4: New school and feelings?

Is my life already perfect?

 

~Can nobody can nobody holds us done~~(SungByul's alarm).

"just shut up!"-you*pissed off*. "Hey! Wake Up!~~"-SungByul*excited*. "Just go away. I need to rest"-you*lazily*. SungByul pull your blanket. "Hey! What's your problem?"-you*angry*. You getting up from the bed and totally shocked by the appearance of 3 of them. They already ready for school with the uniform on and the bag on their hand. "What the? Why are you guys so early?"-you. "just get ready!!"-3 of them. "alright alright I'm going"-you.

 

You go to shower , brush your teeth, shampoo your hair, etc. It took you 30 minutes and now you are ready to go to school. You go outside where the 3 of them are. "What time is it already?"-you. "hmm.. 6.45am"-Yanna. "What!? It's still early. The school start at 8am"-you. "Come on ____, sometimes we just have to go early. It's our first day of school anyway plus I want to see the Kingkas. Hehehe"-SungByul. "All in you guys head is only about the Kingkas. Aren't you?"-you. "Well 99% of it exactly"-Leha. "What ever, come on guys we need to go. I want to see the school"-Yanna. 3 of them drag you to the van and off all of you go to the school.

 

First stop is Woolim High School (SungByul), She immediately get out of the car and wave goodbye to us.

 

 Second stop is SM High School (Yanna), She also quickly get out of the car but without saying goodbye to us.

 

Third stop is Cube High School (Leha), She hug you and say goodbye and also advice you not to humiliate yourself in front the Kingkas.

 

 'Why would I humiliate myself in front the Kingkas. In fact, I don't want to see them or encounter with them'-you.

 

Last stop is TOP High School, It's time for you to get out of the car now. You thank the driver and wave goodbye to him. When you in front of the building, someone accidently bump into you and you fell to the ground. "Hey! Watch where you going!"-boy*angry*. "Oh, sss..sorry. I meant mian"-you*nervously*. "What ever, next time You'll be dead"-boy*full of himself*. The boy walk away from you.

 

'wow, what just happen earlier? Did I just say sorry even though that’s not my fault? Oh, who care anyway. The boy kind the cute though. What am I talking!? And Why does my heart beating faster?. Okay _____ just calm yourself, It's your first day of school here'-you

 

L.joe POV,

"hey! L.joe!"-Chanjo. "Ya, What's up?"-L.joe. "What's with that girl?"-Chunji*looking at you*. "oh, she just bump into me. Maybe she thought that I'm cute"-L.joe*full of himself again*. "Hahaha, what ever. Come on we have to go somewhere"-C.A.P.

 

'Who's that girl? I need to know her name. Wait.. What am I talking about?'-L.joe.

End of l.joe Pov.

 

"good morning sir!"-you*smiling*. "oh, Morning! You must be ____ It's nice to meet you. Ready to go to your class?"-Principal*smiling*. "It's nice to meet you too Sir. What class I'll be studying?"-You*shy*. "It's class A-4, It's the smartest class in here"-Principal. "Owh, I see"-you. The principal give you your schedule before you go to find your class.

 

'Okay, time to find my class now'-you*excited*.

 

30 minutes later..

'Omg! I'm going to be late for class. Where is my class anyway? This school is just too big'-you*panicking*

 

"Ehmm! Excuse me?"-a girl. "Could I ask you where is class A-4? I think I'm lost"-you*nervously*. "your new here aren't you? My name is Amber, theQUEENKA of this school and you are not allowed to be in this area. I know that you are only trying to get close with TEENTOP"-amber*eyeing you*. "Ohh, of course not. I'm new here, how could I knew them? Anyway back to my question Where is class A-4?"-you*nervous*. "Just go straight and you'll find it"-Amber. "Thank you, and It's nice to meet you Amber"-you*still nervous*. When you just starting to make your way to the direction Amber tell you, Amber quickly block your way and HUG YOU!. "Wh.. What are you doing!????"-you*shocked*. "nothing, it's just that you're really easy to deceive aren't you"-Amber*playfully*. "What!? No I'm not. Go away. I'm trying to find my class on time here"-you. "Hahaha, yup, you are. Your class is not that way but there"-Amber*laughing*. "You lie to me! Argh! Thanks anyway"-you. You go to the direction and finally you found your class.

 

'Wow! That was awkward. She's really..Hmm.. Weird?. Most of the new student that I lie to will just tell me to say sorry but she even say thanks to me. I wish we'll be friend. Wait.. I didn't ask her name. Maybe later'-Amber.

 

You go inside the classroom and as you expected the class is full with nerd people. They are really studyholic.

 

'Oh how I wish Leha, Yanna and SungByul is here'-you

 

You go to your seat and open your book. It was time for Math class. Your mood turn happy+excited when you know that you'll be studying math.