13: A walk with L.joe

Is my life already perfect?

 

'Aish! L.joe, what a little kid'-Amber*entering the classroom*.

 

Amber come to her seat and sit down. You notice that something had bothering Amber. You want to ask her but then the teacher come.

 

"Good evening class!"-the teacher. "Good evening sir!"-the class. It was time for geography. The teacher talk something about forest. You didn't understand him as he speaks too quickly for you to understand it. You immediately put your hand up. "Yes, ____?"-the teacher. "Si..ssir, I'm sorry but I'm still don't understand about the mangrove forest things"-you*shy*. "It's okay, ____. I'll be explaining to you later after class okay?"-the teacher*smiling*. "Okay sir"-you*smiling*.

 

'the teacher is so nice'-you*smiling by yourself*.

 

L.joe notice that you are smiling.

 

'She's cute when she smile. I wish she can smile for me everyday'-L.joe*smiling while looking at you*

 

Niel and Amber notice L.joe smiling while looking at you.

 

'He must love _____ so much. I hope ____ notice it sooner later'-Amber.

 

 'Why is L.joe smiling looking at her? He's becoming weird'-Niel.

 

The lesson then continue.

 

3pm.

~Ring!!!~(the bell).

"Alright class. That's all for today. Have a nice day"-Teacher*smiling*. "Sir"-you. "Oh, ______ sorry I forget about it. Now, what part you don't understand?"-teacher *smiling*. You show the part that confusing you and the teacher start to explain everything. The teacher are really good at explaining. Its only took you 10 minutes to understand. You thank the teacher and go out from the class after packing your things.

 

You wait at the usual place but the van is still not arrive. You beginning to worry.

 

'Where is the van? I don't bring my phone. Wait.. Don't tell me they told the driver not to pick we up too'-you.

 

You wait and wait.

 

An hour later.(4.15pm)

'Okay, I'm going to walk home'-you.

 

As you go the school's gate, you notice a blonde boy standing beside the gate as if he waiting for someone. You walk closer towards the boy. You look closely at his face and he's L.joe.

 

'L.joe? What he doing here? Didn't he suppose to  go home already? Oh, Who care'-you.

 

As you walk past him, he suddenly grab your wrist. You stop. "What are you doing?"-you*confuse*. "Why are you late going home and why are you walking?"-L.joe*ignoring your question*. "The van is not coming maybe because my friends told him not to since they want to walk with their boyfriend"-you*emotionless*. "Owh, I see. Can I walk you home then?"-L.joe*unexpectedly ask you*. You think for awhile and said "no". "What!? But Why?"-L.joe*getting irritate*. "because I don't want to walk with you"-you. "Why?"-L.joe. "Because I don't trust you"-you. "Okay, then. Bye! You will regret rejecting my offer*full of himself*"-L.joe*walk away from you*.

 

You start to walk again but you feel like someone is following you. You stop and said "Who's there? Stop following me". No one answer. Then you start to walk again but again you feel like someone is following you. You quickly turn around and said "Just come out. I promise I wouldn't hurt you and..". You are not finish talking when "and walk you home?"-L.joe*out of no where appear in front of you*. "Wh..What are you doing!?"-you*startle*. "Sorry, It just I'm worry you might get hurt since you walk alone by yourself. It's not safe for a girl to walk alone"-L.joe*serious face*.

 

'What am I doing? She will just reject my offer again'-L.joe.

 

"Hmm…Okay then"-you.

 

'Wait..What? Did I heard that she say okay? I'm not deaf am I?'-L.joe.

 

 "Come on! Its getting late"-you. "Yeah, lets go"-L.joe*cool face*. He walk beside you. You look at his face, he was so handsome and cute. L.joe notice you staring him. "Hey! You must think I'm cute. Right?"-L.joe*full of himself*. "What? No, of course not. Just a little"-you*blushing*. "Hahaha. You so cute when you blush"-L.joe*laughing, not knowing what he just said*.

 

'What the!? What I just said!?'-L.joe*trying to control himself*.

 

'Wait.. Did he just said I'm cute? Calm down yourself _____."-you.

 

Your heart start to beat faster. It was silent between the both of you.

 

45 minutes later.

You had arrived at the apartment. "thank you for walking me home"-you*bowing*. "No problem"-L.joe. "bye then!"-you*smiling*.

 

'Wait.. Am I smiling at him?'-you*stop from smiling*.

 

"Bye! ______ "-L.joe*smiling too and then walk away*.

 

'Is he smiling? He's so cute when he smile'-you*heart starting to beat faster*.

 

'Yes! ______ smile at me for the first time'-L.joe*smiling by himself*.

 

You walk into the apartment and open the door and immediately go inside.