6: New friends?

Is my life already perfect?

 

The bell rang. 3pm. It’s time to go home. The driver pick you up first. You go inside the van after waving goodbye to Amber.

 

Second stop, Cube High School (leha). You wait for leha long enough so you decided to search for her. You get out of the van and starting to look for her. You look everywhere but she is no where to be found. Since you didn't look your way, you accidently bump with someone.

 

"Sorry, I don't meant to bump you"-You*bowing*. With that you walk away but then the girl pull your wrist violently. "Ouww! That hurt"-you*in pain*. "Yeah it suppose to be hurt. Nobody walk away from me without getting humiliate by me"-the girl*Full of herself*. "huh!?"-you*totally shock by what she say*.

 

'How come a beautiful girl like her soo violent and evil'-you.

 

At that time, a group of boy pass by. She let go of you and come toward one of the boy.  "Oppa! This girl just had insult me earlier. She said that I'm ugly"-girl*starting to hug the boy and pouting*."Back off Hyuna! And don't you dare to touch me"-the boy*angry*. The two start arguing which make Hyuna forgotten about you."Hm… Can  I go now?"-you*nervous*. Hyuna unexpectedly slap you. You just stood there shock by what just happen. At that time, Leha accidently saw this. She immediately come towards you. "What are you doing to my friend?!!!!"-Leha*angry*. "She just make me angry that's all"-Hyuna. "What ever Hyuna"-Leha. Then Leha spotted the boy behind Hyuna. "Not you again, Gikwang*angry*  Why you didn't bother to control your girlfriend. even though you are the kingka here that doesn't meant you are free to do anything!!"-Leha*mad*. "It's okay Leha, I'm fine. See"-you*trying to calm Leha by showing that you're okay*. "I'm really sorry. Anyway what's your name?"-Gikwang*out of the blue ask you*. "Huh?"-You*confuse*. "Okay, Come on ____ We need to go"-Leha*still mad at Gikwang*. Leha quickly drag you to the Van.

 

'What just happen? Did he just ask me my name? and why Leha so angry at him?'-You.

 

Gikwang POV

'So her name is _____ huh. I hope I see her again'-Gikwang.

 

"Thinking about that girl?"-Junhyung. "If yes why?"-Gikwang. "You know she study at TOP High School"-DooJoon. "Yeah, so what. I don't care"-Gikwang *walking away from them*.

 

'I will get ____ to be mine'-Gikwang.

End of Gikwang POV.

 

Third stop, SM High School (Yanna). "where's yanna? She should be here right now"-you*worry*. "Maybe she had something to do"-Leha*relaxing*. "yeah but its not the right time. SungByul will kill me if we late pick her up"-you. "Okay, then lets find her"-Leha*suggesting that you should search for Yanna*. "Okay"-you*hesitating*.

 

Leha and you go out the Van and starting to search for Yanna. 2 of you went separate way. As usual, clumsy you, you just too busy looking for Yanna that you didn't even bother to look at the way so again you bump with someone.

 

'Not again'-you*nervous*

 

"are you okay?"-the boy. "I..I'm fine"-You*nervous*. "so you're from TOP High School?"-the boy. "Ye..Yes"-you*nervous*. "I see. Are you sent here to spy on us?"-the boy. "Wh..What!? No! Why should I spy on you!?"-you*shock*. "Hmm.. Because I'm Taemin the kingka of SM High School?"-Taemin. "Sorry but I don't have time for that and this"-you*starting to walk away from him*. "Wait! What your name?"-Taemin*smiling*. "Wh..why"-you*confuse*. You didn't have the chance to finish your words when Leha called your name. "______! I had found Yanna. Now come on lets go!"-Leha*impatient* "Yeah sure"-you*quickly walk away from taemin*.

 

'That girl is really nice*smile* I hope I'll see her again'-Taemin.

 

Last stop, Woolim High School (SungByul). As the van arrive, the door suddenly burst open showing SungByul with an angry face. "Why are you guys late?"-SungByul*angry face*. "We just have some problems that's all"-you*making a pity face*. Suddenly, a car behind the van starting to horn. The driver come out from the car and come toward the van. "Hey!!! Will you move!!"-The boy*angry*. "Ahjushi, Just move"-you*didn't want any more trouble*. "But he's the one who.."-the driver. "Hey! Old man! Just move will you!"-the boy*getting pissed off*. You get out from the car and apologies to the boy. "Sorry, We will move"-you*nervous and stuttering*. The boy just stare at you. Out of no where, SungByul come out and shouted "Omg!!! It's L, he's so cute!!". "Where!?"-Leha and Yanna*quickly come out of the car*. "huh?"-you*confuse*. They ignore you and come towards L. "Omg! He's so handsome"-Leha*excited*. "Yeah, he's so handsome"-Yanna*like under a spell*. "I am, right? *full of himself* Anyway What's your name?"-L*come towards you*. "Me?"-you*pointed at yourself*. "Her name is ____ and my name is SungByul"-SungByul*quickly*. "and My name is Leha"-Leha. "and me Yanna"-Yanna. "Okay then goodbye _____, see you later"-L*winking at you*. Leha, SungByul and Yanna look at you with a want-to-know-everything look. "What?"-you*confuse*. With that all of you go inside the van and went home.

 

L POV

'_____, I hope I'll see you again later. I'll get her someday'-L

 

"Hey L! Is that girls that you just meet SungByul's friends?"-SungYeol . "Yeah why?"-L. "Nothing just want to know"-SungYeol. At that moment L just realise that SungYeol must have like someone between them. "Don't you dare to steal ____ from me!"-L*mad*. "Bwoya!!?"-the rest of infinite*shocked by what just L said*. "Hahaha, You get all wrong. I'm not liking one of her friend, I like SungByul"-SungYeol*laughing out loud not realising by what he just said*. "Bwoya!?"-the rest of infinite again. "Wait.. What I just said. Omg!"-SungYeol. "It's okay SungYeol. Sometimes we just have to confess our secret"-L*really satisfy about the situation*. "L, didn't ____ study at other school?"-WooHyun. "yeah, so what"-L. "Hmm.. It will be difficult if she study at TOP High School. You know what I'm saying"-DongWoo*joining in*. "I guess but if yes I'll still will not give up on her"-L*determine*. "Yeah yeah What ever. Now come on! We have to go"-Sunggyu. Infinite then leave the place.

End of L POV.

 

4 of you arrive at the apartment at 9pm because you guys were helping Ms.Kim on her shopping things. She sure buys a lot.

 

Flashback:

5pm. All of you arrive at the apartment when suddenly Ms.Kim drag 4 of you to her car and drove off to the Mall. "Miss, Where are you taking us?"-Yanna. "Shopping!"-Ms.Kim*excited*. As soon as all of you arrive at the Mall, Ms.Kim quickly get out from the car and drag 4 of you inside the mall. First she went to the Book store then to the other one and other one and other one. She visit about 20 shops.

End of flashback.

 

All of you go to bed and fall asleep as soon as the van arrive at the apartment. You all didn't even bother to shower since you all really exhausted.