11: Walk to school!!?

Is my life already perfect?

 

~Can't nobody, can't nobody hold us down~(SungByul's alarm)

"Wake up! Wake up!"-SungByul*shaking you*. "just one more minute mom"-you*sleepy*. "What!? I'm not your mom! And Wake up! We are going to be late!"-SungByul. "What?"-you*immediately get up from bed and go to shower*.

 

30 minutes later.

You are now ready to go to school but then you realise it was still 6 'o'clock in the morning. "Bwoya?"-you. "Hey! Morning! Lets go"-Yanna*happy*. "But the van is still not arrive"-you. "We are going to walk to school from now on"-Leha*smiling*. "WHAT!?"-you*shock*. "Yup, I want to walk to school with SungYeol so.."-SungByul. "So you want us to walk to school too!"-you*angry face*. "Exactly, not only her want it but me too. I want to walk with Onew"-Yanna*excited*. "What!?"-you. "Me three! I want to walk with DongWoon"-Leha*excited*. "Okay then, you guys can walk but not me"-you. "Yeah, but how?"-SungByul. "How what?"-you*confuse*. "We already call the driver that today he don't have to drive us to school so how?"-Leha*blinking*. "What!? I want to cry"-you*sad face*. "Oh come on ____. It will be fun and the school is not that far too"-Yanna*smiling*. "Your school. But my school is far"-you*angry face*.

 

The 4 of are arguing, exactly it's you versus leha, yanna and SungByul (1 vs 3). When suddenly there was a knock. SungByul run towards the door excited. She open the door and there he is SungYeol. "Morning baby!"-SungYeol*hugging SungByul*. "Morning!"-SungByul*hugging SungYeol*. "Ready to go?"-SungYeol. "Not yet. We have to wait for Onew and DongWoon"-SungByul. "Helo!"-Onew and DongWoon*appear behind SungYeol*. Yanna and Leha quickly run toward the door and hug their boyfriend. As for you, you are sitting at the couch pouting.

 

"____! Come on! We have to go now!"-Leha, Yanna and SungByul. "I don't want to"-you. They pull you outside. "Stop pulling me!"-you*mad*.

 

"Hy there ____!"-Taemin*out of no where appear in front of you*. "Oh, Hy"-you. "Sorry, I didn't tell you that I bring my group"-onew*nicely apologise to Yanna*. "It's okay. Right, ____?"-Yanna*winking at you*.You give her an evil eyes.

 

 "Hy there!"-infinite except for SungYeol. "What are you guys doing here!?"-SungYeol."Just want to accompany you. That's all"-infinite except for SungYeol. "Hy _____!"-L*smiling*.

 

'not him again'-you.

 

"Oh hy"-you*emotionless*. L notice Taemin beside you. He then glare at Taemin. Taemin also shot him a glare.

 

"Helo!"-Beast except DongWoon. "Oh hy guys! What are you guys doing here?"-DongWoon. "Nothing, just want to walk to school with you"-Yoseob*excited*. "Hy ____!"-Gikwang*smiling and coming towards you*. "oh hy"-you*emotionless*

 

Taemin and L notice Gikwang coming towards you while smiling at you. They both then start to glare at Gikwang. Gikwang saw them beside you, he then glare at both of them too. You just stand there watching them glaring each other and confuse.

 

'Why they have to be here? and why I'm involve with all of this?'-you.

 

"Hmm.. I think we should go now otherwise we are going to be late especially me since my school is far than the 3 of you"-you*trying to break the awkward situation + glaring at Leha, Yanna and SungByul*.

"Yeah, we should"-Yanna*excited and clapping*. You just glare at Leha, Yanna and SungByul. "_____, do you want me to drive you to your school?"-Gikwang*worry since you have to walk alone after they all arrive at their school*. "Really? Thank you"-you*happy+smiling*.

 

'She's cute when she smile. She should smile more'-Gikwang.

 

L and Taemin just stand there  jealous. They both then start to glare at gikwang again and Gikwang just smile winning.

 

'You wait, Gikwang. _____ is going to be mine'-L*still glaring at gikwang*

 

'Taemin, just calm down yourself. It's just a ride, nothing much'-Taemin*trying to hide his jealousy*.

 

"bye guys, have to go now. Otherwise, I'll be late"-you*hug leha, Yanna and SungByul*. "Have a nice ride"-Yanna*smiling and winking at you*. "Huh?"-you*confuse*. "Just go ____. You'll be late if you don't go now"-Leha. "Yeah, just go and have fun!"-SungByul*winking at you*. "O..okay then"-you*confuse*.