16: They have changed

Is my life already perfect?

 

This situation happen again and again for whole 2 months. You are left alone at the apartment and they went out with their boyfriend. Leha, Yanna and SungByul seem like ignoring you. They didn't have time for you since they have to be with their boyfriend ALL THE TIME. The good part is that the van pick you up everyday again and you have Amber to comfort you when you're stress or angry and the weird part is that L.joe acting all nice to you but sometimes not. As for Gikwang, L and Taemin, they always try to get close to you which didn't end up to be successful. You always ignore them like they didn't exist.

 

7am, Saturday.

"Wake up _____!"-SungByul*excited*. "Yes, I'm awake. What is it?"-you*sleepy*. "We are going to stay at Qenty Hotel!!!"-Yanna*immediately joining in*. "Owh, okay. Have a good time then"-you*still sleepy and go back to sleep*. "and you are coming with us"-Leha*pull your blanket*. "What!? I don't want to!!"-you*immediately wake up and then lay back again covering yourself with blanket*. "You have to. Pleaseeee~"-SungByul, Leha and Yanna*making pity and cute face*.

 

"Alright, alright. When are we going?"-you. "Hmmm… about 30 minutes from now"-Yanna*looking at her watch*. "What!? I better get ready. It's just for one day right? I meant we are not going to stay there, Right?"-You*choosing your clothes*. "Exactly *smiling* We stay one night at the hotel. Hehehe"-Leha*sheepishly smile*. "What!?"-you*choosing the clothes more faster*.

 

7.45am.

4 of you go outside the apartment. Beast, Infinite and Shinee are already waiting for the 4 of you.

 

'Just like what I'm expected. They are coming with us'-you*sad face*.

 

Taemin saw your sad face so did L and Gikwang as they were like staring at you.

 

'Why ______ not happy? Are she mad at us?'-Taemin.

 

'_______, are you mad with us? Or you hate me?'-Gikwang.

 

'Is there something happen to _____? She seem not happy. Should I approach her?'-L.

 

"Come on baby lets go!"-SungYeol*drag SungByul inside his car*. "Yanna cutie, we have to go now"-Onew*telling yanna to go inside his car*. "Okay, onew cutie"-Yanna*smiling and go inside onew's car*. "My DongWoon, lets go now"-Leha*talk cutely with dongWoon and go inside DongWoon's car*. "Okay, my precious"-DongWoon*happily go inside his car*.

 

'What the, they have their own nickname?'-you*want to puke*

 

"______, why don't you go with me?"-L*smiling*. "Hmm..Okay then"-you*look around to see if anyone want to give you a ride*. "I want to go with ______ too"-Taemin*pouting*. "Huh? Okay then you can go with us"-you*relieve because you didn't want to be alone with L*."Ye..ah"-L*glaring at Taemin*. The 3 of you go inside L's car. As for Gikwang, he go with the rest of beast.

 

Inside L's car.

You keep quiet and keep thinking about Leha, Yanna and SungByul's attitude.

 

'Yanna, Leha and SungByul has changed since we move to Korea'-you*sad and sighing*.

 

 L notices your expression. "Is there anything bothering you?"-L*worry*. "Huh? Oh it's nothing"-you*smiling and then sad again*. Taemin also notices your expression.

 

'Is ______ okay?'-Taemin*worry*.

 

'I wish Amber was here. She always cheer me up'-you*sighing again*.

 

~Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah yeah yeah~(your ringtone)

You open your message.

 

From: Amber

Hey, great news. We are going to Qenty Hotel!!! L.joe are going to pay for us so are you on?

 

Your mood immediately turn happy and excited and a creep of smile appear on your face as you replying Amber's message. L and Taemin notices that you smiling.

 

'What are she smiling for? don't tell me that message is from her boyfriend!? But she didn't have a boyfriend'-L

 

'______ is cute when she's smile. I hope she keep smiling like that forever'-Taemin.

 

To: Amber

I'm already on my way to the hotel with my friends so yeah, I'm on! ^^

 

From: Amber

Great!!!

 

'Yay!! Now I have friend to have fun with'-you*smiling by yourself*

 

'______ why you have to smile like that. I'm really curious here'-L*trying to look at your message*

 

9am>Qenty Hotel<

All of you arrive at the Qenty Hotel. You check in and go to the room ALONE as usual. Leha sleep in one room with Beast, SungByul with Infinite and Yanna with shinee. They already booking large rooms.

 

'Alone again'-you*sighing*.

 

Tock tock tock! (knocks)

"Wait a sec!"-you*running towards the door*. You open the door and see Yanna with Onew, Leha with DongWoon and SungByul with SungYeol. "Yes? May I help you?"-you. "______ ,we are going to the hotel club so are you coming with us?"-SungByul*excited*. At first you didn't want to but after they beg you repeatedly you eventually say yes.

 

All of you go to the hotel club. It was so noisy.

 

'What am I doing here!? This is really scary'-you*worry*.

 

SungByul, Leha, Yanna, Shinee, Beast and Infinite are dancing while you just sit at the table alone. "Helo pretty lady"-stranger*ert eyes*. "Huh?"-you*worry and scare*. You just ignore him but then he start to pull your hand and get closer to you. "Stop it! Go away from me!"-you*scare and try to defend yourself*. "Don't be like that pretty lady"-stranger*pulling you more closer to him*. "Hey! Stop it!"-other stranger*punch the stranger and drag you outside*.

 

Guess who's your saver ^^