Chapter 11

Our Love

“Unnie!” Seohyun gasped, quickly standing up. Donghae followed suit, though a little slower. “What are you doing here?”

 

“I'm a trainee too, remember?” She answered, glaring at Donghae. The latter merely smirked.

 

Seohyun laughed nervously. “Oh, right. Unnie, it's not what you think it is--”

 

“I'll deal with you later.” Tiffany's eyes flashed. “I have to talk to this guy right here.”

 

“O-ok. Bye unnie.” Seohyun quickly grabbed her things and strode away, waving goodbye to Donghae. Donghae gave a little wave back, his eyes still on Tiffany. He smiled, she rolled her eyes.

 

“You want to talk to me? How about we do it over some tea?”

 

Tiffany scoffed, “Tea? I don't need tea and I only have one thing to say to you--” Donghae held up his hand. “Can you hear that?” Tiffany's frown deepened. “Hear what?” Donghae grabbed her hand and pulled her close. “It's my heart. You don't hear it? It's beating like a drum because it missed you so much.”

 

Tiffany looked at him in disgust and tried to pull her hand away but his grip only tightened. “Let go!”

 

“I don't want to. Your hand is nice. Let's go have that tea.” Donghae dragged the struggling Tiffany away.

 

 

Donghae and Tiffany entered the nearest cafe. Tiffany had finally stopped struggling since Donghae promised to let go of her hand. They found an empty table and Donghae pulled out a seat for her. She ignored him and sat on the other one.

 

Donghae sat down and a waitress came to take their orders. “One mint tea for me. How about you?”

 

“Nothing for me.” She smiled at the waitress. As soon as they were alone, she glared at Donghae. “Let's get this over with . I don't want to see you hanging around my sister. Whatever kind of relationship you have, break it off quickly. “ Tiffany flashed him a look of contempt before getting up and walking away.

 

Donghae stared at Tiffany, taken aback. "You still owe me a date!" He called, then smiled to himself. 

 

 

 

Yoona woke up to the sun shining brightly and to the sweet chirping of the birds. Yeah, right. It was raining like crazy when she woke up. As a matter of fact, it was the sound of the rain against the rooftop that woke her up. Yoona made a face when she walked out of the front door. She hated going to school when it was raining.

 

She opened her umbrella and almost immediately, it turned inside out. Yoona groaned. Her umbrella was of no use. She put it away and put on a hoodie. She was just about to step into the rain when she heard a honking sound.

 

Yoona looked up and saw Siwon's car. Her eyes widened. It couldn't be. Siwon stepped out of the car with another man holding an umbrella over his head. He smiled.

 

 

Kibum! What the heck happened?! Why are you wet?!” Junsu rushed to Kibum.

 

I forgot my umbrella.” Kibum answered.

 

Junsu looked at him with surprise “What? Forgot your umbrella? You're not the type who forgets things.” Kibum shrugged. “There's a first time for everything.”

 

Tsk. Good thing I have some spare clothes, you can borrow them.”

 

Kibum smiled, “Thanks.”

 

Kibum decided to shower and change clothes before first period. The teacher might pick on him if he attended class wet. As the water caressed his skin, his mind went back an hour early.

 

It was raining when Kibum had woken up. He decided to fetch Yoona on the way to school since he knew that her umbrella wouldn't be able to withstand the wind but then, someone had beat him to it. He watched as Siwon led Yoona to his car while another man held an umbrella over their heads. Before Kibum left, he decided to replace Yoona's umbrella with his since they looked identical. That's the reason why he ended up going to school soaked.

 

 

Thanks for the ride.” Yoona smiled, looking at her feet.

 

You don't have to thank me. I just did what I had to do.”

 

Still, thank you. It's the second time you've helped me. I really appreciate it.”

 

You think I'm awesome, don't you?”

 

Yoona looked up suddenly and Siwon chuckled. “I'm just kidding. You're too formal. Just think of it as a friend helping a friend.”

 

W-what? Friend?”

Siwon frowned. “Why? You don't want me as your friend?”

 

N-no. It's not like that.” Yoona shook her head. “I was just surprised, that's all.”

 

So we're friends?”

 

Of course!”

 

Siwon smiled. “For being my friend, thank you. I'll go now. I still have class.”

 

Yoona happily waved goodbye at him.

 

You and Siwon are friends now?” Sooyoung appeared at Yoona's side.

 

I guess so.” She giggled.

 

Huh. I guess I was wrong then. Maybe there is hope for the two of you.”

 

Maybe.”

 

By the way, did you know Kibum came to school soaking wet?”

 

What?!”

 

==

AN: You all probably hate me now for making Kibum so pitiful or are just plain annoyed. Don't worry. I don't intend him to be that way forever. Thank you guys so much for the comments and I will have a faster story development. I think. :)