Chapter 7

Our Love

Aish. Why isn't she replying to my texts?! Donghae has been searching for Tiffany for awhile now. After all, they were supposed to go on a date. He was muttering curse words when he stumbled a long line of people. Must be trainees. Donghae checked his phone once more. Still no reply. Donghae sighed. Oh well, I guess I'll hang out here then.

 

Donghae got bored after awhile. He was just about to leave when he heard the name 'Hwang Seohyun' called out. He paused and peeked inside the audition room. She looks familiar. Her family name sounds familiar too. Donghae frowned as he racked his brains, trying to find out where and when he had seen the girl and if he knew someone whose surname was Hwang. When the girl's interview started though, Donghae gave up. It's too tiring to think.

Miss Seohyun, what will you be showing us today?”

I'm going to sing!” She chirped.

Donghae rolled his eyes. Sing. Sing. Sing. They're all singing. When am I going to see some dancing? When Seohyun started to sing though, Donghae reacted in a way he didn't expect. Donghae was stunned.

 

I think they're suffocating her.” Yoona said, watching the crowd that surrounded Tiffany.

 

Maybe.” Kibum watched the crowd, though he could really care less.

 

Sometimes popularity is just so---well---suffocating. “

 

Uh-huh.”

 

But then again, popularity is good too.”Yoona declared “Especially when people know who you are and thought you were new

when you have practically grown up together.”She muttered darkly

 

Who are we talking about?” Kibum asked, even though he already knew.

 

Nothing.” Yoona sighed, standing up.

 

Hey, where are you going?”

 

I'm going to get some fresh air.” Yoona stretched. “See you later, Bummie.”

 

Yoona pushed through the crowd that was blocking the door. When she finally got out though, she crashed into someone. She

quickly bowed and apologized.

 

Don't worry. It's fine.”

 

Yoona's eyes widened as she realized to whom the voice belonged to. She took a deep breath and looked up. Siwon smiled when he recognized the girl he had bumped into. He chuckled, “We always seem to meet through accidents. Have you noticed that?”

Yoona smiled awkwardly, remembering their first official meeting. “Uhm—yeah. Anway, I'm sorry again, I'll go now.” She took a step but was grabbed by Siwon. Oh my gosh!, he's touching me! Yoona tried to look calm as her heart thumped in her chest.

 

Are you in a hurry?”

 

She shook her head, losing the ability to speak.

 

Would you like to have some coffee with me?”

 

Yoona's eyes widened more, if that was even possible. “C-c-coffee? Me wi-with you?”

 

Siwon nodded. Yoona's mouth opened and closed like a fish. How were you going to respond when a Choi Siwon asks you to

have coffee with him anyway?

 

Siwon chuckled. “Don't worry. It's not a date. “

 

Yoona coughed. “Of course it isn't.”

 

So?”

 

S-su--” Yoona was cut off by the roar of the nearby crowd. They looked at the source of the noise and Siwon clicked his tounge

against the roof of his mouth. He turned to Yoona with a smile on his face. “Would you mind if I take a raincheck on that coffee?”

Yoona smiled, hiding her disappointment. She nodded her head and moved to the side. She looked back at Siwon, who was

helping Tiffany get out from the crowd. Figures. No one will ever choose the pauper over the princess.

 

 

Hi.” Donghae smiled, turning on his charm. The girl looked up and smiled politely. “Hello.”

 

Congratulations.” He held out his hand, referring to the fact that Seohyun had passed the audition.

 

Thank you.” She took his hand and shook it briefly. “I'll go now. It was nice meeting you.”

Donghae was taken aback at how Seohyun acted. Usually the girl would give him a fliratious smile, not a polite one and when he offers his hand, the girl would usually take time in shaking it, while having eye contact. She didn't even ask for my name!

 

Hey, wait!” He caught the arm of a girl.

 

Yes? Do you need anything?”

 

Just that---I forgot to tell you my name!” He smiled. Seohyun cocked her head.

==

Comments are highly appreciated! :)