Chapter 19

Our Love

Tiffany was doing her homework when someone knocked on her bedroom door. “Come in.” The door opened, revealing Seohyun. Tiffany dropped her pen and twisted around.

 

“Unnie.” The young girl whimpered. Tiffany looked at her with sympathy and held out her arms and Seohyun ran into them. “Unnie, I don't like it when we fight. I'm sorry.”

 

“Sssshh. It's ok. Unnie understands.” Tiffany comforted her, happy that her sister had finally decided to speak to her.

 

 

 

“Unnie?” Seohyun spoke. She was now sitting in Tiffany's bed, hugging the bed post.

 

“Hmmm?” Tiffany responded, who continued doing her homework.

 

“Do you like Donghae oppa?”

 

Tiffany stopped whatever she was doing and turned her seat around. “What? What kind of question is that?”

 

Seohyun shrugged. Tiffany stood up and went to sit beside her sister. “Is that why you got mad at me? Because you thought I liked him?”

 

“Not really.” Seohyun answered quietly. “More like, I thought you wanted me to stay away from him so that you can have him for yourself.”

 

Tiffany leaned back a bit, shocked from what she had just heard. “But unnie, now I realize that you would never do that to me.” Seohyun quickly explained. “I know you'd never do anything to hurt me.”

 

Tiffany smiled and embraced her sister. “That's right. I'll always protect you.”

 

 

 

You know what you have to do, right? You have to talk to him.” Sooyoung's words were stuck in Yoona's head. Yoona paused from walking and closed her eyes for a second. I'll talk to him tomorrow. She opened her eyes and continued walking.

 

Imagine her surprise when she had reached her home and saw Kibum waiting for her in the front steps. Yoona gasped and quickly tucked herself behind a tree. She wasn't ready to face him yet. What am I going to do?

 

Yoona took out her phone, deciding to text Sooyoung. Just before pressing send though, she quickly deleted it. She knew what Sooyoung was going to say, “go and talk to him!” Yoona frantically tapped her phone on her hand, trying to decide what to do.

 

'Procrastination is opportunity's assassin.' A quote Yoona had recently read suddenly rang through her head and she suddenly knew what she had to do. She took a deep breath and revealed herself. Kibum saw her immediately.

 

 

 

 

Before you talk, I would like to go first.” Yoona said, her voice strong and steady. She was sitting side by side with Kibum on the front steps. “ I'm sorry for the way I've acted before, I never realized I was being so selfish. I know you want to cut off ties with me, but I won't let you. I would keep holding on until you forgive me because...” Yoona turned her head and looked at Kibum whose eyes seemed to sparkle. “Because you're my best friend.”

 

A look of dissapointment crossed Kibum's face but he turned away before Yoona could notice. “Is that true? That you'll hold on to me even if I keep throwing you away?”

 

I would never lie to you.” Yoona replied, her tone softer.

 

Kibum nodded. “That's right. Then can I ask you something?”

 

Yoona nodded, suddenly feeling nervous. Kibum met her eyes. “Is a friend all I'm ever gonna be to you?”

 

 

 

What exactly are you planning?” Siwon demanded.

 

Why would I tell you anything?” Donghae answered arrogantly.

 

Stay away from Tiffany and Seohyun.” Siwon warned.

 

Donghae scoffed. “Why would I? And who are you to tell me what to do?”

 

Siwon grabbed Donghae by the collar. “You don't know what I'm capable of.” He said through gritted teeth.

 

Bring it on. I'm not scared of you.”

==

the next chappie might take awhile. thanks for the recommendation maianh! :)