anything to make her mine.

End of L's POV

 

"Hey L!"-Sunggyu*notice something had happen to L*. "Yeah, what's up?"-L*thinking of you*. L  didn't even look at Sunggyu when he talk. Sunggyu look closer and carefully at L. "Are you heart sick?"-Sunggyu*looking straight to L's eyes*. "Huh? No, I'm not, just.."-L*remembering what happen between you and him*. "Is this something to do with _____?"-sunggyu*curious*. L look at him for awhile. "I want to say no but it's true"-L*tears run down from his cheek*. "Why are you crying!? What happen exactly?"-Sunggyu*getting worry*. "I.. Had confess to her"-L*softly said*. "What!? And let me guess she reject you?"-sunggyu. "Ye..ah"-L*looking down*.

 

The rest of infinite are exactly listen to their conversation, they are hiding behind the door. When they heard that L got rejected,  they are too shock that they accidently push the door.

 

"What are you guys doing!!!?"-sunggyu. "Hmm.. Just listening"-Hoya*smiling*. "______ reject L hyung? wow! That girl is really something!"-Sungjong*clapping his hands*. "Yeah, she's  really something and that's why I'll not give up on her!"-L*getting his energy back*. SungYeol and SungByul whose just enter the room are shock by what L said. "Give up on who? And you have a crush? Since when?"-SungByul*widen eyes*. "Let me guess, you have confess to ______ and she reject you. Am I right?"-SungYeol*acting like he knows all*. L just nod his head. "Bwoya!? Let me text ______ first. How could she reject a hot guy like you?"-SungByul*shock*.

 

Just when SungByul taking out her phone, her phone rang.

 

~Before the dawn, before the dawn~(SungByul's ringtone)

From:Yanna2

I'm going home, sorry, I forgot to tell you. Ps. This is ____.

 

"She's going back home!?"-SungByul. "What!?"-L*feel guilty*. "Let me call her first"-SungByul*beginning to call you*. You already fall asleep when you hear the phone rang. You lazily pick up the call .

 

"_____!!!! What happen!? Why are you going back? Are you sick?"

 

You immediately get up and fully awake.

 

"Hmm.. No, I'm not it just.." You try to think of an excuse.

 

"Hey, can you change to loud speaker so that we can hear it too"-SungJong*whispering*. SungByul do what he said.

 

"Just what?"

 

"I just think I want to go back home that's all"

 

"Yeah I know that, just tell me the reason. You are already home, now tell me the reason"

 

It's silent for awhile then you start to talk.

 

"I.. I don't want to face them!" You didn't know what to say so you just tell the truth.

 

"Who? L?"

 

"I guess you knew everything"

 

"What? No! I only knew L confess to you that's all since you said them, who else?"

 

"I'm sorry SungByul but it's getting late now-"

 

"Please!!! I'm your friend am I?"

 

You think for awhile. She have a point though so you just tell her.

 

"Tae..,min and.., Gikwang"

 

SungByul know she's pressuring you but she really want to know everything or maybe help you.

 

"What!? What they do exactly?"

 

"SungByul.. I'm sorry but I don't want to talk now. I just want to be alone"

 

You immediately hung up.

 

"Helo!? Helo? Helo~?"

 

"She already hung up"-SungByul*telling the infinite*. SungByul and the rest of infinite look at L. His expression is no longer sad but furious. "I need to talk with Taemin and Gikwang. Bye now"-L. Infinite couldn't stop him as he dash out immediately. 

 

To: Taemin

Meet me at the park NOW!

 

To: Gikwang

Meet me at the park NOW!

 


 

Oh no! What would happen in the next chapter? It's really predictable isn't it? Anyway thanks again for reading and do read my new fanfics; Joseon Best Men FALL for me, Shush!! My uncle is Rain Bi.