12: Jealousy

Is my life already perfect?

 

 

Broom! Broom! Broom! (Gikwang's car)

You look behind you and was totally shock. The car is cool+awesome. You notice the words written behind the car. It was Lamborghini.

 

 'Lamborghini!? He must be rich!'-you.

 

 "Shock huh?"-Gikwang. "Ahah"-you*nod*. "Come in now. You don't want to be late don't you?"-Gikwang*smiling*. "Ye..ah sure"-you*hesitating*. You go inside the car.

 

30 minutes later.

"We had arrive!"-Gikwang *smiling*. "You can just drop me outside"-you*didn't want anyone to see you with gikwang*. "No. Just let me drop you inside the school okay?"-Gikwang*making cute face*. "But, but"-you*worry*. "It's okay. You don't need to worry about me, my reputation is not your problem"-Gikwang*smiling*. "Ok..okay then"-you*hesitating*.

 

'not your reputation but me!!'-you.

 

Gikwang drop you in front of the school. You thank Gikwang and immediately get out from the car. As you come out from the car, L.joe accidently see  you.

 

L.joe POV.

'What she doing with Gikwang again!? Are they in a relationship? No way! And Why I'm care about it? You wait, Gikwang, I'm going to beat you up if you dare to touch ____. Wait.. What am I talking about?'-L.joe*confuse and angry+jealous*.

 

"Oh wow! Look at that. _____ with Gikwang"-Chunji*trying to make L.joe more jealous since he saw L.joe's jealous face*. "yeah! I can see that! You know"-L.joe*gritting his teeth*. "Calm down! L.joe. He just giving a ride to ____. That's all"- ChangJo. "How do you know?"-L.joe*still angry*. "Because I, I meant we, watch her every move"-ChangJo. "What!? Why would you do that?"-L.joe*still angry*. "Because we just want to help our friend that's all"-CAP. "What you meant?"-L.joe*getting  confuse*. "Don't you dare to act like nothing's going on here, L.joe. Chunji already told us everything"-Niel*smiling*. "What!???!"-L.joe*glaring at Chunji*.

 

The bell then rang, time to start classes.

 

"I guess I have to go now"-Chunji*trying to escape from L.joe*. "you save this time"-L.joe*still glaring at Chunji*. Meanwhile, the rest of TeenTop already go to their class. "bye!"-Chunji*relieve*. With that L.joe and Chunji go to their class.

End of L.joe POV.

 

"Good morning class!"-Teacher. "Morning!"-the class. "Oh, you must be _____. The principal is calling you"-the teacher*looking at you*. "I'll go now. Thank you"-you*bowing at the teacher and then get out from the class*.

 

'Wait.. Should I bow just then. Ms.Kim said that we should bow when we say thanks but, just then is kinda weird'-you*on the way to the principal's office*.

 

As you arrive, you knock the door. "Come in"-the principal. "Helo s..sir"-you*nervous*. "Oh hello _____. You know why I'm calling you?"-the principal. "No sir"-you*curious*. "I'm calling you because I thought you should change class. You are smart and not that shy so I change you to C-4 class so that you can help them improve their result. So what you think?"-The principal. You think for awhile.

 

'C-4? Isn't Amber in class C-4. Maybe I should change. What I got to lose anyway plus there's Amber in that class'-you.

 

"Yes, I want to!"-you*happy+excited*. "Hahaha  I know you are bored in that class because me too. They all are really selfish, only worrying about themself"-the principal*laughing*. "Thank you sir so much"-you*smiling*. With that you go outside the principal's office and start to walk to the C-4 class after you pack your things at class A-4.

 

Class C-4.

You knock the door and then the teacher open the door. "You must be _____. Welcome to class C-4"-teacher*smiling*. "Oh thank you, Miss"-you*shy+nervous*. You introduce yourself in front the class and as you expected there she is, Amber. The teacher tell you to take a seat. Lucky for you, there is an empty seat beside Amber. As you walking towards Amber, you notice L.joe.

 

'What he doing here? Don't tell me he is in this class too. *touch your chest*  It's that feeling again, why I'm always feel it when I see him or close to him? Why?'-you*confuse*.

 

Amber happily welcome you and hug you. You can see that she is happy. "What are you doing here?"-Amber. "The principal ask me if I want to change class so yeah"-you*smiling*. "Oh~ that's so sweet"-Amber*beginning to hug you again*. You then sit at your seat.

 

You open your book and It was time for math. Your mood turn happy and excited. As for L.joe, he just keep looking at you as you sit down.

 

L.joe POV.

'What she doing here? Oh, who care'-L.joe*looking at you*.

 

"Hey!"-Niel*tapped L.joe's shoulder*. "What?"-L.joe. "You really like her huh?"-Niel. "No. I'm not, so stop it"-L.joe*getting mad*. "hey you 2. Are you 2 talking?"-the teacher*glaring at L.joe and Niel*. "No, we not miss"-Niel*smiling making the girls in the class fainted*. "What ever"-L.joe*ignoring the teacher*. "We talk later. Okay?"-Niel.

End of L.joe POV.

 

Break time.

"______, what you want to eat?"-Amber. "Hmmm… Pizza?"-you. "Okay then. Be right back"-Amber*smiling*. As you wait, teen top come toward you. "Hy _____"-Niel. "Hmm.. Helo"-you*scare*. "Don't be shy now with us. Just think of us as your close friends, just like you and Amber"-Chunji*smiling*. "huh?"-you. "Guys, come on. Lets go somewhere else.  I don't want to see her face. It's make me sick just like her boyfriend"-L.joe*disgust looks*. "What!? Boyfriend!?"-you*shock*. "Yeah, your BOYFRIEND"-L.joe*starting to show his jealousy*. "I don't have a boyfriend. In fact I never have one or want to have one. So stop accusing me"-you*angry face*. With that you leave the table and come toward Amber who is coming towards you. You quickly grab her hand.  "lets go. How about we eat at the rooftop?"-you*still angry*. "Yeah, sure"-Amber*curious*. Amber saw Teen top at the table.

 

At the rooftop.

"Why are you so mad?"-Amber*curious*. "Nothing"-you. "Just tell me. You don't have to keep it a secret"-Amber*worry face*. "It's just, I don't know. Every time someone accuse me for having a boyfriend or crush, I get mad easily. That's all"-you*bothering face*.

 

'That's meant, one of the teen top member ask her then. If I know who ask her that meant I know who had a crush on her'-Amber.

 

"Who accuse you then?"-Amber. "L.joe"-you*softly answer*. "What!? L.joe!?"-Amber*shock*.

 

'L.joe had a crush on ______. Omg! I should meet him right away!'-Amber.

 

"Is there a problem?"-you*confuse*. "No, Not at all"-Amber*smiling*. "Owh, okay then"-you*smiling*. Both of you then eat the lunch. As both of you finished, Amber tell you that she need to do something so she have to go now. As for you, you just go to the class and getting ready for the next lesson.

 

L.joe POV.

"It's your fault that you make her angry"-Chunji*glaring at L.joe*. "What? I just said that I'm sick seeing her and her boyfriend. That's all"-L.joe*acting like nothing happen*. "L.joe!!!!"-Amber*running towards L.joe*. "Huh? Yeah, what's up?"-L.joe. "You like _____ don't you?"-Amber*heavy breathing*. "what!? Who told you that?"-L.joe*glaring at the rest of teen top*. "so you do like her"-Amber*smiling*.The bell then suddenly rang. "Bye guys!"-L.joe*trying to escape*. "We are in the same classroom! Now talk as we walk to the class"-Amber*glaring at L.joe*. Teen top already go to their class. "There's nothing to talk"-L.joe. With that he quickly run to the class and enter.

End of L.joe POV.