Chapter 15

Our Love

“Siwon?”

 

Siwon lifted his head and saw Yoona coming his way. “Are you ok?” She asked when she reached him. It was another typical school day at their school.

 

Siwon smiled faintly, “Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?”

 

Yoona looked at him sympathetically. She knew something was wrong but she didn't have the guts to ask him.”It's nothing.” She smiled. “You just look tired.”

 

Siwon smiled, a real one this time. “Don't worry about me.” Yoona leaned on the locker next to him. “Who says I'm worrying about you?”

 

Siwon turned to look at Yoona. She turned her head and looked back at him. “You're strong Choi Siwon. I believe you can get pass whatever you're going through right now.”

 

Siwon sighed and looked away. “Thank you for believing in me.”

 

Kibum looked away. He couldn't bear to watch any longer. He his toes and started to walk away but then, heard Yoona call for him. He found himself stopping instantly and he waited for Yoona to come over.

 

“Bummie, how long have you been standing there?”

 

“Not that long.”

 

“I see.” Yoona brigtened up suddenly as an idea came to mind, “Do you want to eat lunch together later?”

 

“I'm skipping lunch.”

 

“What? Why? Don't starve yourself!”

 

Kibum sighed and finally met Yoona's eyes. “I'm not. I ate a big breakfast. I gotta go now. I'm in a hurry.”

 

Kibum forced himself to walk away, pretending he could care less. The truth was he was hurting inside. Not just because he had seen her with somebody else but also because he knew he had hurt her feelings. Why did I even wait for her in the first place?

 

 

 

Yoona stared at her untouched lunch. It was lunchtime, her favorite time of the day but she felt so gloomy that she can't even take a bite out of her sandwich. Yoona sighed and looked away.

 

“What's up with the sigh?”

 

Yoona looked up and saw a smiling Siwon. “Is this seat taken?” She shook her head and put her lunchbox on her lap.

“Are you ok?” Siwon asked as he settled beside Yoona.

 

Yoona smiled faintly.“Didn't I just ask that question this morning?”

 

“Hm? You're right.” Siwon scratched his chin, thoughtfully. “But you're not answering my question.”

 

“What was your answer earlier?”

 

Siwon frowned, not knowing where this was heading. “I said I was.”

 

“Then I am too.”

 

Siwon smiled when he finally realized what Yoona was trying to do. “We're both liars.”

 

Yoona looked at him, “Exactly.”

 

“You're not going to tell me anything unless I tell you the truth, right?”

 

Yoona shrugged, a sly expression on her face. Siwon chuckled, “You're sneaky.”

 

“I believe that friendship is a two-way deal.” She defended.

 

Siwon sighed and looked away. “It's nothing, really. I'm just being a worrier.”

 

“What are you worrying about?”

 

“I have this feeling that I'm currently losing something important.”

 

Yoona's eyes widened. “Really? Wow, that's weird!” Siwon turned to look at her.

 

“I mean it's weird because I am going through the exact, same experience right now. I don't think losing things are weird. Absolutely not.” She shook her head fervently.

 

Siwon smiled. “You're right. It is weird.” But somehow it makes me happy, knowing that you can understand my pain.

 

She smiled back. But somehow it makes me happy, knowing that I can understand your pain.

 

 

 

Kibum sat down and buried his face on his arms. He still couldn't forget about the look in Yoona's eyes, the look of pain. He hated himself for being the cause of her pain. But then again, it was the only way form him to be able to let go of her. Yoong, I'm sorry. I promise that once this is all over, we'll act like it never happened.

 

He sighed and lifted his head, only to find the object of his pain standing outside the door. She hadn't seen him yet since she was talking to some of her friends. He used this opportunity to look at her.

 

Pretty, isn't she?”

Kibum turned his head to look at the person seated beside him, who happened to be Donghae.

 

What are you talking about?” Kibum asked.

 

Donghae took a sip of his coke and sat back. “Yoona, who else?”

 

Kibum's eyes narrowed. “Don't you dare do anything to her.”

 

Donghae looked at him and smirked. “What if I do something? What are you going to do about it?”

 

Yoona's head snapped up when she heard a sudden crash. She and her friends rushed over to the source of the commotion.

 

Bummie!” She gasped. Kibum was holding Donghae by the neck, while his other hand was poised to hit.

 

Kibum twisted around and saw Yoona's shocked face. He felt ashamed almost instantly. Donghae chuckled and Kibum turned back to him.

 

I'm warning you. Don't do anything.” Kibum whispered. He let go of Donghae and walked away.

 

 

 

Bummie! Wait up!” Yoona called, but Kibum kept on walking. “Kim Kibum!” She yelled and he stopped. She also stopped and bent down for a moment, to catch her breath. She frowned at Kibum as he turned to face her.

 

You--”

 

Stop following me.”

 

W-what?”

 

You heard what I said. I hate repeating myself.”

 

Bummie...” She trailed off as she bit her lip, tears threatening to surface.

 

What? You're going to cry now?” Kibum scoffed. “I really hate it when you cry. It's annoying.”

 

Why are you being like this?”

 

You want to know why? Because I don't want to be your friend anymore.”

==

I actually think that this chap is kinda dull. How about you, guys?