29: We meet again

Is my life already perfect?

 

 

L.joe's POV

I'm laying on my bed feeling heart breaking. I feel like didn't want to do anything right now. It's been a day since I'm like this. Chunji's hyung is officially my enemy for now. Seriously! Since when he like _____!? I wonder what is he doing now? Maybe feeling heart breaking just like me? *sigh* and what's up with Taemin, Gikwang and L? ______ already reject them so why they still didn't give up?

 

Flashback:

_____ pulled her wrist from my grab and run away again. My tears started to fall. I looked at Chunji and grabbed him by his collar again. "Our friendship is over!" I shout at him. He looked pathetic too. "I just couldn't hide it anymore"-Chunji*softly* I looked at him again and punched him  on the face. I just needed something to release my stress. Chunji made his move and punched me on the face too. I touched my now swollen cheek. Just I about to punch him, the doorbell rang. I stop from my punch position and regain my calm.

 

Ricky opened the door only to be kicked by frustrated L."What the!?"-Ricky*shocked*. Then, Gikwang and Taemin came inside too. My eyebrow raise in confuse. "What are you guys doing here!"-CAP*rash tone*. "We here to speak with L.joe about _____"-Gikwang*serious face*. I looked up at them and smirked. "What are you smirking for!" L grabbed me by the collar but was stopped by ______'s friends, the one I saw just now. "Stop L! Violent couldn't solve anything"-Leha*worry*. L put his hand down.

 

"So what about it?" I coolly ask. L couldn't stand me anymore that he punched me on the face at the same spot that chunji punched me. Just then, another punched landed on my stomach. I hiss in pain. I looked up to see who it was. It was Gikwang. He looked pissed. I smirk again and this time he grabbed my collar. "_______ has already left and we need to know what the reason is!?"-Gikwang*still grabbing my collar*.

 

I was totally shocked to hear that. I thought she will only run away to somewhere but I never thought that she will go back to her country. Without me noticing, My tears started to fall. Gikwang loosen his grip. I looked at Chunji and blamed him for all of this. "Is all your fault Hyung!" I shouted kneeling down. The rest of teen top including L, Taemin, gikwang and _____'s friends were shocked to saw me like this. I manage to stood up and immediately leave the place. I must look pathetic just now.

 

I walk to the school gate and replay the conversation that I just had recently with ______. "I love her very much" I whisper to myself. Then, I went back to my mansion house and was greeted by my mother. As usual, she was nagging at me for not care about their life. I closed my ears with my hand and walk to my room. All day long, I only stayed on my bed thinking about her.

End of flashback.

 

I heard knocks from my door and open my eyes. "What!?" I shout as I don't want anyone to disturb me. "Dear" It's my mom. "Are you okay?" I can tell that she worry about me. "I'm fine" I softly answer. "Then can you go to the funeral of Mrs.Yun. She was your grandma bestfriend so can you go?" I think about it for awhile before shouting a "yes". "Okay. Brings your friends too" She added and slide down a letter through my door.

 

Your friends already tell me about what had just happen so don't you dare to hide it from me. Maybe some fresh air can make you cheer up a little. The funeral will be held at 4.oo pm so don't be late. I already told your friends to accompany you including Chunji. Good Luck! :)

 

 *sigh* 'Going to a funeral to release stress? Seriously mom, you're really weird'  I look at the clock and it's already 3.45 pm. I quickly change my clothe and head downstairs as I finished. I go to the front and a black car is already waiting for me. As I open the door, I almost had a heart attack. They look scary wearing a black suit like vampires. They all look up at me with a what-are-you-looking-at look. I almost laugh but I notice Chunji is also there. I coolly get inside the car. It's silent all the way to the funeral.

End of L.joe's POV

 

Your POV

It almost time for the funeral. I run as fast as I can. As I arrive, there are many people has already come. I walk inside with just my plain clothe. Then someone grab me. I'm about to shout but then I notice it was my mother. She signal me to follow her. "Change to this" She said handing me the black gown. "But. I don't want to wear a gown" I whine. "Dear, just this time okay?" She kiss my cheek and leave. I sigh and change my clothe. As I finished,  I look at the mirror and a smile crept on my face. The gown look beautiful on me. I let my hair down because my grandma always said that I look beautiful with my hair down.

 

The funeral will starting soon so I walk outside and sit next to my mother. "You look beautiful" She whisper. I smile at her. I look around to see if I know someone. "Noona" Chi hoon pull my hand.  I bent down to his eye level and smile. "What is it?" I ask. "My mom call you" He point at the front of the funeral where my grandma's dead body are. I hold my tears. "Okay. Lets go" I softly said.

End of your POV

 

Teen Top  get out from the car and enter the place where the funeral will be held. L.joe and Chunji still awkward with each other. They take their seat and quietly watch the ceremony as it goes on. L.joe look around to see if he know someone and that's when he spot you. His eyes widen. Chunji who sit next to him notice it and look at the direction that L.joe is looking. His eyes widen too as he see you. "_____" Chunji whisper. L.joe immediately get up from his seat and leave the place. He text L .

 

From: L.joe

To: L

Tell ___'s friends that _____ is here at ***** funeral.

 

He then enter the place again and sit.

 

"_______, hmm.. I don't know what to tell you this but you are the heir of her company"-Narsha*handing the paper*. You accept the paper. "I know" You said softly "And I will do my best!" You beam and didn't notice tears start to fall. You really miss your grandma and regret leaving her all this time. "Noona, don't cry. Come on! We should see the bury ceremony"-ChiHoon*giving his brightest smile ever*. He pull you to the grave. You watch as they start to bury your Grandma. Tears run down from your cheek. You run away as you can't stand watching it anymore.

 

After the ceremony.

You watch as people starting to leave. Some of them greet you. "So you are the heir of Mrs.Yun" An old lady ask you. She has a nice smile. You nod and give her your smile. After a few minutes the place is empty. You look at your grandma's grave and tears start to roll down your cheek. You walk slowly to the grave and kneel down.

 

"I'm sorry Grandma for being such a bad granddaughter. I promise I will do my best to make your dream come true. Grandma,.. I.. Hm. I always want to say this words to you but I just couldn't. You know why" You take a deep breathe and say the words. "I LOVE YOU GRANDMA and I always will" With that more tears start to fall.

 

"_____" You heard your name being call. "______" You turn around and see Leha, Yanna and SungByul. They look at you in awe. They never see you this beautiful. "Why are you here?" Your voice crook from all the crying. They snap back to reality. "We need you to choose one of us" A voice shout behind them. You look behind and your eyes widen when you see them. L, Taemin, Gikwang, Chunji and especially  L.joe are here. "What." You take one step back.  "We all here to talk about this problem"-SungByul*putting an angry face*. "______. Don't you think it's enough already running away from your own problem?"-Leha. "Stop running away ____!"-Yanna.

 

You look at each of their face. They are really serious about this. "You know" You smile a little. "My grandma always said that to me too" You look at your Grandma's grave. "and I guess I will solve the problems right now" You look back at them and take a deep breath. "I didn't love any of you and Leha, SungByul and Yanna, stop seeing me again" With that you walk pass them and go inside the building.