17: Saver

Is my life already perfect?

 

Your POV

I'm in the club. They are dancing while I just sit at the table ALONE. *Sigh* What a loner I am these days. I'm really scare and worry because it's my first time going to the club. I look around to see if there's Amber. Unfortunately, she's not here. She's the only one who can comfort me now. Then I see Gikwang, walking towards a girl at the bar. He seem flirting with her. I guess he's the real playboy then. I take a glance at L and yup, just what I thought, he's with a girl too but it the opposite, it's not him who's flirting with her but the girl is the one who's flirting with him and he seem annoyed by it. As for SungByul, Leha and Yanna, they keep on dancing with their boyfriends. I wonder if their boyfriends are getting tired with them clinging all the time.

 

30 minutes had passed and they seem still have their energy yet as they keep on dancing. 'Am I invisible here? And what is the purpose they invite me here again?' I said in my head. Just then a man maybe in his mid 30s' talk to me. What worry me the most is that he's staring at me with his ert eyes. I just ignore him but then he start to pull my hand signaling me to go with him and getting all close to me. I tell him to stop and get away from me but he seem ignoring it. "Don't be like that pretty lady" he said. Ewww! I try to loosen his grip but he just too strong for me. I look at Gikwang, hoping that he will help me but he's really concentrate flirting with the girl. 'How long does he need to flirt with a girl?' . Then I change my view to L but he's too busy handling the annoying girl so I search for taemin. Taemin is talking happily with Shinee except for Onew of course. I just realise there's no one who can save me. SungByul, Leha and Yanna already leave to who knows where and with their boyfriends of course. The ert guy is starting to pull me even stronger. I want to shout but are they going to hear me. I meant it's really noisy in here. As I'm thinking that it's the end for me, someone punch the ert guy and pull me outside. "L.joe??" I said softly or more like a whisper.

End of Your POV

 

L.joe's POV

I had arrived at the hotel and the first thing in my mind is the CLUB! I want to 'play' with the girls. Maybe  inviting them to my room is the best idea. After I finish with the room things, I immediately hurry to the club with Teen Top. "Yah! Hyung! Didn't you have _____ already?" ask Ricky. "Yeah, but I just want to have fun this time. It's not that I give up but don't you think ______ didn't even look at me all this time? And I don't think she notices me so COME ON!" I said trying to let out my mind of _____ for just this time. It's been a long time since I have 'fun'. As we enter, I notices _____'s friends are here so I look around if I see _____ anywhere. It's really take me a very long time to find her. "Yah hyung! Are you really this desperate to find a girl to play with?" This time it's ChangJo. I guess he notice that I'm searching for someone. "Have you see ____?" I ask still looking around. "Woah! L.joe!!!" shout Chunji. I just smack his head and signaling him to quickly tell me what he want to say. "You better save her" said C.A.P who's next to chunji while pointing somewhere. I don't understand what he said at first but when I look at where he was pointing, I just can't control my anger. I hurriedly walk towards ______ and not hesitantly punch the guy. He deserve it. I look at _______,she's really scared, I can tell by her expression so I pull her outside. I heard she's whispering my name or It's just my imagination.

End of L.joe's POV

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

As L.joe punch the guy, some people notice the scene. Gikwang, who's flirting with the girl immediately stop as the girl turn her view to somewhere else. "What are you looking at babe?"- Gikwang*still flirting*. The girl just pointed to the direction where L.joe punch the guy. Gikwang look at the direction and is really shock. He notice that you are behind the boy. He looks carefully at the boy's face who just punch the guy. "L.joe?" he whisper.

 

'Why L.joe save _____? And why I didn't notice this?  If just I notice it earlier, I might the one who punch the guy right now'-Gikwang.

 

"Hmm.. I think I have to go now"-Gikwang*leaving the girl and follow you outside*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

As for L. He notices that the annoying girl has  stop from seducing him and looking at somewhere. He immediately  look at the same direction as well and oh boy! He's really furious at what happen and a little jealous too.

 

'What the!? Is that L.joe? and _____? What happen?'-L.

 

As if the girl read his mind, "The guy who just got punch was trying to seduce that girl and the worst part was that he pull the girl and getting all close to her. I think that made the boy really furious that he punched the guy and the girl seem scared too"-the girl. "So what you meant is that L.joe, I meant the boy save the girl from the guy?"-L*want to make sure*. "Yeah, you can say it like that and why you even care anyway. Now, Let's make up, okay?"-The girl*flirting*. "I have to go now and I have a girlfriend so don't bother to get close with me"-L*giving a warning face*. L follow you and L.joe outside.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Taemin who's talking with his friends immediately stop and turn his view to the fight. "Isn't that _____? And who's with her?"-Minho. "Don't know"-Key. "It's L.joe!!! What is he doing here!? I want to punch that bastard now!"-JongHyun*immediately get up from his seat*. "Calm down Hyung! I don't want you to fight in front of _______, you might scare her more"-Taemin*grab JongHyun's hand and look at your direction*. It's really hurt him to see you with L.joe.  JongHyun sit down back and accept the fact that he might scare you more."What the!?"-Taemin*immediately stand up when he see L.joe pull you outside*. "Bye hyung! Have to go!"-Taemin.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

Gikwang, L and Taemin follow you and L.joe outside.