30:Together again

Is my life already perfect?

 

It been 2 weeks since you saw them. You look through your window. 'I wonder when is the rain going to stop' You thought.

 

"Dear!" Your mom call. "Yes mom! I'm coming" You and your mother are going shopping for grocery. You tie your hair and immediately come down. "I'm ready!" You give her your brightest smile ever. "Aigoo~ My daughter is so cute! I wonder when she will have a boyfriend~?"-Mom*teasing*. "Mom~" You pout. "Alright alright, I'm just kidding. Lets go"-mom*giggling*.

 

The maid open the car's door for you. Yeah, you are now rich. But strangely your mom didn't want the driver to drive her. "Dear, fasten your seatbelt" You do what she said and then she drive off. While you looking through the window, you notice the road is different. "Mom, Where are we going?"-you*confuse look*. "We are going to my friend's house for awhile. I heard his son is sick since his LOVE reject him"-your mom*emphasizing the word LOVE*. "Psh. How fool he is" You roll your eyes. "Dear, It's not nice to said that and you should learn how to LOVE. I want to see my grandchildren before I leave this world"-your mom*smiling innocently*. You just look at her and make an i-don’t-care expression.

 

The car stop at a big mansion. The maid open the car's door for both of you and you bow as a thanks. "Helo! Hanny. Long time no see and oh! Who might this be?" The lady who is the same age as your mother ask. Your mom smile at her. "You never change, do you? Qerry? Anyway this is my daughter, ______"-your mom*signaling you to introduce yourself*. "Helo, Maam. My name is ______. It's nice to meet you" You bow then you smile.

 

'________? Have I heard that name before?'-Qerry*trying to remember*

 

Your mom nudge her. She snap back to reality. "Yes?". "Where's your son? Can we meet him for awhile? I heard that he is good looking"-Your mom*smiling*.

 

'Just what I thought' You roll your eyes.

 

"Let me call him first. Dear! Dear! My friend want to meet you!" Then she look back at you and your mom. "Come in first" She bring you to the living room. Qerry and your mom talk non-stop with each other. You boredly look at the floor. Then you heard footsteps coming towards you.

 

"Yes mom! What is it?"

 

'huh? The voice sound familiar'-you.

 

You look at where the voice are and your eyes widen so as L.joe. For awhile, you look at each other. "Dear, come here, join us" Qerry or his mother invite him to sit next to you. He awkwardly sit and you look away, not wanting to meet his gaze. "______-" Your mom didn't have the chance to finish her words when you excuse yourself. "I'll be going. I forgot something. Bye mom" You quickly run outside the mansion without noticing L.joe follow you. You are crossing the road when a car speed off in front of you. You close your eyes waiting for the car to come to hit you but instead you feel someone push you to the other side of the road. 

 

"You can open your eyes now" you open your eyes only to see L.joe beside you. He save your life. He has a worry expression on his face. You stand up and bow as a thank you then turn around to leave. "You know, you're really a fool" You stop at your track when he said that. Your anger rise because no one has ever call you that before. You turn around to him back. "What did you just call me?" You rise an eyebrow. He smirk and turn around to leave but you stop him. "You can't walk away like that without apologizing to me!" You're really angry now. "How about you? You didn't even keep your promise" He smirk again.

 

You tilt your head trying to figure out what the promise is. He sigh then pat your head. "Yah! What are you doing! I'm not a dog!"-you*angry red face*. "You promise to tell me what you feel when you with me, pa-bo" L.joe walk away again. "Feel?"

 

Flashback:

It was silent for both of you. You are still thinking about what L, Taemin and Gikwang had said. You unknowingly ask L.joe. "L.joe, what should I do now?"-you*still thinking about L,Taemin and Gikwang*. "What you meant?"-L.joe*confuse*. "L, Taemin and Gikwang said that they love me, so what should I do now?"-you*tears start to run down your cheek*. "You should choose the one you love"-L.joe*hoping that you choose him*. "But, I don't want to. I don't want to have a boyfriend or loving someone. I really didn't want to experience it"-you*sobbing*. "Well, you shouldn't be like that. Everyone should have someone to love"-L.joe*smiling hoping that you will smile too*. "But, I don't want to"-you*start to cry even harder*. "______, you want to know something?"-L.joe*serious face*. "Huh? What?"-you*wiping your tears*.  "I always heard your heart beating harder and louder when you with me"-L.joe*looking straight at your eyes and give you a smile*. As usual you stop crying when you see his smile. "Yeah, What about it?"-you*confuse and wipe your tears*. He just keep staring at your with his serious expression. "Is it a disease!?"-you*panic*. L.joe start laughing at your reaction and you start to pout. "It's not funny"-you*pouting*. L.joe stop from laughing. 'She's cute when she's pouting' thought L.joe.  "How about this? I'll let you find the answer yourself, if you know the answer tell me okay?"-L.joe*smiling*. "Okay"-you*smiling too*. "Promise?"-L.joe. "Promise!"-you. Both of you start to talk non stop. You didn’t know why, but it seem talking to him is really great. It make you forget  all the problems you have.

End of flashback.

 

You shake your head. "I fall in love" You whisper. You walk back home while thinking about the promise.  The maids greet you as you arrive. You just go straight to your room and lay yourself on your bed. "Should I tell him or not? But.. It's a promise. Wait.. Promise are mean to break anyway. Yeah! There's no need to do the promise but-" All night you try to figure out.

 

Morning.8am.

 

"Dear! Wake up! My friend is inviting us shopping at her mall so get ready"-Mom*excited*. You lazily go to the bathroom and take a shower. Then you wear a green T-shirt and cream trouser. The clothes are really beautiful on you even though it's just simple. As usual you tie your hair. Seeing yourself in the mirror, you smile in satisfaction.

 

"I'm ready!" You shout while coming down. "Oh hello _____! Morning!"-Qerry*waving*. "Oh hello Mrs.Qerry" you wave back. "Where's my mom?"-you*looking around*. "Hm.. Sorry dear, but we can't go. We have some business to do. How about you go with my son?"-Qerry*smiling happily*. "But-" 'beep! Beep!' Your mom horn Qerry. "Wait!" your mom's car already dash out the mansion. You look at the white Lamborghini behind you. You can't see who's in the car since the window is so black.

 

"better go back inside before he come"-you*walking back inside the mansion*. As you take one more step "Ehem!"-L.joe*tapping his foot*. You look behind you and see L.joe. You sheepishly smile at him and then clear your throat. "You can go if you want. I don't want to go shopping anyway" You turn to go inside but "Your mom and my mom order me to accompany you to go anywhere as long as it's not the mansion. She said it's time for you to go outside and enjoy the world that teenage should do" You look at him and sigh. "okay then". He open the door for you and you awkwardly go inside.

 

On the way.

It's silent for awhile then you notice the road. It was the road going to Guo Apartment where your friends are. "L.joe, what are you doing?"-you*worry expression*. "We are going to meet your friends" l.joe just answer your question calmly. "Stop!" You grab his hand so that he can't steer properly so he eventually have to stop. He look at your panic expression. "I.I.I'm not ready yet" You softly said. He then relax himself and then turn off the engine. "Tell me when you're ready" He cooly said.

 

'What happen to him? Why he act like this? Didn't he love me anymore?'-you*rubbing your forehead*

 

You remember the good times you had with Leha, Yanna and SungByul then tears start to fall down your cheek. L.joe see this and couldn't help but feeling hurt. He still love you but he try to hide it. "Okay" You softly said. He start back the engine and drive off. All the way to the apartment, you just look through the window which make L.joe feel more guilty.

 

"You don't have to if you want" You look at him and shake your heads. "I want to face them" You just said. L.joe nod and speed up. The car stop in front of the apartment. You step out and look around. You find Yanna, Leha and SungByul are talking happily with their boyfriends. They seem like going to picnic.

 

You hesitatingly try to approach them when Gikwang out of no where appear  in front of you. "_____" Your eyes widen and turn around to leave but then "______" SungByul call you. You stop and look at them. You can see that they are happy to see you. Yanna and Leha smile at you which you unknowingly smile back to them. They run towards you and hug you. "It's great to see you"-Leha*hugging you more tightly*. "Yeah! You know what, we miss you so much"-Yanna*pouting*. "Don't you dare to say that again!"-SungByul*jokingly punch you*. "Le-ha, let go of me"-you*can't breathe*. "Hehehe. Sorry" Leha rub the back of her neck. The 4 of you are talking happily when..

 

The next chapter is the ending~ Yahoo! Sorry for the awkwardness.